Ancient British were Black - Ground breaking DNA Tests Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw BASRA, whilst you may judge me as Maarriin/Light brown(if you saw me), I am dark to White people. Coming from the Oldest and the most pure Africans native to the Continent, it is expected that I am dark/brown/black. That is why I class my color and that of Somalis as Dark. And we are Dark people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
btw BASRA, whilst you may judge me as Maarriin/Light brown(if you saw me), I am dark to White people. Coming from the Oldest and the most pure Africans native to the Continent, it is expected that I am dark/brown/black. That is why I class my color and that of Somalis as Dark. And we are Dark people.

Your first post was enough. I thought u had principal. I was pleasantly impressed. Even ashamed i brought up qabil . But then u went and ruined it by coming back with a quick correction of saying u r not "dark" anymore. U r Mariin. And then u boasted your qabil in a disguised manner, putting an entire Continent as back up to your qabils importance. I means seriously??? Where should i follow thee? Bantu land?

Your first post was enough. I thought u had principal. I was pleasantly impressed. Even ashamed i brought up qabil . But then u went and ruined it by coming back with a quick correction of saying u r not "dark" anymore. U r Mariin. And then u boasted your qabil in a disguised manner, putting an entire Continent as back up to your qabils importance. I means seriously??? Where should i follow thee? Bantu land?

Hey silly, Somalis are one clan. Somali is almost always dark/brown person. Can't blame me for seeing my ethnicity as my clan can you? Also, it was to re-enforce no matter the shade of my dark color as you would see it, I am still classified as such and am dark person of African birth.

And yea, you should be ashamed all the time for bringing up clan bs. Only few unsophisticated individuals made a habit of doing so and now majority's desire to leave that behind and focus on other more important and common interests among Somalis prevailed.

They should delete any introduction of clan talk into the general section. Anyone interested in clan issues then can visit the other section with like minded people. few will go there and that is good.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okey before i start NOT bringing up qabil, admit it.

R u DIR???? That can explain your dark as the day!

PS Making a qabil thread and bringing up just a name of qabil is two total different things. Dont be a hitler. LOL

Okey before i start NOT bringing up qabil, admit it.

R u DIR???? That can explain your dark as the day!

PS Making a qabil thread and bringing up just a name of qabil is two total different things. Dont be a hitler. LOL

Basra, have some respect sis. Qabil talk leads to disputes and unnecessary arguments among Somalis. I am suggesting common sense to you and not being dictatorial.

Look at yourself in the mirror, we are all that color of yours and a shade of it that would still be classified as dark/brown.

Less Clan Talk and More of other interesting common subjects that touch everyone. Or a topic of your choice about the shows you have been watching lately? Start a thread, you will be popular soon and don't have to for attention sweetie.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Basra, have some respect sis. Qabil talk leads to disputes and unnecessary arguments among Somalis. I am suggesting common sense to you not being dictatorial.

Look at yourself in the mirror, we are all that color of yours and a shade of it that would still be classified as dark/brown.

Less Clan Talk and More of other interesting common subjects that touch everyone. Or a topic of your choice about the shows you have ben watching lately? Start a thread, you will be popular soon and don't have to for attention sweetie.
Lmfao I think its a troll account be carefull

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok i will try my best. I have an addiction to Qabil, It is just my Habar Yonis charm :)

World

VIP
Some of you are objecting to the findings by conflating it with other issues. First man does not mean first human. It means the oldest man whom many Britons have genetic connection to.

In genetics, there is no race but a place of Origin based on today's populations and map nomenclature. In reality, there is one human race. This lends credence to Adam being the Father of all humans.

Also, white skin is not about Adaptation but genetics. There are light skinned people who live in tropical countries. Your skin doesn't change because you live in a cold environment. I am still as dark as the day i arrived in the coldest place in North America. No change in skin color.

Save me from the million year change bullshit. We are not stupid. Many African Americans are still dark after hundreds of years in North America.
Wow this post gave me CANCER.

Of course you won't change your skin colour in one generation, it takes hundreds if not thousands of years. Melanin protects your skin from the sun in tropical countries whilst light skin produces much more Vitamin D in colder countries than dark skin. People with dark skin would have to eat meat to supplement their deficiency in Vitamin D in colder countries, whereas lighter skin people wouldn't have to. This makes lighter skin a favorable evolution trait, and people with lighter skin will be more likely to have offspring and pass down those genes.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inshalaaah

PS I cant go to qabil section because i am not a hardcore qabilist, I like to dabble in qabil on the surface. The superficial bimbo blonde part of it. The harmless part of it.

Some of these new users are dodgy just watch out

I thought you were after my indulgent use of the word and planned an entire essay to defend that. But, let me say Basra can take a joke and understood how the word didn't mean her status but about her presence in every topic. She loves attention for sure. See her brand new status and her post rack up. Quite a feat.

:lolbron:

She likes to steal the spotlight by sparring with the greats. Just saying .... LOL

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I thought you were after my indulgent use of the word and planned an entire essay to defend that. But, let me say Basra can take a joke and understood how the word didn't mean her status but about her presence in every topic. She loves attention for sure. See her brand new status and her post rack up. Quite a feat.

:lolbron:

She likes to steal the spotlight by sparring with the greats. Just saying .... LOL
I know right she just arrived about a week ago and thinks she can speak to legendary users BICH stay in yo lane (lmfao jokes)

Seriously you can't rival the humble one look at how I earned my profile photo

Inshalaaah

PS I cant go to qabil section because i am not a hardcore qabilist, I like to dabble in qabil on the surface. The superficial bimbo blonde part of it. The harmless part of it.

Okay, this will invite others who can't go by a day without posting about their clan and who love to pick fights with others. We pray for Somalia and for all Somalis whoever and wherever they are. Somali clans are all our clans and of our blood, so there is no need to stress clan issues but hope the best for all. There is no need for disputes and fights among Somalis. Help make the place good forum for all. Majority are young adults. We have responsibility to help them get positive experience from interacting with Older Somalis like Us. You and me are in the same category. Which is why you are going to be exclusively mine - Your cougar status won you a toy boy with Oday brains.

Let us have fun shall we?

I know right she just arrived about a week ago and thinks she can speak to legendary users BICH stay in yo lane (lmfao jokes)

Seriously you can't rival the humble one look at how I earned my profile photo

She is legendary according to some comments on here and was online when you were in diapers bro.

:manny:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Okay, this will invite others who can't go by a day without posting about their clan and who love to pick fights with others. We pray for Somalia and for all Somalis whoever and wherever they are. Somali clans are all our clans and of our blood, so there is no need to stress clan issues but hope the best for all. There is no need for disputes and fights among Somalis. Help make the place good forum for all. Majority are young adults. We have responsibility to help them get positive experience from interacting with Older Somalis like Us. You and me and are in the same category. Which is why you are going to be exclusively mine - Your cougar status won you a toy boy with Oday brains.

Let us have fun shall we?
She is legendary according to some comments on here and was online when you were in diapers bro.

:manny:
Lmfao she was using the internet at 2 years old

Wow this post gave me CANCER.

Of course you won't change your skin colour in one generation, it takes hundreds if not thousands of years. Melanin protects your skin from the sun in tropical countries whilst light skin produces much more Vitamin D in colder countries than dark skin. People with dark skin would have to eat meat to supplement their deficiency in Vitamin D in colder countries, whereas lighter skin people wouldn't have to. This makes lighter skin a favorable evolution trait, and people with lighter skin will be more likely to have offspring and pass down those genes.

Explain the process of mutation which takes that many years and why the change doesn't happen based on the supposed need to adapt to the surrounding environment which is still valid for my kind. It is cold as frozen hell where I live and I could use quick mutation that enables me to shed the need for dark skin. I wonder why so called nature isn't being kind to me and stopped offering me the chance.

Besides, Any process that happened in the past and is scientifically proven can also happen now and into the future. Why the sudden stoppage of an important process in evolution? There is no recorded observation of things transmuting into something else. In fact, any genetic mutation causes problems according to the data observed. Without deliberate intellectual based changes in the genetic codes of living beings, the result of something useful coming out of chance mutation is next to impossible.

Have some respect for science please. Call atheism a faith and I will respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts