Ana Arab vs Ana Black?

Arab vs black

• Total voters

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Somalis are like Koreans and Habesha are like the Japanese in temperament. They can carry the exact same opinions but only one of them bothers to hide it and keep it to themselves.

If Somalis weren’t culturally blunt and overwhelmingly muslim I doubt there would be this many Ana Arabs.

But I’ll admit, depending on the country you live in, we did get othered more than the Habesha. The Habesha got to assimilate into madow communities with open arms because most of the refugees in the west are Christian gaals and their culture is less insular than ours. Plus madows glorify their history because they think it’s the beacon of Pan-Africanism in Africa (lol)…

But let’s not pretend that those people don’t act the same behind closed doors. They may not use the same vernacular but the sentiment still exists in their communities.

Last edited:
Not in the US they don’t. I’ve only had one bad experience but other than that they’re not weird to us irl.

Any other Somali-American here can vouch for me.

They do view us as mulattoes though.
It’s not about race it’s about culture. Do Somalis have more in common with madows than arabs?

is Somali culture similar to madows?

Just look how white ppl treat Somalis. They treat us just like how they treat Pakistanis and arabs. They see us as Muslim first before black.

Habesha have no problem identifying as black cause they assimilate better with black culture. Most of them are Christian’s. muslims regardless of race can’t assimilate to madow culture. It’s just completely opposite

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This is low IQ thread
🤔
IMG_0636.jpeg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
You guys need to accept we are Noble Macrobian Arab pure Davidan Muslim Mohemadaan Knights Templar Polish Somalis of Hyperborea.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We are black though, we can pretend that we're not but race is a social construct based off perception, if everyone perceives you as black you're black.

Arab is an ethnicity, we're Somali(our own ethnic group), therefore we're not Arab.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somalis are not Black.

Somalis are not Arab.

We are Hamitic Cushites.

Stop trying to identify with people that don't accept you.
I view somali race as unique from other races in africa. We came from ancient natufian ancestors mixed with Nilotic that produced Somalis a new race that have nothing to do with either natufian and Nilotic anymore.

Trending