Ana Arab vs Ana Black?

Arab vs black

• Total voters

Don't y'all get tired or something? These recurring weekly threads about Somalis being Blacks and Arabs are getting way out of control now :kodaksmiley:

Im Dead Serious Now Rob Mcelhenney Sticker - Im Dead Serious Now Rob Mcelhenney Esquire Stickers

I reflected on this, under another thread, a while ago, and shall just repost it.

--------------------------
This was actually rather informative, with the following conclusion being had: We shall split Somalis into three categories:

a) Dabarre, which more identifies with black culture, and
b) Carsaanyo, which more aligns with Arab, or Asian cultures,
c) Milan, which floats between the said two.

And as this is common amongst peoples of mixed heritage, this is expected, therefore those who favour the black heritage, as in Dabarre, could embrace black culture to their heart's content. Those, who prefer the other half, as in Carsaanyo, could choose to identify with other cultures viz Arab, or Asian culture. As for the third category, as in Milan, it could float either way.

I shall let social study boffins better debate, research, and articulate as best they see fit.

Neither group, Dabarre nor Carsaanyo, should thrust its wishes upon the other, nor does one 'cabaad', 'weyrax', or 'kor u kaleeti' to have its desires imposed upon the other.

In other words, be, and let be.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I reflected on this, under another thread, a while ago, and shall just repost it.

--------------------------
This was actually rather informative, with the following conclusion being had: We shall split Somalis into three categories:

a) Dabarre, which more identifies with black culture, and
b) Carsaanyo, which more aligns with Arab, or Asian cultures,
c) Milan, which floats between the said two.

And as this is common amongst peoples of mixed heritage, this is expected, therefore those who favour the black heritage, as in Dabarre, could embrace black culture to their heart's content. Those, who prefer the other half, as in Carsaanyo, could choose to identify with other cultures viz Arab, or Asian culture. As for the third category, as in Milan, it could float either way.

I shall let social study boffins better debate, research, and articulate as best they see fit.

Neither group, Dabarre nor Carsaanyo, should thrust its wishes upon the other, nor does one 'cabaad', 'weyrax', or 'kor u kaleeti' to have its desires imposed upon the other.

In other words, be, and let be.
I couldn’t agree more brother. This is one of the best explanations.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Keep denying the historical, religious, and ethnic links Somalis share with semites because the cadaan man can't care to differentiate you from other blacks lmao

You hate being identified with madows same way I hate being identified as dhegacas, thats our common ground that I can see. Difference is I don't go extreme to the side i ally the most like you do. You aren't alike to the people you attach yourself to as you would wish you were. You're not apart of the team, you wish you were but aren't. It is what it is tho keep jumping on their ship truth is they'll throw you off

Trending