Ana Arab vs Ana Black?

Arab vs black

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION

We stuck in a infinite timeloop.
Somali Social media topics has not advanced since 2015

You hate being identified with madows same way I hate being identified as dhegacas, thats our common ground that I can see. Difference is I don't go extreme to the side i ally the most like you do. You aren't alike to the people you attach yourself to as you would wish you were. You're not apart of the team, you wish you were but aren't. It is what it is tho keep jumping on their ship truth is they'll throw you off
I literally just said somalis should be associated with other horners first and foremost and then semites, what's so hard to understand?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
You hate being identified with madows same way I hate being identified as dhegacas, thats our common ground that I can see. Difference is I don't go extreme to the side i ally the most like you do. You aren't alike to the people you attach yourself to as you would wish you were. You're not apart of the team, you wish you were but aren't. It is what it is tho keep jumping on their ship truth is they'll throw you off
Madow hate your Somali ass though.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Madow hate your Somali ass though.

Not in the US they donโ€™t. Iโ€™ve only had one bad experience but other than that theyโ€™re not weird to us irl.

Any other Somali-American here can vouch for me.

They do view us as mulattoes though.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are like Koreans and Habesha are like the Japanese in temperament. They can carry the exact same opinions but only one of them bothers to hide it and keep it to themselves.

If Somalis werenโ€™t culturally blunt and overwhelmingly muslim I doubt there would be this many Ana Arabs.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somalis are like Koreans and Habesha are like the Japanese in temperament. They can carry the exact same opinions but only one of them bothers to hide it and keep it to themselves.

If Somalis werenโ€™t culturally blunt and overwhelmingly muslim I doubt there would be this many Ana Arabs.
What is the Korean and Japanese temperament? Can you explain more

Besides other cushitic groups Somalis are closest to semitic people, we're considered Afro-Asiatic for a reason
:mjlol:
Oh yes my hamitic brother from Rwanda to Ethiopia its saddens me that a German man around 125 years ago recognize the procushitic people and their orgins being from horn africa but in 2023 you got those people he was talking about wanting to claim anything beside who they are.
1686246125545.png

Trending