An ideological warfare must be waged on Al Shabab beliefs after liberating Somalia from their occupation

World

VIP
After the liberation of Al Shabab land in Somalia, there must be a fight against their ideology in Somalia which is the cause of their extremism.

The root cause of all extremism in Somalia is the Saudi Salafi ideology of Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahabb who is the father of all terrorists groups.

He believed that the vast majority of the Muslim world were not Muslim but kuffar and even those that disagree with him, like his Athari Hanbali scholar brother and the town he was a judge in were all declared kuffar for being against his cancerous movement. The rightful caliphate Ottomans, Makkah, Madinah, Syria, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine etc were all non-Muslims and that’s why his movement killed anyone from these lands. Nobody was allowed to do Hajj for years when hijaz was under the control of Wahhabis because they’re all apostates. Every terrorist group shares aqeedah with Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahabb.

Terrorism and extremism didn’t exist prior to 1991 as Saudi educated “teachers” were unable to penetrate the Somali peninsula. The first terrorist group in Somalia was al-Itihad which was responsible for many bombings and killings in Somaliweyn. Their first activity was one year after the collapse of the Somali state in 1992. They were of course funded by wealthy Saudis who helped form this group. (source "Counter-Terrorism in Somalia: Losing Hearts and Minds?" (PDF)

For the Somali government to win the ideological warfare against Al Shabab, all teaching of MIAW must be banned along with those from his Najdi movement. Anyone with an Islamic teaching from MIAW/Najdi aligned movement should be prohibited from teaching.

We need to take notes from Egypt who banned all MIAW/Najdi books to be banned in order to combat extremism: https://muslimvillage.com/2015/06/28/83307/egypt-bans-salafi-books-from-mosques/

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
In the era of information we can never go back to our Sufi Jaahiliyah where odayaal in their tariqas would sleep with the women, tell them they dont need to pray, that their Dua is divine so pray to their grave so they can intercede in the Barzakh…

In todays age men grow their beards women wear Jilbaab children study quran teenagers meet at Jummah etc. Its not Saudi we are just not jaahil anymore to be fooled by Asharafs and other langaabs using sufism to build a status for themselves.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
May Allah have mercy on Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab (RA). Kitab al Tawhid is Goated.

Truly believe the misinformation against him is rife in this day and age..lets be careful about this kind of issues. May Allah guide us all.

World

VIP
In the era of information we can never go back to our Sufi Jaahiliyah where odayaal in their tariqas would sleep with the women, tell them they dont need to pray, that their Dua is divine so pray to their grave so they can intercede in the Barzakh…

In todays age men grow their beards women wear Jilbaab children study quran teenagers meet at Jummah etc.
So the only two options are ignorant obscure African sufis and Al Shabab?

Last edited:

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
For those that don’t know, this man posted a thread clearly stating he supports and is “pro” Al Shabab: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/official-sheria-political-ideology-thread.132703/
I am a female. Am I a terrorists for being against qabill governments and supporting a peace deal with AS? Why are you beating war drums in poor drought stricken Somalia from you comfort in the west ?

Like many cirizens, I want a sheriah government in our lands, I'm not apologetic about my stance.

World

VIP
I am a female. Am I a terrorists for being against qabill governments and supporting a peace deal with AS? Why are you beating the war drums in poor drought stricken Somalia from you comfort in the west ?

Like many cirizens, I want a sheriah government in our lands, I'm not apologetic about my stance.
Another Al Shabab sympathetic thread you posted about them creating “Somaliweyn” and ruling 50 % of NFD:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So the only two options are weirdo obscure sufis and Al Shabab?
Nothing in my post has anything to do with AS unless you meant Jummah Jilbab and Dugsi? and two of the sufi points are not obscure.

Do the Sufis here even have any beliefs apart from being anti-Salafi
:gucciwhat:

World

VIP
Nothing in my post has anything to do with AS unless you meant Jummah Jilbab and Dugsi? and two of the sufi points are not obscure.

Do the Sufis here even have any beliefs apart from being anti-Salafi
:gucciwhat:
If it’s not some obscure African hutu pagan version of Sufi, then can you show me a source from Imam Nawawi, Imam ibn Hajar or Imam Ghazali saying that women don’t have to pray or whatever non sense you said?

Honestly it seems like you might agree with al shabab beliefs which is why you are liking the posts of al shabab supporters on this thread.

There was no mention of Sufis on this thread at all, i don’t even believe in sufism or asharism so why you bringing this to my thread?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If it’s not some obscure African hutu pagan version of Sufi, then can you show me a source from Imam Nawawi, Imam ibn Hajar or Imam Ghazali saying that women don’t have to pray or whatever non sense you said?

Honestly it seems like you might agree with al shabab beliefs which is why you are liking the posts of al shabab supporters on this thread.

There was no mention of Sufis on this thread at all, i don’t even believe in sufism or asharism so why you bringing this to my thread?
I was referring to the Somali iteration just like how you were using AS against Salafis. I like how you snuck in some of our scholars as Sufi I guess Abulqadir Jeylani and Ibn Arabi arent good enough.

“I think you agree with AS” Almost every single one of my posts are in the politics section my beliefs are open for the public.

You are a Sufi who made a thread targetting Salafis asking me not to bring it up is like making an FKD thread then saying why bring my qabiil into it. Chalk full of cowardly debate tactics and politics but as always almost zero theological points against the Salafis. Im leaving this thread :nvjpqts:

I am a female. Am I a terrorists for being against qabill governments and supporting a peace deal with AS? Why are you beating war drums in poor drought stricken Somalia from you comfort in the west ?

There was no peace deal between Ali RA’s caliphate and the khawrij. You don’t negotiate with terrorists

Salafiyyah and Al-Shabaab are not the same thing. And everyone with a basic understanding of Salafiyyah knows this. This kind of thing can only sway the uninformed. I think it is despicable that you are trying to manipulate the situation for your own sectarian interest as a Sufi.

It delights me, though, to see how terrified the Sufis are of Salafi teaching. It's understandable. Salafiyyah and Salafi beliefs derive directly from the kitab and the sunnah. The sufis cannot compete in terms of evidence. The real weapons of the Salafi are evidence and solid education.

All the Western backing and trips to the white house for Hamza Yusuf and the like- it can't equalize things, much less put the Sufis in a position of strength intellectually.

Desperate people do desperate things. I understand the Sufis want and need to keep people in the dark. You won't find anything about mawlid or praying to saints in the Quran or the Sunnah. But you will find plenty about the danger of bid'ah and about adhering to the Sunnah.

It's tough for the Sufis and for the Western elites who would like to sell the people on Sufism to make way for a Westernized Islam. Once people have had their eyes open, it's pretty difficult to shut their eyes again.

You can see the desperation in the Sufis. You can see it in their terrible arguments, obsessive celebrity gossip column talk about whatever it is some Arabian royals are up to as though this has something to do with disproving Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah, you can see it in how they defend blatantly obvious deviants like Yasir Qadhi in attempts to compete with Salafis.

Now you call for this. It reminds me of the medieval church telling the people they can't read the Bible for themselves. It's as though the Sufis had better hide the Quran and sunnah from their kids and the common people- you let them become educated, they're liable to end up as Salafis. Even more so if you let them learn Arabic.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
How can you support a peace deal with terrorist group that have killed many people, destroy many homes and lives? why do you think they will accept this so call peace of deal? do you really think they will accept a deal for something they have been fighting for decades?

You are a one lost sister, and those words can get you to jail, not even capping. I advise you to be more open minded and educated about things before supporting them.
All I'm saying is bring them to the table, whatever way possible, make peace with the so called rag tag army that we've be aholden to 14 years running now and let the nation move on a bit, on to the next issue.

In todays age men grow their beards women wear Jilbaab children study quran teenagers meet at Jummah etc. Its not Saudi we are just not jaahil anymore to be fooled by Asharafs and other langaabs using sufism to build a status for themselves.
All the things you mentioned were done by the Sufis before Wahabism came to somalia.
I've seen so many photos of uncles & aunties and they all wore Long Jilbaabs, The men had full Beards.
Wahabis fed you with tons of lies that Somalia was somewhat kaafir before 1991.
The only difference is that Sufis don't kill innocent people or call them kaafir so lightly, like wahabis do.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Perfect example of why terrorism inspired by Wahhabism will never leave us. A whole sheikh calling for killing of people in foreign countries, living in government areas and in a country plagued by this misery with Shabaab

I’d like to see those that will defend this not suicide bomb themselves in Europe or America where they are hiding from the effects of the terrorism they support

Huh? For thousands of years Somalis have been regarded as one of the most cut-throat Muslim group about sleeping around, to the point where it was needlessly traumatising to the women (FGM), this was before any Salafi ever set foot in Somalia, what are you on about?

GemState

36/21
VIP
It is honestly more likely post AS, that a Shabaab-lite political party gets elected in 1m1v, then the pre-91 religious landscape returns.

Sufism will die like Catholicism died to Protestantism

Hamzza

VIP
After the liberation of Al Shabab land in Somalia, there must be a fight against their ideology in Somalia which is the cause of their extremism.

The root cause of all extremism in Somalia is the Saudi Salafi ideology of Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahabb who is the father of all terrorists groups.

He believed that the vast majority of the Muslim world were not Muslim but kuffar and even those that disagree with him, like his Athari Hanbali scholar brother and the town he was a judge in were all declared kuffar for being against his cancerous movement. The rightful caliphate Ottomans, Makkah, Madinah, Syria, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine etc were all non-Muslims and that’s why his movement killed anyone from these lands. Nobody was allowed to do Hajj for years when hijaz was under the control of Wahhabis because they’re all apostates. Every terrorist group shares aqeedah with Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahabb.

Terrorism and extremism didn’t exist prior to 1991 as Saudi educated “teachers” were unable to penetrate the Somali peninsula. The first terrorist group in Somalia was al-Itihad which was responsible for many bombings and killings in Somaliweyn. Their first activity was one year after the collapse of the Somali state in 1992. They were of course funded by wealthy Saudis who helped form this group. (source "Counter-Terrorism in Somalia: Losing Hearts and Minds?" (PDF)

For the Somali government to win the ideological warfare against Al Shabab, all teaching of MIAW must be banned along with those from his Najdi movement. Anyone with an Islamic teaching from MIAW/Najdi aligned movement should be prohibited from teaching.

We need to take notes from Egypt who banned all MIAW/Najdi books to be banned in order to combat extremism: https://muslimvillage.com/2015/06/28/83307/egypt-bans-salafi-books-from-mosques/
We should ban the books of Ibn Abdul Wahhab and promote the works of monotheistic deviant Sufis like Ibn Arabi. Good luck with that. The muftis of this government are Wahabbis, so after AS is defeated a version of Wahabbism will prevail from another version.

You say Ibn Taymiyyah and Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab's books should be banned because they say Tawassul & Istighaatha are shirk, yet you yourself hold the same opinion as MIAW and IT when it comes to Istighaatha. The problem is you don't know the proper meaning of Istighaatha.

Tawassul and Istagatha is not kufr, but the practices of Qadariyahs are. I've seen these people when I went back home begging for the help of Abdul-Qadir Gilani to save their daughters, doing pilgrims of tombs belonging to saints, sacrificing for them and so on.

Honestly, you are a Jāhil who contradicts himself. You are not the guy to make commentary about the works of great Islamic scholars my friend.

Trending