LANGUAGE An Arabic script is better than Osmanya. Facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually they arabs got the script from the nabateans and the nabateans goy from the phonecians,

the arabic alphabet is nabatean, from Phoenicians and ancient canaanites,

the persians were using cananite alphabet due to assyrian colonise persians so its not really arabic script, because today only hebrew and arab survive from the orginals, we cal it the arabic script, waa asli phonecian alphabet ,

Instead, why don't we construct an official Somali script our self and promote that?

These are beautiful scripts:

Borama script
200px-Borama-script.gif

Kaddare script:

View attachment 67128
smp_borama.gif

Osmanya script:

somali.gif

osmanya script
Its bacically arabic alphabet written in something else. It defeats the purpose

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
actually they arabs got the script from the nabateans and the nabateans goy from the phonecians,

the arabic alphabet is nabatean, from Phoenicians and ancient canaanites,

the persians were using cananite alphabet due to assyrian colonise persians so its not really arabic script, because today only hebrew and arab survive from the orginals, we cal it the arabic script, waa asli phonecian alphabet ,

All civilisations influenced each other. It is not a shame to be honest!

It would make sense if it was for political reasons. They would rather have an Islamic (Shia) Iran than a secular Iran. I mean, why would westerners fight against Secular Iran ( Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran) and Exile Shah just for Iran to turn to the extreme opposite. Iran right now is suppressing Irani womens right to choose to wear a head veil (Hijab). How is that different from shah's rhetoric?
Wrong Wrong WRONG maskax xanuun ba ii keentay Saudis don't care about you being secular or not as long as you don't challenge their rule case in point the muslim brotherhood Saudis took out the Muslim brotherhood regime in egypt in favor of secular dictatorship

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Wrong Wrong WRONG maskax xanuun ba ii keentay Saudis don't care about you being secular or not as long as you don't challenge their rule case in point the muslim brotherhood Saudis took out the Muslim brotherhood regime in egypt in favor of secular dictatorship
Why? Why that video tell me? What does it mean???

I don't think you understood my point. Saudis wanted to be the leading power of the middle east. They used the fact that they had the holy cities under them as a reason for being the main Muslim leaders. They even started a Muslim nation organisation which they run. Secular Iran would challenge their rule by not allowing themselves to be influenced by them. Shah was suppressing anything religious and banning Islamic practices like wearing the headscarf. One thing you have to understand is Iranians are very proud of their culture and history. If Shah was never overthrown and Iran would continue being secular the chances would be that Iran would probably try to become the leading power of the middle east with full force.

I don't think you understood my point. Saudis wanted to be the leading power of the middle east. They used the fact that they had the holy cities under them as a reason for being the main Muslim leaders. They even started a Muslim nation organisation which they run. Secular Iran would challenge their rule by not allowing themselves to be influenced by them. Shah was suppressing anything religious and banning Islamic practices like wearing the headscarf. One thing you have to understand is Iranians are very proud of their culture and history. If Shah was never overthrown and Iran would continue being secular the chances would be that Iran would probably try to become the leading power of the middle east with full force.
I mean that's what irans is doing right now so??

tumal

hyde
Why do arabs insist on changing other people's cultures and language? Arabic wasn't even a 2nd language in Somalia until the UAE and other gulf countries started pouring money and started funding extremist versions of Islam in Somalia. You're an idiot if you think Arabic script is better.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why do arabs insist on changing other people's cultures and language? Arabic wasn't even a 2nd language in Somalia until the UAE and other gulf countries started pouring money and started funding extremist versions of Islam in Somalia. You're an idiot if you think Arabic script is better.
Arabic was a second language in Somalia since 1974 and was a second language for Somali's since the 8th century.

Arabic script is better and my IQ is 101.:)

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Actually the Wadaad script, an Arabic one, was the first script we ever had.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabic is one of the best if not the best script alive in this forsaken world. I love the Arabic script and wish we Somalis used it today but Latin is better for business but either using Latin or Arabic as official script each would have benefited us wallahi billahi

Instead, why don't we construct an official Somali script our self and promote that?

These are beautiful scripts:

Borama script
200px-Borama-script.gif

Kaddare script:

View attachment 67128
smp_borama.gif

Osmanya script:

somali.gif

osmanya script

Definitely agree with what you have said. We need to minimise Arabic influence as much as possible in Somalia. Using our own ethnic alphabet will increase cultural pride and strengthen our identity, whilst the use of an Arabic alphabet (which is foreign) will give some idiots an identity crisis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Definitely agree with what you have said. We need to minimise Arabic influence as much as possible in Somalia. Using our own ethnic alphabet will increase cultural pride and strengthen our identity, whilst the use of an Arabic alphabet (which is foreign) will give some idiots an identity crisis.
No one wants to use a dirty lowly script forged in the 20th century . Have you no idea how degrading that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.