Amisom tells the ugandan garac to stop intefering in Somalias affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Did you see him use the term ''dictator'' I rolled on the floor when I saw him type that my brother. :russ:
He was one of Africa's worst dictators but CogD praise barre when it sits him and curses him when it suits him #Hypocrite looool:mjlol::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
SSDF was that group that Abdullahi Yusuf AUN had. I remember he used to go Ethiopia and just sleep there and he and Ethiopians used to invade Balenbale a MX city and Galdogob a Leelkase city. He couldn't step a foot into Somalia back then. SSDF was the group that taught SNM and USC bad deeds.
Not only did Abdullahi Yusuf set foot in Somalia but he also went on to become the president of Somalia and introduced federalism to Somalia.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He was one of Africa's worst dictators but CogD praise barre when it sits him and curses him when it suits him #Hypocrite looool:mjlol::russ:

My brother whether Jaalle Siad Barre was the greatest Somali president or some call a ''dictator'' which i don't believe he was. We all know Siad Barre was the greatest president ever that Somalia saw I give him kudos for running the country 21 yrs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The difference between your tribe Isaac and my tribe Maxamud saleeban Who were targeted the most by siad barre is that we forgive may Allah forgive siad barre and have mercy on him

Sheikh

VIP
Not only did Abdullahi Yusuf set foot in Somalia but he also went on to become the president of Somalia and introduced federalism to Somalia.

That is written in the history books my brother. Abdullahi Yusuf was the first Darood man that returned to Mogadishu since Jalle Siad Barre's 1991 exit. Us Daroods give him extraordinary credit for that feat.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is written in the history books my brother. Abdullahi Yusuf was the first Darood man that returned to Mogadishu since Jalle Siad Barre's 1991 exit. Us Daroods give him extraordinary credit for that feat.
Good luck fighting darood in kismayo it’s going to be sade against the rest of darood waa billahi towfiq

Sheikh

VIP
Good luck fighting darood in kismayo it’s going to be sade against the rest of darood waa billahi towfiq

Walaal it's actually Marehan vs Ogaden in Kismayo. And Marehan will prevail in Kismayo inshallah. President of Jubaland will be a Marehan man in 2019.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walaal it's actually Marehan vs Ogaden in Kismayo. And Marehan will prevail in Kismayo inshallah. President of Jubaland will be a Marehan man in 2019.
It’s sade against kablalax in kismayo the owners of kismayo are harti and Ogaden also live in kismayo and jubadda hoose unlike sade who don’t even settle in jubadda hoose Who are the aggressors in sha Allah waa Iska dhicin doona sade Hada kablalax nahay

It’s sade against kablalax in kismayo the owners of kismayo are harti and Ogaden also live in kismayo and jubadda hoose unlike sade who don’t even settle in jubadda hoose Who are the aggressors in sha Allah waa Iska dhicin doona sade Hada kablalax nahay
MJ shouldn't have used ethiopia to help them try take kismaayo. There was a backlash against them and we made them a minority. We dominate the countryside and own the most land in Kismaayo. Cagdheers defeating us in Kismaayo didn't help them in their quest of getting Mareexaan dhulal. We now have territory in J/Dhexe and more territory in J/Hoose. Cagdheer from afmadow don't populate kismaayo.They are from itoobiya and kenya.
Go with that energy to a mareexaan deegaan in the kismaayo district:mjlaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
MJ shouldn't have used ethiopia to help them try take kismaayo. There was a backlash against them and we made them a minority. We dominate the countryside and own the most land in Kismaayo. Cagdheers defeating us in Kismaayo didn't help them in their quest of getting Mareexaan dhulal. We now have territory in J/Dhexe and more territory in J/Hoose. Cagdheer from afmadow don't populate kismaayo.They are from itoobiya and kenya.
Go with that energy to a mareexaan deegaan in the kismaayo district:mjlaugh:
It’s sade (mareexan) against kablalax (the rest of darood) in jubaland the majority are kablalax in jubaland and in sha Allah I as a harti will support Ogaden over sade who are from gedo and want to claim jubadda hoose.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We are realy doomed when a 35 year old Madow General tell our higher ups how to put a side their differences aside and not backstab all these years we were tryig set up a government.

It’s sade (mareexan) against kablalax (the rest of darood) in jubaland the majority are kablalax in jubaland and in sha Allah I as a harti will support Ogaden over sade who are from gedo and want to claim jubadda hoose.
We are the most populous clan in the Jubba Valley. MJ went north after MX retaliated against them in the late 2000s. You have barely any influence in Kismayo politics. Cagdheer let you try squat in a MX property when they're given a for the night and qat money.
You're a minority there my friend your clan played their cards horribly and made themselves a minority:mjlaugh:

The difference between your tribe Isaac and my tribe Maxamud saleeban Who were targeted the most by siad barre is that we forgive may Allah forgive siad barre and have mercy on him

Stop lying neef. Isaaqs faced more of the SNA than any MJ ever did. And we karbashed them all. That's why Siad had to call white masters to come bomb us. He always had situation under control when it came to MJ he kept you guys on a leash

Stop lying neef. Isaaqs faced more of the SNA than any MJ ever did. And we karbashed them all. That's why Siad had to call white masters to come bomb us. He always had situation under control when it came to MJ he kept you guys on a leash
War_damage_Hargeysa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending