Amisom tells the ugandan garac to stop intefering in Somalias affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
In jubaland tanade, awrtable and harti are united.

So how does sade plan on taking on the rest of darood to capture kismayo? will they call on galmudug or somaliland to help them?

Sade would form a alliance with Tanade and Yusuf Darood. That would spice things up with Kablalax. It would depend if Leelkase or Awtrable are pro Sade or pro Kabalax.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sade would form a alliance with Tanade and Yusuf Darood. That would spice things up with Kablalax. It would depend if Leelkase or Awtrable are pro Sade or pro Kabalax.
Awrtable and leelkase also live in Puntland and like I said in jubaland harti awrtable leelkase are all united.

Sheikh

VIP
So mareexan will defeat the rest of darood in jubbada hoose?

If you’re sade then I am kablalax

Brother we are all Darood my brother. Negativity is not needed. But the truth is Marehan is the only clan that largely occupy Jubaland. And if a Marehan became president of Jubaland. Marehan would be a force to be feared in Jubaland. Kismayo and the lower Jubas would be in MX hand's.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Brother we are all Darood my brother. Negativity is not needed. But the truth is Marehan is the only clan that largely occupy Jubaland. And if a Marehan became president of Jubaland. Marehan would be a force to be feared in Jubaland. Kismayo and the lower Jubas would be in MX hand's.
I can understand harti and absame fighting over kismayo but mareexan from gedo claiming kismayo:williamswtf:

If sade are united in jubaland so is kablalax

dont give minorities any awood. There is a chance they'll ally with xaabo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think you know the answer to that my brother. But I have a question for you are Dhulos and Warsangeli united with MJ these days.
In north Somalia no harti are not united but in south Somalia jubaland harti, tanade, awrtable, arab salaax are all united

Sheikh

VIP
I can understand harti and absame fighting over kismayo but mareexan from gedo claiming kismayo:williamswtf:

If sade are united in jubaland so is kablalax

Marehan can claim Kismayo. Marehan have been in Kismayo controlling sine 1998 up to 2006. Then up to 2007 up to 2013. So Kismayo is in Jubaland and Gedo is Jubaland. Kismayo and Jilib is where is Marehan occupy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Marehan can claim Kismayo. Marehan have been in Kismayo controlling sine 1998 up to 2006. Then up to 2007 up to 2013. So Kismayo is in Jubaland and Gedo is Jubaland. Kismayo and Jilib is where is Marehan occupy.
Siad barre ruled Somalia longer than that where is he today? You can become a dictator and occupy a land without the will of the people but the question remains, for how long?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
we own the most land and dominate the countryside. MJ boy youre a minority there now
The mayor of kismayo isn’t Ogaden or mareexan the mayorship of kismayo always goes to Majeerteen even during the time of siad barre and the current mayor of kismayo is Majeerteen

Sheikh

VIP
Siad barre ruled Somalia longer than that where is he today? You can become a dictator and occupy a land without the will of the people but the question remains, for how long?

Calling Jalle Siad a ''dictator'' is a overstatement. He was a president that cared and built Somalia. When I hear a Somali say Siad Barre and the word ''dictator'' It's usually Isaaq or Hawiye. But you a MJ darood man calling Siad Barre AUN that is just bizarre to see.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Calling Jalle Siad a ''dictator'' is a overstatement. He was a president that cared and built Somalia. When I hear a Somali say Siad Barre and the word ''dictator'' It's usually Isaaq or Hawiye. But you a MJ darood man calling Siad Barre AUN that is just bizarre to see.
SSDF was created before SNM Or USC.

Sheikh

VIP
SSDF was created before SNM

SSDF was that group that Abdullahi Yusuf AUN had. I remember he used to go Ethiopia and just sleep there and he and Ethiopians used to invade Balenbale a MX city and Galdogob a Leelkase city. He couldn't step a foot into Somalia back then. SSDF was the group that taught SNM and USC bad deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending