Amisom tells the ugandan garac to stop intefering in Somalias affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Kkkk sovereignty:nahgirl:

We lost that in 1993 when Americans invaded the country.

Somalia is no more sovereign country. I can tell u that for sure.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s many Somalis Who wish to see somalia government fail but Allah willing somalia is moving forward first by getting somalia air control back in Somalia government hands and now they’re cleaning up the parliament and then restore Somalia army to take over from amisom.

There’s many Somalis Who wish to see somalia government fail but Allah willing somalia is moving forward first by getting somalia air control back in Somalia government hands and now they’re cleaning up the parliament and then restore Somalia army to take over from amisom.

You guys are loyal slaves of AMISOM and Kikuyu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
f*ck Kenya and their amisom colony in mogadishu
Kenya helps somalia by taking in hundred of thousand refugees from Somalia while somaliland rejected Somalis fleeing Yemen civil war while embracing the Arab ones.

Kenya sent troops to help Somalia fight against al shabaab.

Somaliland sends Godane who’s wife and kids sleep peacefully in hargaysa while he blows women and children into smithereens in Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You guys are loyal slaves of AMISOM and Kikuyu
Kenya, ethiopia, Uganda and all the amisom troops including djbouti sent troops to help Somalia destroy al shabaab.

What did somaliland do to help other Somalis? They sent Godane the head and mastermind behind al shabaab who’s from hargaysa and killed by the United States government

Kenya helps somalia by taking in hundred of thousand refugees from Somalia while somaliland rejected Somalis fleeing Yemen civil war while embracing the Arab ones.

Kenya sent troops to help Somalia fight against al shabaab.

Somaliland sends Godane who’s wife and kids sleep peacefully in hargaysa while he blows women and children into smithereens in Mogadishu.

It's okay to be Kenya lapdogs, them and habashi are tag team fucking you, annexing land, and here you are doing niiko for them online like the shameless cuck you are

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's okay to be Kenya lapdogs, them and habashi are tag team fucking you, annexing land, and here you are doing niiko for them online like the shameless cuck you are
Why are all these other African countries so eager to help Somalia while somaliland despise Somalis?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Oday Sanaag i know it pains you to hear this laakinse Alhamdulillah governance is returning to Mogadishu the capital city of Somaliland.

May Allah protect and preserve prime minister khayre and president farmaajo the federal government of Somalia and guide them to the right path amiin thuma amiin

@Oday Sanaag i know it pains you to hear this laakinse Alhamdulillah governance is returning to Mogadishu the capital city of Somaliland.

May Allah protect and preserve prime minister khayre and president farmaajo the federal government of Somalia and guide them to the right path amiin thuma amiin

Yes those two guys can lead the federal state of Xamar . After all you said it yourself Mogadishu, Somaliland and it will be ruled from hargeisa .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They care becsu

They came because their amisom colony of Ugandishu is also your nation's capital .
I noticed icitiraaf worshippers from burco berbera and hargaysa target Mogadishu the most cause they view Mogadishu being the capital city the heart of Somali midnimo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes those two guys can lead the federal state of Xamar . After all you said it yourself Mogadishu, Somaliland and it will be ruled from hargeisa .
I don’t mind the capital city of all Somali people’s land to be hargaysa but the president must be hawiye

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nope hawiye and Darood can't lead responsible governments
I understand you saying darood can’t lead responsible governance cause of your hatred from jaale siad Barre the father of somaliland May Allah forgive him and grant him paradise Without him somaliland wouldn’t exist today but why hawiye there’s been hawiye president before and they never harmed Isaac

I understand you saying darood can’t lead responsible governance cause of your hatred from jaale siad May Allah forgive him and grant him paradise but why hawiye there’s been hawiye president before and they never harmed Isaac

Horta which one are you , you fucking transsexual qabiilist , hawiye had chance to make a government for all Somali's after that rat Siad ran like a , SNM USC had a deal and Hawiye decided to take power for themselves . That's how they felt and we already know how Daroods feel so neither of you guys can lead anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending