AMISOM supports a school in Gedo region to boost education in Somalia

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thread backfire everybody sees how sick this guy is thanks for the support guys :rejoice:

Unlike you we don't blame Mareexan as a whole for killing us instead the regime and we didn't break away because of Afweyne and we weren't the only ones to make that decision.

So why did Somaliland give jobs to Isaacs who worked for Siad Barre?

Listen you do your thing and let me do my thing. I don't get involved in your affairs so stay out of mine. If you want to help Gedo community than tell the world your still part of Somalia and that Roble is your PM.

Thread backfire everybody sees how sick this guy is thanks for the support guys :rejoice:

This thread is positive. Kenya gives you Gedo community water and education and your here telling us that they are killing you. Kenya has done more good for Gedo than Farmajoo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This thread is positive. Kenya gives you Gedo community water and education and your here telling us that they are killing you. Kenya has done more good for Gedo than Farmajoo.
Focus on your cesspit, I don't get why you and your cronies are so into Gedo to the point where you call people "a Gedo" :westbrookwtf:

Focus on your cesspit, I don't get why you and your cronies are so into Gedo to the point where you call people "a Gedo" :westbrookwtf:
Ask yourself why is AMISOM giving clean water to reer Gedo when Farmajoo has been in power for four years. That sums up my whole point. Kenya army has done more for Gedo than Farmajoo.

Farmajoo was born in Gedo but hasn't done anything for it. He wasted his time and energy and resources from Mogadishu fighting HAG, Puntland, Jubbaland and even Somaliland.

If you people ain't proud at Gedo or the way it is or its poverty than why don't you fix it up instead of hating on reer Mogadishu.

If you try to blame Hassan or me because of Gedo being a Gehtto I would laugh. Before 1991 Gedo was like New York but Galmudug destroyed it. Please don't tell your Gedo children those stories.

Mashallah our kenyan brothers are helping the somalis in GeddoLand .
I always had trust In our Kenyan brothers they have housed the ethnic mx somalis in dadaab and kakuma refuuge camp for 30+ years now they are feeding the same ppl in geddoland something the president whose term ended failed to do .
πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄β€

Ask yourself why is AMISOM giving clean water to reer Gedo when Farmajoo has been in power for four years. That sums up my whole point. Kenya army has done more for Gedo than Farmajoo.

Farmajoo was born in Gedo but hasn't done anything for it. He wasted his time and energy and resources from Mogadishu fighting HAG, Puntland, Jubbaland and even Somaliland.

If you people ain't proud at Gedo or the way it is or its poverty than why don't you fix it up instead of hating on reer Mogadishu.

If you try to blame Hassan or me because of Gedo being a Gehtto I would laugh. Before 1991 Gedo was like New York but Galmudug destroyed it. Please don't tell your Gedo children those stories.

:damn:

So why did Somaliland give jobs to Isaacs who worked for Siad Barre?

Listen you do your thing and let me do my thing. I don't get involved in your affairs so stay out of mine. If you want to help Gedo community than tell the world your still part of Somalia and that Roble is your PM.

This clown is from Ethiopia, his prime minister is abiy Ahmed sxb .
This is the same guy that was saying its okai for the cisse in Ethiopia to be ethnic cleansed by afar savages .

People here fucking weird. mocking impoverished Somalis because they come from a different region/clan. Whilst you live fat and comfortable in the west. You pieces of shit have too much time on your hands

People here fucking weird. mocking impoverished Somalis because they come from a different religion. Whilst you live fat and comfortable in the west. You pieces of shit have too much time on your hands

Farmajoo was born in Gedo. He could have helped his own people. But he choose to fight HAG, Puntland, Jubbaland and Somaliland. And he lost. President Hassan built schools and water system in Gedo. Kenya helps Gedo as you can see in this thread. Yet these reer Gedo hate Kenya and Hassan because of tribe and support Farmajoo.

They refuse to lift themselves out of poverty. But just want to fight other communities and Kenya

Some of the issaqis especislly the habro yonis and ciddagale have massive cuqdad for us idk for what reasons . Remember the last elections they all voted for farmajo while mjs voted for HSM and shareefka .

To be fair everyone voted for Farmajoo. Never again. I thought I was the only crazy one.

Haber Younis are cool people and for me the best of the Isaacs. They helped a lot of our people in 1991 who SNM thought were fagash. A lot of Somalilanders think everyone from the south is fagash. Haber yoounis understood we were USC and not pro Farmajoo and had enough time to get out.

The dude is maybe Ethiopian pretending to be Somalilander. I am telling you that are a lot of people without fathers.

That place has not changed one bit since 50 cent was there, wow.

sos-help.gif

@Galmudug-State
Wallahi you are one of the most despicable people I have unfortunately ever come across on this earth.

Fock Amisom and Kenya for thier heinous crimes against the Somali people.

You are a hoe ass dhabodhilif. May the wrath of Allah descend upon you.

@Galmudug-State
Wallahi you are one of the most despicable people I have unfortunately ever come across on this earth.

Fock Amisom and Kenya for thier heinous crimes against the Somali people.

You are a *** ass dhabodhilif. May the wrath of Allah descend upon you.

Your welcome to fight Kenya and defend Gedo community from their imaginary enemy. Kenya gives them clean water and opens schools as this thread shows. You my friend have fallen for their propaganda. Kenya isn't hurting anyone.

Since when did Al-shabab become good and if Kenya kills them why should we care?

Your welcome to fight Kenya and defend Gedo community from their imaginary enemy. Kenya gives them clean water and opens schools as this thread shows. You my friend have fallen for their propaganda. Kenya isn't hurting anyone.

Since when did Al-shabab become good and if Kenya kills them why should we care?
Al-Shabaab is not Gedo. Shelling and killing women and children in their home is not fighting Al-Shabaab.

Is colonialism good because you have trains that export banana. Are the people of Gedo supposed to happy to be bombed because there is school and clean water.

Al-Shabaab is not Gedo. Shelling and killing women and children in their home is not fighting Al-Shabaab.

Is colonialism good because you have trains that export banana. Are the people of Gedo supposed to happy to be bombed because there is school and clean water.

What are you on about??? What is up with your gibberish. Kenya is not at war with Gedo but Al-shabab. Show me proof that Kenya deliberately harms reer Gedo.

Bro if you still believe in that wadani crap than that is you. But have a good look at Ceelbuur, your own home town. You should be helping your own people. They need help against Al-shabab.

Gedo does not have much Al-shabab presence thanks to the Kenyan army. Wake up and stop beleieving in every cheap propaganda.

Trending

Latest posts