AMISOM supports a school in Gedo region to boost education in Somalia

@Galmudug-State
Wallahi you are one of the most despicable people I have unfortunately ever come across on this earth.

Fock Amisom and Kenya for thier heinous crimes against the Somali people.

You are a *** ass dhabodhilif. May the wrath of Allah descend upon you.

Spoken like a true afar qooble terrorists . As you can see Kenyan amisom are helping the miskeen ppl of gedo something no other somalis have done including the cheese . Hopefully Kenyan amisom get send to ceelbur to civilize the terrorists and give the miskeen ppl there hope ,something 7 min kehyrelaawe couldnt do .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Al-Shabaab is not Gedo. Shelling and killing women and children in their home is not fighting Al-Shabaab.

Is colonialism good because you have trains that export banana. Are the people of Gedo supposed to happy to be bombed because there is school and clean water.
Thanks for standing up for the people of Gedo, I would like to formally apologize for my previous accusations you truly are an impartial clean man.

Thanks for standing up for the people of Gedo, I would like to formally apologize for my previous accusations you truly are an impartial clean man.

You can manipulate people like him. But you can't manipulate me. Kenya gives millions in aid to Gedo. Kenyan troops liberated most of Gedo. You should be thanking Kenya.

Same can't be said for Ceelbuur which Farmajoo refused to help because of tribe. To support Kenya, Farmajoo sent thousands of Mogadishu troops to Gedo to remove Al-shabab.

What are you on about??? What is up with your gibberish. Kenya is not at war with Gedo but Al-shabab. Show me proof that Kenya deliberately harms reer Gedo.

Bro if you still believe in that wadani crap than that is you. But have a good look at Ceelbuur, your own home town. You should be helping your own people. They need help against Al-shabab.

Gedo does not have much Al-shabab presence thanks to the Kenyan army. Wake up and stop beleieving in every cheap propaganda.

Spoken like a true afar qooble terrorists . As you can see Kenyan amisom are helping the miskeen ppl of gedo something no other somalis have done including the cheese . Hopefully Kenyan amisom get send to ceelbur to civilize the terrorists and give the miskeen ppl there hope ,something 7 min kehyrelaawe couldnt do .
F you guys :mad:

May Gedo and the rest of Somalia prosper.

F you guys :mad:

May Gedo and the rest of Somalia prosper.

stfu.gif