AMISOM Bantus making up Lies about Somali culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Saw a tweet about this yesterday, this should be a lesson to all the BLM Madow bootyclappers

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hate to break it to you, but every ethnic Somali are indigenous to Africa.... Concerning the genetics of ethnic Somalis - they are extremely homogenous phenotypically and genetically.
The Rendille tribe of Kenya and hawiye are closely related

Rendille tribe of Kenya
2F83DA05-811E-4D57-9170-662E1462325C.png

Hawiye tribe samaale
0A536D94-F791-4F0C-879A-95E3804D2BCD.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No I never

Stop lying

I am Somali and all ethnic Somalis
Are my ppl
Say wallahi you never made a comment on here as a somalilander deriding hawiye girls who got raped by amisom beenta jooji naaya illahay ka cabso bax orod oo wax isku faal san sii ma ahan:susp:

Say wallahi you never made a comment on here as a somalilander deriding hawiye girls who got raped by amisom beenta jooji naaya illahay ka cabso bax orod oo wax isku faal san sii ma ahan:susp:

Post it than, show the receipts.
I mentioned amisom but never
Clans wallahi

I HAVE NEVER TALKED SHIT
ABOUT ANYONES QABIL ON
HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

You lying piece of shit, I hope
You die in a car crash

I hope you catch a STD

Don't fucking lie on my name,
You ugly fat piece of shit

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You shouldn’t talk about genome ancestry of Hawiyes. When you don’t know shit. I’m E1b1b EM78 and N. Rendille were Southern Cushitics till they got assimilated by Nilotes. There exist some non-admixed Rendille’s.
He’s a moron, he thinks that’s an insult. That lady looks Cushite and Rendille are Cushites up until recently. He’s a fat triggered frog who has uqdad against Hawiyes, don’t take him seriously.

Don't mean to downplay these niggas foolery, but after watching half the documentary...nearly all the "somalis" are bantu :yacadiim:

i remembered that alkaabab were mostly hiding in shabelle djungles & banadir or whatever those areas are called. :damedamn:

but yea it was clear all of them are horny as hell & its also clear they're uncivilized sub humans. they definitely r*ped some girls :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending