AMISOM Bantus making up Lies about Somali culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
I think they’re actually funding al-shabaab so they can stay longer in Somalia. Somalia means more money for them.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
I think they’re actually funding al-shabaab so they can stay longer in Somalia. Somalia means more money for them.
you're right the EU,US, and UN give $1200 a month to each soldier, so in a way its within the intreset of AMISOM countries (unganda,kenya,Ethiopia,etc)to stay in somalia. A peaceful Somalia= No more money for them. In a sense they're trying to milk the conflict in somalia.

you're right the EU,US, and UN give $1200 a month to each soldier, so in a way its within the intreset of AMISOM countries (unganda,kenya,Ethiopia,etc)to stay in somalia. A peaceful Somalia= No more money for them. In a sense they're trying to milk the conflict in somalia.

AMISOM soldiers don't even get paid, just like Somali soldiers.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
AMISOM soldiers don't even get paid, just like Somali soldiers.
exactly lol, the EU,US and UN give the money directly to the governments of amisom, but they pocket it instead of distributing it to their soldiers. In a sense niggas fighting in a foreign country just to die and not get shit.:mjlol::mjlol::russ:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Illahay ba kugu dharshee what’s the difference between hawiye and Bantu they’re both indigenous to Africa they’re bothers they’re the same people.
Continue sniffing that crack warya and commiting Zina with fat white girls and keep Hawiye out of your mouth. :susp:

This documentary was played on Swedish television, it's about AMISOM soldiers in Somalia. Doc is from 2010.

The text says Somalis have their own culture.

DNCF1ozXkAEaBK4.jpg

For example of a girl is 20 years old and unmarried.

DNCF_kRXUAALXis.jpg

Her brother will try her first....

DNCGKnbWsAA5COG.jpg

He will sleep with her and they'll have a baby.

DNCGZLYW0AErHvl.jpg

The child the result of sin will grow up to become a terrorist.

DNCGlzGX0AAhV8X.jpg

Look at their faces, chuckling lol.
those fufu smelling apes know that this is bs

The somali Government begged for amisom too stay

:mjlol::mjlol: When will
Our ppl learn

Fock these guys all day, every day, in every way.

What are they talking about? Absolute filth and then they have the audacity to lie about out culture.
Thank God I can't understand Finnish or w/e language this doc is in.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
https://books.google.no/books?id=BG...gandan brothers sex with their sister&f=false

Its actually a ugandan thing to have intercourse with your sister, you dont believe me???? read the link i posted above and see for yourself.

A primitive being sees us as his equal and here we are day and night, i am isaaq i am darood i am hawiye, i guess socially we are more primitive then them.

God blessed us with islam and we flocked to the clan churches instead, shame shame shame!!!

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
https://books.google.no/books?id=BGohB4kwRXgC&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=ugandan+brothers+sex+with+their+sister&source=bl&ots=rlEaz-QXb1&sig=-UZiFtxawQ8ySXt3KMviP4MY2HI&hl=no&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs1K3eo5HXAhVJGZoKHTGIAjgQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=ugandan brothers sex with their sister&f=false

Its actually a ugandan thing to have intercourse with your sister, you dont believe me???? read the link i posted above and see for yourself.

A primitive being sees us as their equals, and here we are day and night, i am isaaq i am darood i am hawiye, i guess socially we are more primitive then them.

God blessed us with islam and we flocked to the clan churches instead, shame shame shame!!!
clan churches :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Continue sniffing that crack warya and commiting Zina with fat white girls and keep Hawiye out of your mouth. :susp:
Why are you getting offended? Hawiye and Bantu are indigenous to Africa

Fat white girls? I can assure you it’s clearly a case of mistaken identity I don’t know any fat white Chicks but I do know a few with a fat back.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The somali Government begged for amisom too stay

:mjlol::mjlol: When will
Our ppl learn
Our people?:chrisfreshhah:

As a somalilander Weren’t you making fun of Mogadishu hawiye women getting raped by amisom not too long ago? I dare you to deny it so I can make you look stupid cause I still have the receipt :ulyin:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Why are you getting offended? Hawiye and Bantu are indigenous to Africa

Fat white girls? I can assure you it’s clearly a case of mistaken identity I don’t know any fat white Chicks but I do know a few with a fat back.
Who’s we?
Hate to break it to you, but every ethnic Somali are indigenous to Africa.... Concerning the genetics of ethnic Somalis - they are extremely homogenous phenotypically and genetically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending