American Somalis on Sspot Snm

I think we should stop arguing and fighting over who’s the more dysfunctional diaspora. After all we are the same people who moved to different places, and so Id say maybe were dysfunctional every where :manny:
@SilverL hun, this isn’t a my tuulo is better than your tuulo thread.It’s about a trait I’ve noticed during my interactions.

Nothing but a lighthearted exchange between me and reer SSPOT America.

what a are these traits?
A mixture of blind arrogance and ignorance, in ability to admit defeat.

But this is an old thread. On a more positive note, reer America are some of the funniest individuals on this site. Had some entertaining interactions. :lolbron:

Reer henny on the other hand :susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A mixture of blind arrogance and ignorance, in ability to admit defeat.

But this is an old thread. On a more positive note, reer America are some of the funniest individuals on this site. Had some entertaining interactions. :lolbron:

Reer henny on the other hand :susp:
Look at this beg
giphy.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How’s your back healing? Hopefully you got it checked out
Actually it got a lot better since that day. The circles are fading away quicker than I thought and the middle one which looked fucked up was only left with blisters Alx. I just put cream on it every night and drink lots of water. I was just being a dramatic that night lol :dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Actually it got a lot better since that day. The circles are fading away quicker than I thought and the middle one which looked fucked up was only left with blisters Alx. I just put cream on it every night and drink lots of water. I was just being a dramatic that night lol :dead:

do u have a beard?

Tukraq

VIP
London is London. Let’s not compare old world and new world :mjpls:
yeah its old world like Egypt or something, a place you travel to once a blew moon to be bored by old ancient primitive architecture, its in the past tense