American Somalis on Sspot Snm

I hereby declare that I will not try to reason or debate with an American somali on this forum anymore. The land of immigrants or should I say ignorance is certainly apparent in this group. I will save the remaining brain cells I have. :liberaltears::hillarybiz:

Anglophone Somalis coming for each other :icon lol:

The only difference between American and UK Somalis is that the latter has a nice accent when they're not ghetto.

I will cede that some Americans on here carry the quintessential American arrogance.

VixR

Veritas
That’s sweet

As you can see from the title I’m referencing sspot. Nothing about real life.
What did I ever do to you lol.

Just because you couldn’t admit Somalia was a colonial creation. Let’s not get into that again.

What did I ever do to you lol.

Just because you couldn’t admit Somalia was a colonial creation.
It’s more your general view on somalis is quite extreme despite your claim to not interacting with many or living amongst them. If anything you should be more neutral

I’m sure your a lovely person otherwise

VixR

Veritas
It’s more your general view on somalis is quite extreme despite your claim to not interacting with many or living amongst them. If anything you should be more neutral
Somalis are extreme. My reactions are legitimate.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are not a monolith.
That’s what being a culture is. It’s not as if I attack individual Somalis. I make it about the culture, which is suitable and accurate. Don’t get me started on that. Thanks to Basra and Reiko, other Americans, I’m in a light mood again.

That’s what being a culture is. It’s not as if I attack individual Somalis. I make it about the culture, which is suitable and accurate. Don’t get me started.
Sure I get you when referencing the culture. That’s open to critique of course

But on occasion you use the term Somalis this and that based on what you’ve seen on sspot. Sspot like most internet anonymous forums is not representative

VixR

Veritas
Sure I get you when referencing the culture. That’s open to critique of course

But on occasion you use the term Somalis this and that based on what you’ve seen on sspot. Sspot like most internet anonymous forums is not representative
Spare me, fam. When Somalis level up their culture, I’ll start praising it. I can’t unsee its realities.

Trending

Latest posts