American Presidents Ranked By Their IQ Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
How can a midgaan destroy anything? You guys are low caste outcasts and looked down upon by everyone. My mum would literally kill me if i married a midgaan and my mum is the nicest person ever, that tells you something doesn't it? I bet you cry every night knowing you're a filthy midgaan :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: lmao go back to eating dead hyenas or deets :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
That's funny because your mom was arranging a marriage with me for the past 6 months, she said you need a father in your life. Shes halal in the streets Haram in the sheets. She's the filthiest woman I know. She said it would make her the happiest woman on Earth to take my seed. Anyway she sent me a text claiming it's almost your nap time, get your rest you'll be playing wackamole all night while I wack your momma.
:chrisfreshhah::banderas::russ:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
That's funny because your mom was arranging a marriage with me for the past 6 months, she said you need a father in your life. Shes halal in the streets Haram in the sheets. She's the filthiest woman I know. She said it would make her the happiest woman on Earth to take my seed. Anyway she sent me a text claiming it's almost your nap time, get your rest you'll be playing wackamole all night while I wack your momma.
:chrisfreshhah::banderas::russ:
It's funny how I'm actually insulting you but you're using 8 year old mum insults like the filthy midgaan you are loooool. One way to know I won this battle and my opponent is mentally scarred. Sorry midgaan boi

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
It's funny how I'm actually insulting you but you're using 8 year old mum insults like the filthy midgaan you are loooool. One way to know I won this battle and my opponent is mentally scarred. Sorry midgaan boi
You won at bumper cars little man because I let you, I won at bumping your mom's honeybuns, compare and contrast. I'm a Mack your a pretentious preschooler. Stick to coloring books it's what children excell at. I'll be coloring your mom's face white if you catch my drift.
:russ::westbrookswag:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You won at bumper cars little man because I let you, I won at bumping your mom's honeybuns, compare and contrast. I'm a Mack your a pretentious preschooler. Stick to coloring books it's what children excell at. I'll be coloring your mom's face white if you catch my drift.
:russ::westbrookswag:
As u wish midgaanyahow :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:is

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
As u wish midgaanyahow :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:is
tenor.gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
No, he's a fool. Watch this video.

dont subscribe to the left medias bs bro, lately trump is not so articulate but watch this video of him from the 80s, and also hear what professor Jordan peterson has to say about this guy.

in conclusion i think Trump is one of two things, he is either the luckiest man on earth or the guys is smart.

he is really good at recreating himself, i think this is why kanye is on his nuts.

dont subscribe to the left medias bs bro, lately trump is not so articulate but watch this video of him from the 80s, and also hear what professor Jordan peterson has to say about this guy.

in conclusion i think Trump is one of two things, he is either the luckiest man on earth or the guys is smart.

he is really good at recreating himself, i think this is why kanye is on his nuts.
this video destroys all prospects of Trump's supposed intelligence

Nomad2054

this video destroys all prospects of Trump's supposed intelligence

all i do is follow the money and no matter how much bs this guy spews, he is still making him and his family filthy rich, if that aint smart than whats the point.

Nomad2054

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending