American Presidents Ranked By Their IQ Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Well you are a midgaan :). I don't even need to insult you. You're an insult already looool
Repeating the same word is not an insult to anyone but you, it indicates a low level of vocabulary and intellect. But we knew that already young man you are enrolled at kindergarten after all.
170906-bostonpreschool-editorial.jpg

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Repeating the same word is not an insult to anyone but you, it indicates a low level of vocabulary and intellect. But we knew that already young man you are enrolled at kindergarten after all.
View attachment 44508
Looool you just admited your own clan is an insult. I mean you're right. You guys are known as the midgaan, our obedient slaves. If you ever talked like this in Somalia you'd be working for our farms in Somalia alongside your best friends the bantu. Midgaan is such an insult I even pretended to be "yibir" to troll. :pachah1::pachah1::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Nixon was a paranoid f*ck he led to his own resignation
He was an idiot he picked fights with the intelligence communities too.

Looool you just admited your own clan is an insult. I mean you're right. You guys are known as the midgaan, our obedient slaves. If you ever talked like this in Somalia you'd be working for our farms in Somalia alongside your best friends the bantu. Midgaan is such an insult I even pretended to be "yibir" to troll. :pachah1::pachah1::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Nigga i'm not your kindergarten teacher bro, if you want extra grammar lessons sign up for the after school program and make sure you pack a little lunch, you're a growing young man after all.
240_F_77031322_fqAvwnm6RjP3OREMN6Q7Ww9vFYUraPn6.jpg

OmarAli

He was an idiot he picked fights with the intelligence communities too.

Nigga i'm not your kindergarten teacher bro, if you want extra grammar lessons sign up for the after school program and make sure you pack a little lunch, you're a growing young man after all.
View attachment 44509
Awww is the midgaan boy angry:(. Ironic how you're crying about the fact that I'm using the same insults (even though midgaan isn't an insult it's what you are LOL) but yet you're doing the same thing. No wonder midgaans have always been this outcasted clan, you're all very dumb LMAO. I'd rather let my daughter marry a bantu rather than a filthy midgaan. Sorry bro that's just how it is :ohno: I'm still shocked a midgaan is insulting his superior. Let me not catch you in Somalia boi

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Awww is the midgaan boy angry:(. Ironic how you're crying about the fact that I'm using the same insults (even though midgaan isn't an insult it's what you are LOL) but yet you're doing the same thing. No wonder midgaans have always been this outcasted clan, you're all very dumb LMAO. I'd rather let my daughter marry a bantu rather than a filthy midgaan. Sorry bro that's just how it is :ohno: I'm still shocked a midgaan is insulting his superior. Let me not catch you in Somalia boi
Young man you haven't even hit puberty, focus on completing sentences and 1st grade before you jump into adult discussions. Daughter kulaha, you're a damn kindergartner.
Ba22_zsIEAAT7Tq.jpg

OmarAli

Young man you haven't even hit puberty, focus on completing sentences and 1st grade before you jump into adult discussions. Daughter kulaha, you're a damn kindergartner.
View attachment 44510
Midgaan boy just be quiet :) I know it's hard already being a midgaan but it's alright. I'll give you extra pay when you work at my farm for 5 years. How does that sound eh?:siilaanyolaugh:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Midgaan boy just be quiet :) I know it's hard already being a midgaan but it's alright. I'll give you extra pay when you work at my farm for 5 years. How does that sound eh?:siilaanyolaugh:
images (7).jpg

Being 3 feet tall in kindergarten is harder, also who do you think is laying pipe on your momma while you're in class, Me yup right here. Call me step daddy.
:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

OmarAli

View attachment 44511
Being 3 feet tall in kindergarten is harder, also who do you think is laying pipe on your momma while you're in class, Me yup right here. Call me step daddy.
:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:
My mum would never lose her dignity to even be close to a midgaan. She always tells me to stay a mile away from midgaans. Loooool you silly midgaan

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
My mum would never lose her dignity to even be close to a midgaan. She always tells me to stay a mile away from midgaans. Loooool you silly midgaan
Your mom never had dignity and you never had a brain, 28 years old in kindergarten nigga you should've been aborted.
kindergarten.jpg

giphy (7).gif

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Yeah my mum deffo has dignity for staying away from midgaans :). You guys are very ugly and just have a bad charm. Apparently your ancestors were magicians and you ate dead carcasses :susp::susp: stay away from me you devil, dirty midgaan

>you guys are very ugly
The height of kindergarten intelligence.

Come back when you graduate kindergarten nigga, you might fail a few times though you are literally handicapped.

kindergarten-12.jpg

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You were unlucky to even be born as the lowest humans Ever (the midgaan). LOL very sad
Hey youngman do me a favor, tell your momma I booked the party for chuck e cheese for you and our date and hotel later this evening. I'm smacking those butt cheeks all nite long, tell her to wear her red undergarments, the ones I got her on Valentines day she should know what I'm referring to. Thanks champ, I'll give you a handful of coins so you have a blast at Chuck E Cheese with your other kindergarten friends.

birthday_image@2x.jpg

Last edited:

OmarAli

Hey youngman do me a favor, tell your momma I booked the party for chuck e cheese for you and our date and hotel later this evening. I'm smacking those butt cheeks all nite long, tell her to wear her red undergarments, the ones I got her on Valentines day she should know I'm referring to. Thanks champ, I'll give you a handful of coins so you have a blast as Chuck E Cheese with your other kindergarten friends.

View attachment 44527
Midgaan boi hush your mouth loool

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Midgaan boi hush your mouth loool
Thanks champ I knew I could count on you, I'll bring you back a chocolate bar as a reward, kindergartners like chocolate right? By the time I'm done with your mom she will be making a face like this.
tenor (2).gif

OmarAli

Thanks champ I knew I could count on you, I'll bring you back a chocolate bar as a reward, kindergartners like chocolate right? By the time I'm done with your mom she will be making a face like this.
View attachment 44528
I don't want u to bring back nothing midgaan boi. I want you to work extra hard on my families farm. Ok midgaan? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I don't want u to bring back nothing midgaan boi. I want you to work extra hard on my families farm. Ok midgaan? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Weak replies but then I remember you're just a toddler. He's trying so hard but still getting destroyed, do yourself a favor and duck me don't even try tasseling with me I'm a heavyweight, you don't even reach my jockstrap. It's cute. PS. Your mom has been toning that ass, I saw her recent snap, I will do everything but eat the booty like groceries to her. Be ready for a little brother nigga, tonights conception night.
:it0tdo8::dzmxmmb::ahh:

OmarAli

Weak replies but then I remember you're just a toddler. He's trying so hard but still getting destroyed, do yourself a favor and duck me don't even try tasseling with me I'm a heavyweight, you don't even reach my jockstrap. It's cute. PS. Your mom has been toning that ass, I saw her recent snap, I will do everything but eat the booty like groceries to her. Be ready for a little brother nigga, tonights conception night.
:it0tdo8::dzmxmmb::ahh:
How can a midgaan destroy anything? You guys are low caste outcasts and looked down upon by everyone. My mum would literally kill me if i married a midgaan and my mum is the nicest person ever, that tells you something doesn't it? I bet you cry every night knowing you're a filthy midgaan :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: lmao go back to eating dead hyenas or deets :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts