American Presidents Ranked By Their IQ Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
BIG-2-ronald-reagan-iq-125.jpg

Ronald Reagan - IQ 125

BIG-4-george-w-bush-iq-125.jpg

George W. Bush - IQ 125

BIG-10-richard-nixon-iq-135.jpg

Richard Nixon - IQ 135

BIG-16-george-washington-iq-140.jpg

George Washington - IQ 140

BIG-23-barack-obama-iq-145.jpg

Barack Obama - IQ 145

BIG-29-george-h-w-bush-iq-145.jpg

George H. W. Bush - IQ 145

BIG-32-bill-clinton-iq-150.jpg

Bill Clinton - IQ 150

BIG-33-jimmy-carter-iq-150.jpg

Jimmy Carter - IQ 150

BIG-37-john-kennedy-iq-155.jpg

John Kennedy - IQ 155

BIG-39-donald-trump-iq-165.jpg

Donald Trump - IQ 165

BIG-41-abraham-lincoln-iq-175.jpg

Abraham Lincoln - IQ 175

BIG-44-thomas-jefferson-iq-190.jpg

Thomas Jefferson - IQ 190

http://www.buzzfuse.net/33-1/american-presidents-ranked-by-their-iq-score/

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Donald Trump has an IQ of 165? :mjlol::camby:

So you're telling me Trump has the highest IQ out of all the American presidents? :ulyin:

I love Trump because his Twitter has me dying, that is not a sign of intelligence. :chrisfreshhah:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

So you're telling me Trump has the highest IQ out of all the American presidents? :ulyin:

I love Trump because his Twitter has me dying, that is not a sign of intelligence. :chrisfreshhah:

not the highest but one of the highest, the guy is a real tv star and a billionaire business mogul.his fanbase is made up of low intelligence trail park trash, i would say he dumbed it down for his audience to double his dollars, thats a genius in my book.

:pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
not the highest but one of the highest, the guy is a real tv star and a billionaire business mogul.his fanbase is made up of low intelligence trail park trash, i would say he dumbed it down for his audience to double his dollars, thats a genius in my book.

:pachah1:

No, he's a fool. Watch this video.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian

Donald trump is actually a VERY intelligent man. If you take a look at his old interviews (1980s) he's very articulate and actually knows what he's talking about. He only acts like a retard today to attract the majority of the American citizens. Ever heard of the phrase "trash attracts trash"? Donald trump used this at his advantage and is now president.

Donald trump is actually a VERY intelligent man. If you take a look at his old interviews (1980s) he's very articulate and actually knows what he's talking about. He only acts like a retard today to attract the majority of the American citizens. Ever heard of the phrase "trash attracts trash"? Donald trump used this at his advantage and is now president.

He’s not able to read business reports.

His wealth relies on his persona.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

Damn did you get out of kindergarten that quick? Its only noon in California.
How was class today littleman, did you learn your ABC's?
download (9).jpg
1525654270596.gif

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Wallahi! Nixon is the smartest! I watched an interesting documentary about how he used to f*ck people over to get their spot. He only messed up when his mental illnesses got to him tho
:salute:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Wallahi! Nixon is the smartest! I watched an interesting documentary about how he used to f*ck people over to get their spot. He only messed up when his mental illnesses got to him tho
:salute:
If Nixon was so smart, why was he forced to resign?
1524691540850.png

Still triggered i see midgaan boi :russ::russ:
I'm surprised your mommy even lets you operate a computer at such a young age youngman.
Infact I wonder what shes up to right now while you are being babysat by Somalispot, no doubt getting piped down hard somewhere.
Preschool .JPG

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Didnt he open China up to us, starting their huge growth via manufacturing.
Dude messed up looking back retroactively.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
If Nixon was so smart, why was he forced to resign?
View attachment 44501

I'm surprised your mommy even lets you operate a computer at such a young age youngman.
Infact I wonder what shes up to right now while you are being babysat by Somalispot, no doubt getting piped down hard somewhere.
View attachment 44502
He had paranoia which is a mental illness that’s why he resigned but he accomplished a lot during the Cold War and stuff. He was a lot better than screw up pretty boy JFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending