America Response Plan To War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

check that out, not sure it's 100% true as no-one will give away their escape plans but what is true what they said. If you ever attack America, your country will be blown to bits, they don't play around. Where-as Puntland even if it's attacked it won't venture to decimate the enemies territory, so he will just keep coming back tommorow. What sort of nonsense is that. This is the leader of free world saying we will DECIMATE YOUR LAND if you ever attack us, what does puntland think it is?

I wish they went to Burco and levelled it so it becomes a deterrent for them in the future to ever try that shit again. I don't hate SL but I just want it to be a deterrent so we don't have to waste money on wars with Somaliland again, do the job once, do it properly, decimate the place and they will know next time never to leave burco again. It's as simple as that, you never go into a war half asked, it has to be done completely.

If they want peace, they are more then welcome and you should hold your lasting deals like galgala accords in 92 with al-itihaad and the galkayo one which both are running for 30 years bar a few mogadishu losers who don't know how to hold a deal and sending jambals to break it in galkayo for political pressure on Puntland. But if you do peace, do it properly, if u do war DO IT PROPERLY also. Don't do it half or you will forever be in state of fear forever.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In reality PL is trying to create some sort of human rights and laws in a war, in a war all that has broken down or else why are u holding a gun if it hasn't? there is no law now sxb, it's pure decimation and finishing the enemy, the law only starts when the enemy surrenders and wants peace, then yes begin the treaty and conditions and if it's broken make sure burco will be decimated and it must be included in the treaty that u will risk your town safety.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go to an aborigine in australia who is on his land and read that oh it's australia legal borders, if it was a war sxb and the aborigines had the same equipments and training, they will die alot more for the land then the settlers would, home advantage is hard to beat sxb. It's in this man blood the land, Isaaq have no business in sool, none whatsoever. You have no right to enforce a dead colonial border even if the border was legal and recognized, you still have no right to come as he is the land owner and has never handed to you nothing.

I can't go to my neighbor and then say I am writing up a contract to legalize your house, no matter what I say or whatever laws I use wont change the fact, that place aint mine. They keep yelling colonial borders if that is true, then take PL to court, why u telling us? you have no avenue sxb, those borders are long gone and even if it was valid u have no right to use another man law to take someone house.

SL knows their ass and their whole case will be thrown out, so dont come back to me and say colonial borders and it's my legal right, PROVE IT'S YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TAKE US TO COURT.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL are fools, that's why noone responds to you in the world except those you ask for help who are no namers anyways in the globe or some lone mp who might need your votes in his district.

SXB these white boys don't break treaties or agreements that are signed mana la tusiyo qof 1960ka gurigisa ku darsaday guri kale ka bacdi raba inu iskaga baxo heeshishka waxay tusinaysa your a fuckin deal breaker, you show that even more sxb by housing shabab terrorism, you will never be trusted or held to be a reliable partner in the world by playing that game. They know what happened in 1960, that somaliland become one room among the somali house, you wanna break that house, you go to speak to the fuckin owners, don't come crying for another house to step in next door to help you. It sends a shock wave around the world agreements arent being honored and they won't do that for anyone let alone some one clan project supremacist who wants to establish white nationalism equivalent of isaaq nationalism and minority clans, who is also built on shared enemy not on shared values, plus hy your 60% of your clan dont even want it let alone ssc and awdal, plus the proxy wars and the scramble to occur when a local grievance there turns to seeking foreign support as backup(regardless who they are), a south sudan redoing? and even if your you manage to break those odds and a miracle happens, you will do what siyad barre did, you will focus on shared enemies again to distract from the disunity and create SOMALIA VS SOMALILAND OR DJIBOUTI VS SOMALILAND.

Just give it up, 30 years get the message you jaad chewing piece of shit. Just admit you have sour grapes you aint given presidency, that's the honest truth that's why u tried a 1964 coup when there was no beef at all, all for the sake of power nothing else and u use your ppl as a disguise and create fake crap to support. YOU ARE 2 CITIES IN SOMALIA AND SOMALIA HAS 96 TOWNS, USE YOUR BRAIN YOU GOT YOUR FAIR SHARE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have equal numbers of MPs as all harti do. Harti live in from galkayo to erigavo and then near burco all in between, while you live in burco to hargeisa and little bit to erigavo and that's it and you still have the same number of seats. Wat a fuckin disgrace that you want more, it's not cadalad sxb to get more then u deserve, plus u get the second highest amount foreign injection for projects 2 DAMN TOWNS.

Even if we shared based on population constituency, all those damn towns in puntland add up while u will be just two major towns only, u wouldn't be near half of just majerten allocation of seats, let alone adding the harti as a whole. U can tell just from the diaspora how large majerten is and how small isaaq is and your conferences.

DRACO

VIP
I wish they went to Burco and levelled it so it becomes a deterrent for them in the future to ever try that shit again. I don't hate SL but I just want it to be a deterrent so we don't have to waste money on wars with Somaliland again, do the job once, do it properly, decimate the place and they will know next time never to leave burco again. It's as simple as that, you never go into a war half asked, it has to be done completely.
@DalJecel @Deactivated @BenInHer :gucciwhat:
"Any planders want to help your sick minded brother
Focus on your gobol mayn.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
[QUOTE="Any planders want to help your sick minded brother..
@DalJecel @Deactivated @BenInHer :gucciwhat:
Focus on your gobol mayn.[/QUOTE]
He's a Sheegato, he insults AY and SSDF and then claims MJ
He's probably Ogaden

passssssssssss

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You have equal numbers of MPs as all harti do. Harti live in from galkayo to erigavo and then near burco all in between, while you live in burco to hargeisa and little bit to erigavo and that's it and you still have the same number of seats. Wat a fuckin disgrace that you want more, it's not cadalad sxb to get more then u deserve, plus u get the second highest amount foreign injection for projects 2 DAMN TOWNS.

Even if we shared based on population constituency, all those damn towns in puntland add up while u will be just two major towns only, u wouldn't be near half of just majerten allocation of seats, let alone adding the harti as a whole. U can tell just from the diaspora how large majerten is and how small isaaq is and your conferences.

Harti doesn't live in Ceerigaabo. Isaaq are the majority in Sanaag and live half of Sool so what's your point? Harti lands are a bunch of barren desert wasteland that is not suitable for life while Isaaq lands have many fertile regions to support life. You cannot compare and Isaaq numbers in Somalia are bigger than Darood.

Let's be honest here. Puntland does not have the manpower and money to go up against Somaliland. Right now Somaliland still controls Tukaraq and near Garowe and they have the resources to destroy Garowe but it's Ramadan and remember many civilians from Garowe left after they heard Somaliland advance passed Tukaraq after Puntland failed to take the town. Just remember Somaliland has a larger army and equipped army so Puntland has nothing against Somaliland. Before you want to reach Burco, try to get passed the outskirts of western Garowe kkkkk

Take your delusional disorder somewhere else. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts