America is the Somalia of developed nations

reer

VIP
Wallahi you're a billa adheb and a liar.

Show me one and I mean one sentences where I said abortion outside of rape, illness and fetus defects are acceptable. I even made that clear, but you still feel the need to lie and attack. Absolute waasaq of the highest order.

You're disgusting and an attention seeker. Don't @me ever.
i see your username in a thread about women i assume angelina is angelina-ing. i barely read your posts in full. if you werent then you have surprised me. well done.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
the vast majority of abortions are because those gabdho let a man finish inside them. nearly all abortions are because people were sexually irresponsible. a small fraction are medical or rape. @Angelina is absolving promiscuous women using rape victims as a cover.

Apparently 70% of women who get abortions are Christians.

People have shared stories of women who protest outside clinics only to bring their daughter in for a procedure.

:dead:

i see your username in a thread about women i assume angelina is angelina-ing. i barely read your posts in full. if you werent then you have surprised me.
Shut up you lying hypocrite.

I've never defended promiscuous women. I'm black and white with what is haram and Xalal, but you Kalabs will write the most deviant sexual nonsense, make excuses for male promiscuity and laugh but want to act all moral.

You'll not get a civil reply from me from now own. So don't @ me again ever.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Most of the people getting abortions are black women in the US. If this were some plot to increase white birth rates, it will backfire

reer

VIP
Apparently 70% of women who get abortions are Christians.

People have shared stories of women who protest outside clinics only to bring their daughter in for a procedure.

:dead:
one reason for this ban is for republicans to put a cap on abortion of white babies. remember that middle class white women believe are more pro abortion than minorities.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
one reason for this ban is for republicans to put a cap on abortion of white babies. remember that middle class white women believe are more pro abortion than minorities.
Itโ€™s the right thing to do regardless of the reason theyโ€™re doing it. But since black women get the most abortions, black birth rates will skyrocket.

Medical contraception being banned is a valid opinion in Islam too

In which madhab? There is an actual hadith that they use to say it is completely fine. Literally, the vast and I mean the vast majority believe it is halal, so how is it valid banning it?

Can you post a fatwa please, showing the Madhab?

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Black women are the most promiscuous and thus get pregnant most. They account for a high number of births as well as abortions.

Source? Iโ€™d say this.
i disagree. if a both madow gabadh and a cadaan gabadh got irresponsibly pregnant. then the cadaan gabadh is more likely to have an abortion. and also minorities+immigrants are more anti abortion. @Periplus what do you think?

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just look at the braindead takes about Roe v Wade.

All these braindead niggas celebrating something that wonโ€™t reduce the amount of abortions.

Rich people are still going to go to California for their abortions but the poor are going to get their homemade dodgy abortion that will kill both the mother and child.
Sick baby killer supporter @AbdiFreedom Mudane Trump SC appointees have saved many baby lives the baby killers are outraged

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
i disagree. if a both madow gabadh and a cadaan gabadh got irresponsibly pregnant. then the cadaan gabadh is more likely to have an abortion. and also minorities+immigrants are more anti abortion. @Periplus what do you think?
I agree. Abortions in the states cost money. White girls are more likely to go thru with it. Yes planned parenthood are more likely to be found in urban areas with majority black and brown ppl but this doesnโ€™t necessarily mean they have the most abortions overall

I agree. Abortions in the states cost money. White girls are more likely to go thru with it. Yes planned parenthood are more likely to be found in urban areas with majority black and born fold but this doesnโ€™t necessarily mean they have the most abortions overall
They kinda are and see why. Black women are not as promiscuous. Saying that is disrespectful. It's a wealth disparity. Richer women are much more likely to be educated with regards to birth control and have better access to it and better doctors.

World

VIP
In which madhab? There is an actual hadith that they use to say it is completely fine. Literally, the vast and I mean the vast majority believe it is halal, so how is it valid banning it?

Can you post a fatwa please, showing the Madhab?
A woman should not use birth control pills unless the following two conditions are met:

(1)She should have a reason for that such as being sick and unable to bear a pregnancy every year, or being physically weak, or having other reasons why getting pregnant every year would be harmful for her.

(2) Her husband should give his permission, because the husband has the right to have children. This must also be done in consultation with a doctor, to find out whether taking these pills will be harmful to her or not.

A woman should not use birth control pills unless the following two conditions are met:

(1)She should have a reason for that such as being sick and unable to bear a pregnancy every year, or being physically weak, or having other reasons why getting pregnant every year would be harmful for her.

(2) Her husband should give his permission, because the husband has the right to have children. This must also be done in consultation with a doctor, to find out whether taking these pills will be harmful to her or not.

Yes and that is why most married women take birth control?! They want to space out kids which is completely halal.

Same site:
Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) quoted this hadith as evidence for it being permissible to space having children in order to give them a proper Islamic upbringing, when he said:

If a woman has a lot of children, and it is difficult for her to give them a proper Islamic upbringing because they are so many, then there is nothing wrong with her taking something to space her pregnancies in order to achieve this important purpose, so that pregnancy will not adversely affect her or her children.

Birth control with a valid reason is completely fine. Not wanting to get pregnant every year is a reason according to what YOU posted. So who are you to support a ban?

Stop making up your own fatwa warya.

Trending

Latest posts