America is doomed, and "Incels" will bring about it's downfall.

A good percentage of zoomers are virgins in their late teens and 20s, some of them might not even have sex well into their 30-40s. The chances of them owning property/land is slim to non and they're unlikely to get married or have children of their own at this rate.

You basically have a growing numbers of angry and disillusioned young men who don't have a stake in society. Hopelessness and despair is rife amongst zoomers. They know that they'll get an even smaller slice of the pie than millennials did. They're basically the new serf class in the neo-feudalistic hellscape we find ourselves living in. A class of permenant renters who've been squeezed out of the housing markets by demonic companies like BlackRock.

Throughout history, nations/Empires used different solutions to deal with the angry young men in their societies who could bring about violent revolutions. They'd send them away and have them conquer forgien lands, look at the British and the Japanese after the rice riots. But unlike their predecessors, zoomers/Incels refuse to die for oil and Yahudi interests lol

Things like pörn, video games, junk food and social media have pacified them up until now, but how long will that last? A similar thing is happening in indoyaar countries. However cultural attitutes are different in the US, not to mention the fucking 100 ton elephan in the room. Guns. Unlike disillusioned Nips, the avg incel in the US could easily get ahold of an AR15 and single-handled cause a bloodbath. How much longer will these distractions keep them passive? How much longer before they start actually organizing?

The FBI, CIA and NSA are already aware that incel domestic terrorists are big threat to America. But ridiculing them in the media, censoring their weird online echo chambers and turning them into a boogeymen will only harden their resolve and drive them even further underground. When has demonizing a group of people ever led to anything remotely positive? Short of state issued girlfriends/wives, I don't see a way out of this one for the US wallahi lol.

Rejoice, this how the great Satan comes crashing down :lolbron: :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A good percentage of zoomers are virgins in their late teens and 20s, some of them might not even have sex well into their 30-40s. The chances of them owning property/land is slim to non and they're unlikely to get married or have children of their own at this rate.

You basically have a growing numbers of angry and disillusioned young men who don't have a stake in society. Hopelessness and despair is rife amongst zoomers. They know that they'll get an even smaller slice of the pie than millennials did. They're basically the new serf class in the neo-feudalistic hellscape we find ourselves living in. A class of permenant renters who've been squeezed out of the housing markets by demonic companies like BlackRock.

Throughout history, nations/Empires used different solutions to deal with the angry young men in their societies who could bring about violent revolutions. They'd send them away and have them conquer forgien lands, look at the British and the Japanese after the rice riots. But unlike their predecessors, zoomers/Incels refuse to die for oil and Yahudi interests lol

Things like pörn, video games, junk food and social media have pacified them up until now, but how long will that last? A similar thing is happening in indoyaar countries. However cultural attitutes are different in the US, not to mention the fucking 100 ton elephan in the room. Guns. Unlike disillusioned Nips, the avg incel in the US could easily get ahold of an AR15 and single-handled cause a bloodbath. How much longer will these distractions keep them passive? How much longer before they start actually organizing?

The FBI, CIA and NSA are already aware that incel domestic terrorists are big threat to America. But ridiculing them in the media, censoring their weird online echo chambers and turning them into a boogeymen will only harden their resolve and drive them even further underground. When has demonizing a group of people ever led to anything remotely positive? Short of state issued girlfriends/wives, I don't see a way out of this one for the US wallahi lol.

@Nak-Muay-Kru do u have a small penis?

I can totally see that the number of nihilistic incels will grow in the future.
In a way, it's understandable. "Dating" is completely different to what it was even 5yrs ago. Cadaan zoomers inparticular are the most replusive and fucking cancerous group of women to have ever walked the earth wallahi.

They're the embodiment of degeneracy, mental illness and cunty entitlement. I was seeing one for a bit and it's made me so much more grateful for Somali women. They're goddesses by comparison.

My history teacher always used to tell me how young, angry men that are unoccupied are the worst thing for a society. They literally start revolutions.

My history teacher always used to tell me how young, angry men that are unoccupied are the worst thing for a society. They literally start revolutions.
The worrying thing is the fact that sooner or later the people working for the 3 letter fed/agencies will have to retire. Who are going to be their replacements, and how will these agencies ensure that the zoomer recruits aren't sympathetic to the Incel cause? :heh:

The worrying thing is the fact that sooner or later the people working for the 3 letter fed/agencies will have to retire. Who are going to be their replacements, and how will these agencies ensure that the zoomer recruits aren't sympathetic to the Incel cause? :heh:
Ha imagine FBI run by repressed incels

In a way, it's understandable. "Dating" is completely different to what it was even 5yrs ago. Cadaan zoomers inparticular are the most replusive and fucking cancerous group of women to have ever walked the earth wallahi.

They're the embodiment of degeneracy, mental illness and cunty entitlement. I was seeing one for a bit and it's made me so much more grateful for Somali women. They're goddesses by comparison.
Think about the virtual reality value proposition a few companies are investing in. Those things will exacerbate the problem. The modern Western relationship model does not work, and this is even stressed by social sciences and what have you, the divorce rates is an indication of that. The general attitudes of people are shifting in a way that can't sustain stability for family building in the long term.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Think about the virtual reality value proposition a few companies are investing in. Those things will exacerbate the problem. The modern Western relationship model does not work, and this is even stressed by social sciences and what have you.

1635528780035.png

GemState

36/21
VIP

Never fear, Zuck is here

Virtual reality gonna pacify the masses

Xaruun

VIP
The majority of incels are too high-inhib to go ER. First there needs to be a charismatic incel leader who’ll gather followers and start an uprising.

Trending