America is doomed, and "Incels" will bring about it's downfall.

I can't get this "no-gettin-laid" cant they just go to the nearest brothel?

What about the poor Muslim brothers, who fear Allaah? That isn't an option. So, I say fast more often, keep that gaze lowered, and hope for a reward from Allaah. If you get into Jannah, you won't be single, you'll have mansions, wives, servants, all that :D :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What about the poor Muslim brothers, who fear Allaah? That isn't an option. So, I say fast more often, keep that gaze lowered, and hope for a reward from Allaah. If you get into Jannah, you won't be single, you'll have mansions, wives, servants, all that :D :)
What I hear or mean incel, I mostly refer to cadaanka. So, if there was a Muslim akh who is incel, refer him to me
1635554704254.png

salaam broski, hope you doing well and made some macaan gains

you hit the nail on the head.

i can't wait to be a slumlord and flex on cadaans and evict them and take the remainder of the possessions as i evict them
mjlit2.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's not even really about the rise of inceldom, it's just that the global economic situation in the world is fucked atm. The global pandemic has kick-started the greatest recession since 2008 and it'll take some time to recover from it fully.

With hard times comes extremist ideologies and yes throughout history disaffected young men usually get up to no good. When you don't have any financial or marital prospects the resentment starts to boil over and you look for someone to blame.

So if increased violence is coming in the foreseeable future then it can't be attributed to one factor but rather multiple factors that influence one another.
There plenty broke unattractive women in the the west. They make up the majority.

I don't know how an average guy can be incel. I used to be friends with an Abdi that never grow up past college. The thing he used to complain about is no one wants to settle with him. A few friends and me at the time tried to set him up with a few decent ladies that were at his level.

He rejected all their pictures before anyone on one meeting then carried on complaining. It's one of the many reasons I've stopped keeping contact with him but wouldn't be surprised if he turned incel

Most guys I've seen that have always been single have always been passive with their approach to dating. Never taking risk, flirting with women or going to places you'll find tons of single people and some going out... They don't even try. I'm seeing more and more with the younger generation of men

Last edited:
Interpersonal skills are dying. People, zoomers in particular, have a hard time holding a conversation with someone who isn't in their friend circle. Small talk is all but dead. We'll be in a Ready Player One virtual hellscape in less than 50 yrs.

Western relationships are fundamentally built on feelings and person's feelings constantly change. It's a flawed foundation to begin with. Add a touch of "You should always aim higher, never settle" with a dash of no-fault divorce and viola lol.

Life was a lot more brutal though? I mean we live in an age of stay at home fathers, men sponging off women and a rise in female breadwinners...so what is it really? You can even play house with a woman without even hardly offering any form of security apart from tricking her with your supposed 'love' and she'll stay for years, wasting away her youth. So, how have women really aimed higher? Don't be fooled by social media posts. Women are in just as much of an awkward and difficult predicament, but they're not shooting down innocent citizens.

Life was a lot more brutal though? I mean we live in an age of stay at home fathers, men sponging off women and a rise in female breadwinners...so what is it really? You can even play house with a woman without even hardly offering any form of security apart from tricking her with your supposed 'love' and she'll stay for years, wasting away her youth. So, how have women really aimed higher? Don't be fooled by social media posts. Women are in just as much of an awkward and difficult predicament, but they're not shooting down innocent citizens.
I'm not referring to Somali women but cadaan/gaal women tbh. Like a said, you guys a goddess by comparison. I tried to reply some massive essay on how evil they really are but I couldn't risk exposing myself and couldn't PM it to you for some reason :manny:

There plenty broke unattractive women in the the west. They make up the majority.

I don't know how an average guy can be incel. I used to be friends with an Abdi that never grow up past college. The thing he used to complain about is no one wants to settle with him. A few friends and me at the time tried to set him up with a few decent ladies that were at his level.

He rejected all their pictures before anyone on one meeting then carried on complaining. It's one of the many reasons I've stopped keeping contact with him but wouldn't be surprised if he turned incel

Most guys I've seen that have always been single have always been passive with their approach to dating. Never taking risk, flirting with women or going to places you'll find tons of single people and some going out... They don't even try. I'm seeing more and more with the younger generation of men

If you're average , you're arent doomed if you have normal social skills. Below that tier and its time to reincarnate.

World

VIP
Interpersonal skills are dying. People, zoomers in particular, have a hard time holding a conversation with someone who isn't in their friend circle. Small talk is all but dead. We'll be in a Ready Player One virtual hellscape in less than 50 yrs.

Western relationships are fundamentally built on feelings and person's feelings constantly change. It's a flawed foundation to begin with. Add a touch of "You should always aim higher, never settle" with a dash of no-fault divorce and viola lol.
Not really, people in America are so talkative to strangers it kind of freaked me out when I first went there. Random people will talk to you like you’re their best friend and will then invite you out. Whereas it’s the opposite in Europe. I think it’s just culture.

A good percentage of zoomers are virgins in their late teens and 20s, some of them might not even have sex well into their 30-40s. The chances of them owning property/land is slim to non and they're unlikely to get married or have children of their own at this rate.

You basically have a growing numbers of angry and disillusioned young men who don't have a stake in society. Hopelessness and despair is rife amongst zoomers. They know that they'll get an even smaller slice of the pie than millennials did. They're basically the new serf class in the neo-feudalistic hellscape we find ourselves living in. A class of permenant renters who've been squeezed out of the housing markets by demonic companies like BlackRock.

Throughout history, nations/Empires used different solutions to deal with the angry young men in their societies who could bring about violent revolutions. They'd send them away and have them conquer forgien lands, look at the British and the Japanese after the rice riots. But unlike their predecessors, zoomers/Incels refuse to die for oil and Yahudi interests lol

Things like pörn, video games, junk food and social media have pacified them up until now, but how long will that last? A similar thing is happening in indoyaar countries. However cultural attitutes are different in the US, not to mention the fucking 100 ton elephan in the room. Guns. Unlike disillusioned Nips, the avg incel in the US could easily get ahold of an AR15 and single-handled cause a bloodbath. How much longer will these distractions keep them passive? How much longer before they start actually organizing?

The FBI, CIA and NSA are already aware that incel domestic terrorists are big threat to America. But ridiculing them in the media, censoring their weird online echo chambers and turning them into a boogeymen will only harden their resolve and drive them even further underground. When has demonizing a group of people ever led to anything remotely positive? Short of state issued girlfriends/wives, I don't see a way out of this one for the US wallahi lol.

Rejoice, this how the great Satan comes crashing down :lolbron: :rejoice:
They actually did send them to fight as isis in Muslim countries and it backfired, wonder where they’ll go next.

Not really, people in America are so talkative to strangers it kind of freaked me out when I first went there. Random people will talk to you like you’re their best friend and will then invite you out. Whereas it’s the opposite in Europe. I think it’s just culture.
Americans are culturally extroverted, whereas Europeans are generally reserved comparatively.

They actually did send them to fight as isis in Muslim countries and it backfired, wonder where they’ll go next.
They'll be storming goverment buildings lol, "a child that is not embraced by the village will burn it to feel it's warmth". I can't wait to see the US devour itself :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts