America is doomed, and "Incels" will bring about it's downfall.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My history teacher always used to tell me how young, angry men that are unoccupied are the worst thing for a society. They literally start revolutions.

He's absolutely spot on. That's also why, the Muslim world is rife with these terror groups. They offer these let down young men and boys, an alternative.

Last edited:
I feel like incels are fading away now, people are adjusting to the née ways to get pusssy, get drip and a certain hairstyle also TikTok teaching boy to go to the gym and get big

You’ll get some pussy especially the girls your age if you’re fit and dressed sharp and trendy

Last edited:
Think about the virtual reality value proposition a few companies are investing in. Those things will exacerbate the problem. The modern Western relationship model does not work, and this is even stressed by social sciences and what have you, the divorce rates is an indication of that. The general attitudes of people are shifting in a way that can't sustain stability for family building in the long term.
Interpersonal skills are dying. People, zoomers in particular, have a hard time holding a conversation with someone who isn't in their friend circle. Small talk is all but dead. We'll be in a Ready Player One virtual hellscape in less than 50 yrs.

Western relationships are fundamentally built on feelings and person's feelings constantly change. It's a flawed foundation to begin with. Add a touch of "You should always aim higher, never settle" with a dash of no-fault divorce and viola lol.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
AI and material science will have reached a point where there will be enough artificial babes for everyone. Universal basic income will give them spending money and drugs will be legalized. The government is ahead of the game.

AI and material science will have reached a point where there will be enough artificial babes for everyone. Universal basic income will give them spending money and drugs will be legalized. The government is ahead of the game.
There would be no need for any of that if cadaan men just grew a spine and told cadaan/gaal women to shut their dumb cock-holster mouths. Gaal women are brain dead dhílos who openly brag about how much seminal fluid they injest on a weekly basis, they fucked up by treating those doofars with respect in the first place lol. And to make things worse, they reward those women with marriage/stabilty, they're literally just reenforcing their bad behaviour :chrisfreshhah:

Most incels have mommy issues and follow MGTOW or Redpill ideologies. The question is: Will they ever see light?
That would make sense if Incels were only a small fraction of young men, but almost half of Gen Z are kissless virgins who can barely string a sentence together to save their live when it comes to women. The problem's far deeper than just "mommy issues" lol

That would make sense if Incels were only a small fraction of young men, but almost half of Gen Z are kissless virgins who can barely string a sentence together to save their live when it comes to women. The problem's far deeper than just "mommy issues" lol

I would say deep dig deeper into the roots. The impact of mommy issues can be hurtful and can have an effect on any person in his or her adulthood.

Interpersonal skills are dying. People, zoomers in particular, have a hard time holding a conversation with someone who isn't in their friend circle. Small talk is all but dead. We'll be in a Ready Player One virtual hellscape in less than 50 yrs.

Western relationships are fundamentally built on feelings and person's feelings constantly change. It's a flawed foundation to begin with. Add a touch of "You should always aim higher, never settle" with a dash of no-fault divorce and viola lol.
One common denominator is the use of technology. People even walk differently with their phones in their hands compared to before smartphones hit the market. There certainly are positives and negatives.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'd jump on the Asian bandwagon if I were cadaan tbh. But the ones in the west are just as awful as cadaan women. I feel bad for the doofar lads sxb, their naago are absolute trash :whoo:
And the niin? You think they’re good? They are the ones cosigning the trannies to replace women. Then they say they are straight. Cadaans in general are retarded

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Koreans want to replace modes/celebs with AI. They are so damn jealous of people doing well they’re rather look at computers than a person who makes more money than them. Also they say they don’t cause controversy and you can “fan boy/girl” without them getting into controversy.

AI computer writing novels:
409BE123-06FC-4860-88CB-EA343EFDF723.jpeg
https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=314233

AI news anchor:
235DDCEF-D4F9-4AD3-84E9-E8BF66DA322D.jpeg

AI Social Media influencer:
87413998-5C70-4D14-AF5E-6768CC0A3C6A.jpeg

https://nextshark.com/rozy-south-koreas-first-ai-influencer/amp/
0E871A54-78BD-4956-B9B1-5154D4FEA407.jpeg
346C76E9-CBB9-46A4-8989-FCF081DB44EE.jpeg

Imagine a country full of AIs because the citizens are jealous folks that don’t like to see pretty wealthy people doing well. Cucked beyond repair.
:kodaksmiley:

The rise of incels are scary !
Just look at number of young white men with mental illness & LGBT .
The have the highest suicide rates & are the most LGBT people.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Shit is gonna get lit, no wonder Caadan girls fantasize about having sex with black guys. Pedophiles, rapist, and serial killers will pop up like dandelions. I gotta make sure I do some damage before that shit happens.

The rise of incels are scary !
Just look at number of young white men with mental illness & LGBT .
The have the highest suicide rates & are the most LGBT people.
Don't worry once fully functional Th*t Bots are released incel terror will be a thing of the past!

Last edited:
It's not even really about the rise of inceldom, it's just that the global economic situation in the world is fucked atm. The global pandemic has kick-started the greatest recession since 2008 and it'll take some time to recover from it fully.

With hard times comes extremist ideologies and yes throughout history disaffected young men usually get up to no good. When you don't have any financial or marital prospects the resentment starts to boil over and you look for someone to blame.

So if increased violence is coming in the foreseeable future then it can't be attributed to one factor but rather multiple factors that influence one another.

Trending