Ambush against Somaliland region Gov owned vehicles in Awdal

Niggas in this thread that live in 1st world countries taking about “Somaliland” territory.:mjlol: A place like other parts of Somalia that depend on UN Aid to function on a level lower than Baltimore in the 90s.

Remember when the rag tag armies of SL and PL fought, wasn’t that cute guys? :chrisfreshhah:

Of all the Somalis, you Sland Nigga’s swallowed the koolaid the hardest. You guys in the west wear bracelets and debate your “country” on twitter. :dead:

I’ll be honest, I enjoy the trash that is Somalia from time to time. :manny:

If we get start getting serious we might start funding our own militias.

@Gucci mane how does gabiley state sound to you :westbrookswag:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
He’s a fake HY who likes to post about SL making it look like a dysfunctional region even though this isn’t true I’ve been to Loyada, Zeila , Boroma and Lughaya and all of them are fine with SL as they earn a good revenue from tourists who escape the harsh climate during summer in Djibouti .
Actually If I recall I was scrolling through abtirsi.com and found a post by bohol where he put his full abtirsi so he definitely is hy

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Look at the cockroach jeegaans accumulate in this thread
Death to all jeegaans!!!

Propaganda photos from the 2000s. Some of these people don’t even know that the samroon hold significant amount of power in SL

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Would you rather kneel to a MJ supremacist government or help the country who gives every Qabil a right for a place in the government

I get that you defend your respective government, however SL's government positions aren't rightfully given out. For instance the presidency is shared between two subclans. They decide where the state is headed. PL is the same, I criticizes fairly.

The problem in the disputed area is that both states have a claim on the area. The PL claim being harti territories should be under the PL government. And the SL claim is that the erea falls under the previous British somaliland.

To be honest i don't care which of the two states controlls the disputed area since both states are somali.

I do prefer that the erea becomes it's own state. The tribes residing in that erea deserve their own state. Especially the Dhulbahante since they became the overwhelmingly majority of the darawiish. The state should be named darawiish as a matter of fact.

I get that you defend your respective government, however SL's government positions aren't rightfully given out. For instance the presidency is shared between two subclans. They decide where the state is headed. PL is the same, I criticizes fairly.

The problem in the disputed area is that both states have a claim on the area. The PL claim being harti territories should be under the PL government. And the SL claim is that the erea falls under the previous British somaliland.

To be honest i don't care which of the two states controlls the disputed area since both states are somali.

I do prefer that the erea becomes it's own state. The tribes residing in that erea deserve their own state. Especially the Dhulbahante since they became the overwhelmingly majority of the darawiish. The state should be named darawiish as a matter of fact.

The subclan from reer sheikh isaaq I'm assuming is hj and ha ?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The subclan from reer sheikh isaaq I'm assuming is hj and ha ?

I don't actually know what the abtirsi of HJ and HA are beside that they trace it back to isaaq.

However i do know that the grand sultans of the isaaq where the garxajis if i am not mistaken

Not economically feasible in the long term. There landlocked. And 2 subclans with MJ cuqdad is what gave Lasanood to Sland. So they better decide on 1 side and join the political process fully. I think it’s PL because that’s family but will be hard convincing Jama Siyaad and bararsame when they have this weird hate towards Mjs and other dhullo subclans like Mohamud Garaad who are more PL friendly. Very divided people.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Not economically feasible in the long term. There landlocked. And 2 subclans with MJ cuqdad is what gave Lasanood to Sland. So they better decide on 1 side and join the political process fully. I think it’s PL because that’s family but will be hard convincing Jama Siyaad and bararsame when they have this weird hate towards Mjs and other dhullo subclans like Mohamud Garaad who are more PL friendly. Very divided people.

Sanaag ain't landlocked, obviously sool and sanaag need each other. Sool has the oil, sanaag got the coast. Toghether they form an economical feasible state.

Sanaag ain't landlocked, obviously sool and sanaag need each other. Sool has the oil, sanaag got the coast. Toghether they form an economical feasible state.
They’ll have Mjs and Isaaqs undermining them at every opportunity. On top of them being already divided, I don’t see that happening.

Yes of course if there smart, they’ll have a pact with @Bohol and @BenInHer people and make a federal state with cerrigabo being the capital but too many folks will hate on them. They’ll be blocked at every turn.