Ambush against Somaliland region Gov owned vehicles in Awdal

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
this isnt about qabil i support those who fight against divisions and injustices against fellow somali muslim brothers which the jeegan adminisration is guilty of

there is no injustice against other tribes in SL and if there were any the country would be in civil war by now

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
this isnt about qabil i support those who fight against divisions and injustices against fellow somali muslim brothers which the jeegan adminisration is guilty of
As half ciise I don’t see none of my brethren mistreated as an inferior. You just bring nonsense.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
there is no injustice against other tribes in SL and if there were any the country would be in civil war by now
wars against puntland somaliland forcing citizens of sanaag to attack puntland forces in ramadan attacking rer buhoodle for over 10 years these are a numbder of crimes comitted by jeegan tribilists

Invader

wars against puntland somaliland forcing citizens of sanaag to attack puntland forces in ramadan attacking rer buhoodle for over 10 years these are a numbder of crimes comitted by jeegan tribilists
Would you rather kneel to a MJ supremacist government or help the country who gives every Qabil a right for a place in the government

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Would you rather kneel to a MJ supremacist government or help the country who gives every Qabil a right for a place in the government
what goverment a goverment that only builds up habar awal areas in hergeisa forcing poor starving people to fight tribal wars with neighbouring states sitting in a cozy office means shit if your sitting in a pile of rubbish, citizens of sanaag want to develop work study and improve their lives

Invader

what goverment a goverment that only builds up habar awal areas in hergeisa forcing poor starving people to fight tribal wars with neighbouring states sitting in a cozy office means shit if your sitting in a pile of rubbish, citizens of sanaag want to develop work study and improve their lives
That will happen you’ve seen Boroma we just need to settle the dispute with PL and everything will be rebuilt. People in Sanaag have seen improvements in Erigaabo

Invader

He's not involved with PL anymore and gets support from his own subclan why else is he able to do what he's doing in sanaag?

ok go and kick him out then instead of crying about it here
Oh interesting didn’t know Puntland stopped aiding Caare sorry about that.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you mean sool right, they are the only ones dumb enough to attack their own.
yeh jeegan are using sool citizens to kill and thier own people the situation has been a mess for years, not to forget jeegan forcing starving kids from sanaag to die in wars that benefit no one their is no goverment in sanaag no roads no bridges no infrastructure nothing its nothing but a gang of mafia and they think the people are going to kill thier fellow somali muslims
Im not crying about, I'm telling how it is......
garhajis tv is one hundred percent behind the citizens of sanaag and support mudane colonal caare to the fullest you dont know this becosue you are a fake hyonis
here is a song by rer garhajis of garhajis tv for mudane caare

Invader

yeh jeegan are using sool citizens to kill and thier own people the situation has been a mess for years, not to forget jeegan forcing starving kids from sanaag to die in wars that benefit no one their is no goverment in sanaag no roads no bridges no infrastructure nothing its nothing but a gang of mafia and they think the people are going to kill thier fellow somali muslims

garhajis tv is one hundred percent behind the citizens of sanaag and support mudane colonal caare to the fullest you dont know this becosue you are a fake hyonis
here is a song by rer garhajis of garhajis tv for mudane caare
Listen I hate the Kulimye party too but does that mean HY people have to rebel?