Amber Rose posted her bushy punani on her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
I was with a man just last night. It's hilarious when people think I'm straight.

Warya @Hemaal I saw that. How many hairs have you had to take out of the spaces between your teeth with your fingers?

:russ:
:damedamn:

You just jumped from beheading to defenestration for being Homo.

I need my bio-fuel first before transition to my authentic helicopter self. My gay agenda papers are not in yet :umad:

I'm on to you wench.

522.gif

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
Somali :lawd:

I can tell what clan someone is just by looking at it

:dabcasar:

Finally you gave me the proof that this picture is you, i had doubts about it when someone close told me, but now no doubt about it, its you posing as amber rose, disgusting YIKES!

NAP_MDG_110617AMBERROSE_2793AMBERROSEJPG.jpg

Toloo, how many d1cks you sucked to be master in distinguishing d1cks among Somali clans?!?!?!?

Finally you gave me the proof that this picture is you, i had doubts about it when someone close told me, but now no doubt about it, its you posing as amber rose, disgusting YIKES!

NAP_MDG_110617AMBERROSE_2793AMBERROSEJPG.jpg

Toloo, how many d1cks you sucked to be master in distinguishing d1cks among Somali clans?!?!?!?

Around 60

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This confuses me though :tocry::

Screen-Shot-2016-04-01-at-1.15.03-PM-768x445.png

I'm changing my diet for him definitely:banderas:
He looks autistic.What's up with his forehead? That isn't the typical Somali large sloped forehead. This is an unnatural large Neanderthal looking forehead. Why are his arms so small and his hands unnoticeable? You would change your diet for this beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.