Amber Rose posted her bushy punani on her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I need the male version of it

2b6d98ed672971baee0741c45e1be7f4-gif

:ahh:
Ewww wtf? Not only is he ugly but that dick looks nasty. I've realized that a man's package is only bearable to look at when horny. No wonder wives don't get turned on even when their husbands are turned on but if a girl wants to get it she will in the snap of a finger.

TooMacaan

VIP
Some feminists are just retarded. I don't even see what she's trying to do lmfao:ayaanswag:

Her insta post is a significant contribution to women's liberation, it's absolutely ground breaking and courageous. I mean...how can you not see that oiled up nudity and exposing one's vagina is the most pressing feminist issue of the decade??? Very revolutionary; she's an icon of our times.:wow::win:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

black

live and let die.
Her insta post is a significant contribution to women's liberation, it's absolutely ground breaking and courageous. I mean...how can you not see that oiled up nudity and exposing one's vagina is the most pressing feminist issue of the decade??? Very revolutionary; she's an icon of our times.:wow::win:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a big partisan of Amber Rose's brand of feminism. I think many women should follow suit

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I stop killing my fantansy okey?
2657844871c39afe133ce484de7027ce.jpg

This my friend is what a hot White man looks like. Stop craving over White men simply because they're White. From this image you can tell this man is hard working, likely a family man since he is working on the farm, attentive you can see he's looking at someone not directly at the camera lens. I'm not a huge fan of large abs but he is lean and not excessive (I prefer a bit less abs but that's me) and he is very tall. I feel like my last crush did a number on me.
:bell:
I have a fettish for farmer men now because of him.
@CadannSaviour if you're seeing this I miss you. :mjcry:

2657844871c39afe133ce484de7027ce.jpg

This my friend is what a hot White man looks like. Stop craving over White men simply because they're White. From this image you can tell this man is hard working, likely a family man since he is working on the farm, attentive you can see he's looking at someone not directly at the camera lens. I'm not a huge fan of large abs but he is lean and not excessive (I prefer a bit less abs but that's me) and he is very tall. I feel like my last crush did a number on me.
:bell:
I have a fettish for farmer men now because of him.
@CadannSaviour if you're seeing this I miss you. :mjcry:
What is your thing with white men :kodaksmiley:
IMG_2742.jpg
Just look at this beauty :banderas:

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Why did u gotta expose me ma nikka @GodKnowsBest
I might be a lesbian but I've been non practising 4 two yrs:tocry:

Now not only will I have to do ghusul but I've also BROKEN MY FAST all becuz of @AbdiJohnson :fredo:

The second I get my Beretta px4 the first unlucky puttana that I'll use my beauty on..

Will be ur ass:fredo:

U better watch ur back Abdi Tarlouse:fredo:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I was with a man just last night. It's hilarious when people think I'm straight.

Warya @Hemaal I saw that. How many hairs have you had to take out of the spaces between your teeth with your fingers?

:russ:
Just curious, I know niggas have a thing for East African girls for a variety of reasons, do certain men have a thing for East African gay men? :ohhh: Or do you only go for other Somalis?

VixR

Veritas
From the comments on here, I had prepared myself for a full frontal, minutely detailed, panorama view of her pussy. People have paintings and sculptures in there homes with as much ffs.

I'm enjoying the standoff between her and fucking Piers Morgan of all people :drakelaugh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
From the comments on here, I had prepared myself for a full frontal, minutely detailed, panorama view of her pussy. People have paintings and sculptures in there homes with as much ffs.

I'm enjoying the standoff between her and fucking Piers Morgan of all people :drakelaugh:
This one killed me :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.