Amazing news for Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he is there to lobby for the "special arrangement", I'm sure he's referring to the aid-sharing deal the I.C. used to have with Somaliland.

He specifically referred to the "Somalia-Somaliland 2013 deal" and said "yaan la siyaasadayn wixii horumar ah".

In Short; " International community, please give us money just like the other Somali beggars but we want it in a separate bowl".:feedme:

He said he is there to lobby for the "special arrangement", I'm sure he's referring to the aid-sharing deal the I.C. used to have with Somaliland.

He specifically referred to the "Somalia-Somaliland 2013 deal" and said "yaan la siyaasadayn wixii horumar ah".

In Short; " International community, please give us money just like the other Somali beggars but we want it in a separate bowl".:feedme:

"Also, do you have some spare change for khat?"

DRACO

VIP

Your just mad Puntland province of Somalia does not have a special arrangement with the international community. Somaliland is a country which does not rely on aid unlike Somalia and your parody province .
When will you go back to posting under your cotton eye Joe account huh?:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending