Am I the only one

Is ketchup gross?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Who thinks Ketchup is vile? Genuinely the most disgusting sauce out there. If it touches my food, Wallahi I’d rather go hungry than eat that.
upload_2020-1-9_18-14-3.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's just overpowering not gross i don't know what you're supposed to eat with it . Only heinz is tolerable as a condiment any off brand ketchup is ass so i agree partially

Only when I was a kid I loved it, but now bisbaas is the shit for me, I put that shit in my cereal in da morning

what's that?
snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves.[1] It is inhaled or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity, delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco).[1] Traditionally, it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is either placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device.

snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves.[1] It is inhaled or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity, delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco).[1] Traditionally, it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is either placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device.
I know you didn't right that :mindblown:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
275609011_0_640x640.jpg

This and Ketchup with mayo on chips, burger is the best

Ketchup is nice with pizza, but nothing else!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Haha not great pizzas those don’t need anything but best believe if I’m eating dominos or Pizza Hut I will add ranch and crushed red chili peppers. Some people eat ranch with their rice now that is abomination

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
KETCHUP GOES with pizza with basto with rice with grilled cheese sandwich
With my wife's toes before I suck it
With halal hot dogs with fish and chips with westernized Chinese food

KETCHUP IS THE SUPREME CONDIMENT

Trending