Am I Somali or Ajnabi?

Somali or Ajnabi

• Total voters
Ye he would if he also was culturally Somali, he would look very ODD however. Same way you can see ''Ethnic' somalis from big tribes who look completly madow however since they carry the name of that qabiil they are claimed. But yh if he is not culturally Somali no.
Listen if you married cadaan girl and your son married cadaan girl your grandchild will have your last name and lineage !

They are still somali. It is up to you how you enforce your Somalinimo on them that’s why we need a peaceful somali Ethnostate so our Ethnic somali offspring’s can learn their culture & heritage.

Stop trolling. This guy is full Somali
CB2FA7D0-5EEB-443C-9429-58799CF21293.jpeg

Yes. I have a nephew his father (my cousin) mom is cadaan & he also married cadaan girl as well. So the child has the last name of my uncle and he looks lightskin somali but he still has the noble lineage that belongs to the somali peninsula and he is considered somali by our family. Alhamdulilah!
3/4 white and still more Somali bro? Where does common sense come in? At this point if a Cadaan had 1/64th Somali down his father side then you would consider him Somali but not one who is 7/8th Somali but doesn't have patrilineal clan ties.

3/4 white and still more Somali bro? Where does common sense come in? At this point if a Cadaan had 1/64th Somali down his father side then you would consider him Somali but not one who is 7/8th Somali but doesn't have patrilineal clan ties.
Yh it’s because all you need to have a somali father & you are considered to be somali. In my lineage which I can go back 30+ generations I don’t know any of my great grandmothers names but I know my great grandad 30 generations back.

It’s what makes you connected to the land & ethnicity is by having a somali father so yes a 3/4 cadaan with somali father is still considered somali & will always be.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It is what it is bro, But dont worry you can start your own clan to be recognised as a somali theres a loophole to get past that restriction!

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You should be proud because you are white. What do you want from some Africans who hate each other and fight over grazing lands and water wells

By law and tradition, you’re not Somali. You are what your father is, if you have a Somali mother I would classify you as a white person with Somali ancestry, not as a Somali. I’m not going to sugarcoat or try to be as appeasing as others here. I’m just telling you the plain truth. What you do with it, is up to you.

Trending

Latest posts