Am I racist?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You have the right but it is kind of a dumb reason bc many full somalis have “timo adag” maybe not as much as west africans or jamaicans but whose to say you can’t birth a full somali child with 4a hair? Seen it multiple times

Like for me I wouldn’t consider western madow men bc of incompatibility of culture not something as meaningless as hair
Ma’am I’m not tryna struggle doing my kids hair. I also don’t find them attractive in the slightest, I was trying to be nice.
Also, this dude has straight up 4c-b hair, AA with half white kids give birth to kids with 4a hair why would my 2c-3a end up with 4a. Sis some people get stuck on skintone, height, face, etc. Mine is just hair and my somali look. It’s just me preserving my genes. I don’t like 1a hair no 4c hair.
:nahgirl:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Men hit on any woman with two legs, why would you date a man just because he hit on you? Sounds like fake news to get a popular thread.
He’s friends with the somali girl, not to be rude but I consider myself objectively good looking. He’s one of the deluded type that think every woman praises/wants black men. He’s tryna come for my cushitic genes.
:browtf:

It's your own fault for chilling with avid race-mixer and race-mixing enthusiasts :lolbron:
People will brow beat you for not dating transwomen and sucking the feminine penis soon. Don't pay any mind to it, just say "yes" next time to avoid the potential character assassination.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ask me questions, I want to know if I’m a racist.

Today a somali girl asked me why I wouldn’t date this jamaican dude that was hitting on me, I said I want to preserve my jileec hair genes. She’s now declared i’m a racist. I asked her if it’s wrong for a madhow to say they won’t marry an east asian because they want to preserve their athleticism, she said not really.
:wtf:
why am I a racist for preserving my cushitic genes? Ask me questions. I’m not taking these bootyclapping xalimos and their advice serious
:noneck:
Isn't timo jileec meant south Asians? I think Somalis should not say that, or even obsess over timo jileec

He’s friends with the somali girl, not to be rude but I consider myself objectively good looking. He’s one of the deluded type that think every woman praises/wants black men. He’s tryna come for my cushitic genes.
:browtf:
How your xalimo friend setting you up with an ajnabi & trynna guilt trip you for not dating him :wtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If your only problem with a suitor is the texture of their hair, then that’s problematic.

If there are other stuff on the list that is stopping you, then no.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If your only problem with a suitor is the texture of their hair, then that’s problematic.

If there are other stuff on the list that is stopping you, then no.
1. jamaican
2. Not somali
3. Not muslim
4. Gonna fck my kids genes
5. Ciyaal suuq
6. Self hater
7. Langaab

1. jamaican
2. Not somali
3. Not muslim
5. Ciyaal suuq
6. Self hater
7. Langaab

Get away from people who try to guilt/coerce you into dating unsuitable people, that's not meant to be your social circle.

They don't understand that relationships need compatibility and shouldn't just be based on attraction. What's even creepier is that she disregarded your preferences and is only looking out for HIS interests.

So what if he hits on you, you don't have to say yes to any man who hits on you. A lot of Men hit on anything with a pulse, it's not flattering, they just want sex.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
1. jamaican
2. Not somali
3. Not muslim
5. Ciyaal suuq
6. Self hater
7. Langaab

Nothing except for 5 and 6 speaks to his character.

My point was that if your primary reasons for rejecting someone is due to stuff they can’t change, then it’s problematic.

I don’t think you’re racist but you place an unnecessary emphasis on race and pride.

5 and 6 should be 1 and 2.

Nothing except for 5 and 6 speaks to his character.

My point was that if your primary reasons for rejecting someone is due to stuff they can’t change, then it’s problematic.

I don’t think you’re racist but you place an unnecessary emphasis on race and pride.

5 and 6 should be 1 and 2.

It would be problematic if she didn't like her own phenotype which is basically her own reflection. So what if he can't change his ethnic group etc, that's his own issue and he should seek out a Jamaican lady instead of sniffing around @Qeelbax

It creeps me out when people are guilted into not being attracted to people they are not comfortable with. You don't owe anybody 'attraction' /access to your body.

Character is not the only thing that is needed for compatibility.

@Qeelbax

Jamaican men have a high rate of abandoning their children and a high rate of murder/abuse of women. You should inform your 'friend' to start researching men's backgrounds and lower her gaze before she gets herself into trouble.

Jamaica has the second highest rate of femicides in the world, according to United Nations data from last year.

One in every four women in Jamaica has been physically abused by a male partner, and 25% of Jamaican women have been sexually abused by men who are not their intimate partners.

You are a misogynist. Why date a man when there are many good women available for you? Internalized misogyny, self-hating woman.

Why are you dating a human and not a dog or a cat? Clearly speciesist human supremacist.

Glad you got the sarcasm, lol, conveying sarcasm over the internet can be difficult as people take shit literally.

Then a misogynist I am.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whew:
the only pu$$y I will come near is a cat, even then I have a cat allergy

You could say I’m a seasoned fellow
:trumpsmirk:

Ummm are y’all gonna get married because I see some tension here :shaq:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Nah, but why hair? Hair is hair, you having problems with the type of hair is Texturism- is a preference for hair with smoother/looser texture, and the discrimination against people with kinkier, coarse hair within the same race.

which isn't a good thing, you are not racist for now but you are Texturist

Nah, but why hair? Hair is hair, you having problems with the type of hair is Texturism- is a preference for hair with smoother/looser texture, and the discrimination against people with kinkier, coarse hair within the same race.

which isn't a good thing, you are not racist for now but you are Texturist

If her hair isn't kinky, why can't she be attracted to her own hair type?

Trending