Am I racist?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You were here disagreeing with @Pwyneth Galtrow that lineage isn't a quality of consideration in islam yet you don't even rank islam as the number 1 reason why she shouldn't consider him. Simply on the possibility that he "may" convert what are you on about ? his current status as a kafir is what makes it forbidden not some future where he may or may not accept islam.

According to you muslim women should consider kafir men for marriage on the basis that they "may" become muslim on some later date. Where in the world did you get this from ?

Also character is part of islam and those who're not muslims lack all those characters associated with islam meaning they engage in actions that islam forbids that are norm to them.
Your views on advocacy for lgbt rights, evidence for god's existence, suitability of kafir men and other issues seems to me that at the very least you've serious issues islamically if you're indeed a muslim and at worst you're masquerading as a muslim. There's something very odd about how you keep on gravitating between islam and secular liberalism.

You’re being deliberately disingenuous here.

If you want to have a conversation, re read what I said again and speak truthfully.

Don’t twist my words to fit your preconceived notion of myself.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
You’re being deliberately disingenuous here.

If you want to have a conversation, re read what I said again and speak truthfully.

Don’t twist my words to fit your preconceived notion of myself.

This is what you stated sxb

I agree wholeheartedly, however, someone can convert. That’s why I didn’t mention that.

Personally, I see myself marrying someone that is from an Islamic culture however, I’m speaking generally.

You didn't mention islam because you believe that someone can convert. Yet the same also applies for those who're ciyaal suuq, self haters etc they too can change but somehow you ranked them above islam. Is this a coincidence ? absolutely not

You ranked them as the most important reasons why you believe she should stop pursuing that guy. The requirement of being a muslim wasn't that important enough to be on your top 2 because according to you there is a possibility that he "may" convert to islam. As such she shouldn't disqualify him as a potential yet unlike the other 2 reasons

How is it that you're advising her not to entertain an ciyaal suuq, self hater etc under any circumstance but when it comes to a kafir she should not write him off simply because there's a chance that he may convert ? Do you realise how messed up this is ?

Ciyaal suuq's, self hater's etc just like a kafir can change to become better people and in the case of a kafir be a muslim but despite this similarity you only made an exception when it came to religious compatibility, why is this ? In addition to this you were arguing with @Pwyneth Galtrow for stating something that is natural and allowed in islam.

If anyone is being disingenuous it's you as you're definitely hiding what you truly believe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is what you stated sxb

You didn't mention islam because you believe that someone can convert. Yet the same also applies for those who're ciyaal suuq, self haters etc they too can change but somehow you ranked them above islam. Is this a coincidence ? absolutely not

You ranked them as the most important reasons why you believe she should stop pursuing that guy. The requirement of being a muslim wasn't that important enough to be on your top 2 because according to you there is a possibility that he "may" convert to islam. As such she shouldn't disqualify him as a potential yet unlike the other 2 reasons

How is it that you're advising her not to entertain an ciyaal suuq, self hater etc under any circumstance but when it comes to a kafir she should not write him off simply because there's a chance that he may convert ? Do you realise how messed up this is ?

Ciyaal suuq's, self hater's etc just like a kafir can change to become better people and in the case of a kafir be a muslim but despite this similarity you only made an exception when it came to religious compatibility, why is this ? In addition to this you were arguing with @Pwyneth Galtrow for stating something that is natural and allowed in islam.

If anyone is being disingenuous it's you as you're definitely hiding what you truly believe.

How many reformed racists or ciyaal suuq have you met compared to converts?

People will find it harder to change their character traits than their beliefs. Because beliefs can change with knowledge and behaviour can’t.

It’s that simple.

Now that we’ve cleared that up. Go find a Hadith that allows race to be a disqualifying factor in a suitor.

Apollo

VIP
@Shimbiris @Periplus

Check out this Boer speaking in Sesotho and then proudly proclaims to be a racist later on.

:lol: I found that hilarious.

First few secs he speaks a local language and then at sec 49 proudly proclaims to be a racist. :damn:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Shimbiris @Periplus

Check out this Boer speaking in Sesotho and then proudly proclaims to be a racist later on.

:lol: I found that hilarious.

First few secs he speaks a local language and then at sec 49 proudly proclaims to be a racist. :damn:

Boers are comedy material.

The way he started qualifying his comments once he realised he admitted to being a racist on BBC.

:dead:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ask me questions, I want to know if I’m a racist.

Today a somali girl asked me why I wouldn’t date this jamaican dude that was hitting on me, I said I want to preserve my jileec hair genes. She’s now declared i’m a racist. I asked her if it’s wrong for a madhow to say they won’t marry an east asian because they want to preserve their athleticism, she said not really.
:wtf:
why am I a racist for preserving my cushitic genes? Ask me questions. I’m not taking these bootyclapping xalimos and their advice serious
:noneck:
You’re not racist but you definitely don’t like curly or coily hair which is ridiculous. Your average Somali doesn’t have timo jileec like us sweetheart and genes play a funny role. Your children may end up with type 3bc-4ab regardless

Xoxoxo

VIP
But you can’t tell her what’s important just because it’s not important for you. Hair is important, if it wasn’t it wouldn’t be a billion dollar business
Religion and culture is important then hair. Allah created that hair type and some timo jileec Somalis who hate that, hate the creation Allah made.

AdoonkaAlle

How many reformed racists or ciyaal suuq have you met compared to converts?

People will find it harder to change their character traits than their beliefs. Because beliefs can change with knowledge and behaviour can’t.

It’s that simple.

Now that we’ve cleared that up. Go find a Hadith that allows race to be a disqualifying factor in a suitor.

Sxb there you go again contradicting yourself, you do realise that

1. Converts are muslim not kafir hence they're allowed to marry muslim women. It doesn't change the fact you were advising a muslim woman to pursue a kafir on the hopes of him converting to islam. The guy is a kafir and any sort of relation she has with him is haram and can never be allowed in islam.

2. Many converts have past whereby they engaged in different kinds of actions that are haram in islam when they were kafir. Converts come from different backgrounds, ranging from racist groups like kkk, noi, ex- stars, drug dealers, to normal family oriented individuals. They all had to change their beliefs and character that weren't in line with what islam says

3. Islam came to the arabs who had a tradition of burying their daughters alive and they become uplifted and honoured after accepting islam. They had to change not only their beliefs but also their character and behaviour so as to become pious muslims. Islam empowered them and took from jahiliya to the light of islam. They're the best example of how islam changes not only an individual but an entire society's behaviour and beliefs for the better

4. There's a basic principle in islam that states that everything is halal unless there's evidence proving it to be haram. So the onus is on you to prove that lineage compatibility is haram in islam

5. Islam does not allow a muslim woman to pursue a kafir man under any circumstance, so you need to bring evidence where you got that she can pursue a kafir on the hopes and condition that he becomes a muslim. This is nothing but deviancy for which you will never find any basis in islam

6. A muslim ciyaal suuq is better than a kafir who isn't simply because the muslim believes in Allah while the kafir doesn't. They're not equal in the sight of Allah

Last edited:

World

VIP
It isn’t.

But refusing to consider others is.

You see the difference?
We don’t need a reason to not consider someone, I can refuse to consider women with short hair because it’s my choice. You can’t force people to be with anyone under the guise of “racism”. Imagine using white liberal SJW ideology to justify your beliefs when they refuse to live in neighbourhoods with a less desirable % of white people, hilarious. Go and tell them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@AdoonkaAlle

The reason I brought up converts is to highlight that people will find it easier to change their beliefs than behaviour.

It’s easier for someone to become Muslim than to dump unsavoury habits. Because one is tied in knowledge and the other is tied in denial/ignorance etc.

The sahaba RA did change their character when converting to Islam but they are better men than us.

If I meet someone and I’m interested in them but they’re not Muslim, I will say: “I like you but your religion is a dealbreaker. Would you like to read about Islam to see if it’s something you would like?”

If they say no, then it’s over and if they say yes, then I’ll see what they think of Islam.

If they’re ciyaal suuq or a self-hater, I wouldn’t even be friendly with them let alone be interested in them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We don’t need a reason to not consider someone, I can refuse to consider women with short hair because it’s my choice. You can’t force people to be with anyone under the guise of “racism”. Imagine using white liberal SJW ideology to justify your beliefs when they refuse to live in neighbourhoods with a less desirable % of white people, hilarious. Go and tell them.

Link the Hadith saying that race is an acceptable factor to reject a suitor.

World

VIP
@AdoonkaAlle

The reason I brought up converts is to highlight that people will find it easier to change their beliefs than behaviour.

It’s easier for someone to become Muslim than to dump unsavoury habits. Because one is tied in knowledge and the other is tied in denial/ignorance etc.

The sahaba RA did change their character when converting to Islam but they are better men than us.

If I meet someone and I’m interested in them but they’re not Muslim, I will say: “I like you but your religion is a dealbreaker. Would you like to read about Islam to see if it’s something you would like?”

If they say no, then it’s over and if they say yes, then I’ll see what they think of Islam.

If they’re ciyaal suuq or a self-hater, I wouldn’t even be friendly with them let alone be interested in them.
Ciyaal Suuq are Muslims in the end of the day, they believe in Allah. Most of them change and become better Muslims when they get older, and they know that the lifestyle theyre living is wrong. The dirt on their shoes is better than every non-muslim in the world.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Are you saying I can’t reject someone because they have short hair? Why don’t you answer my question.

1. No, it’s stupid. That person could be the best suited, most religious person but you reject them on something as arbitrary as hair length.

Something that can change in a few months time if they grew it out....

2. Most Muslim women wear hijab so you wouldn’t know unless you asked them their hair length, which is an oddly specific question.

AdoonkaAlle

@AdoonkaAlle

Behaviours are grounded on an individual's beliefs you simply can’t detach the 2. Those who become muslim do have to change their behaviours which they were accustomed to but weren't in line with that islam says.

They not only change old behaviour but also adopt new ones after becoming a muslim. Islam is a practical religion involving a person's lifestyle it's not simply about mere attestation of doctrinal beliefs.

They're better men as a result of accepting islam and this made them have better mannerisms etc.

You're a man and you can approach naag gaal ah like christian for marriage but a muslim woman can not the guy has to be a muslim before any sort of conversation takes place. If a kafir man approaches a muslim woman then she should inform him that she's can't marry him. Laakin unfortunately the story doesn't end there as they form relationship, date etc rarely does it end well.

Muslims are normalising this culture of dating kafir, having sex with them etc but for the vast majority it doesn't lead to anything stable. For muslim women it's even worse as they've the extra burden of trying to get the guy to convert.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ciyaal Suuq are Muslims in the end of the day, they believe in Allah. Most of them change and become better Muslims when they get older, and they know that the lifestyle theyre living is wrong. The dirt on their shoes is better than every non-muslim in the world.

This is a societal problem with us tbh.

Ciyaal suuq rarely change. They become deadbeat fathers, men that ditch their long term wives to chase young impoverished women back home, khat chewers etc.

They simply fit their ciyaal suuqnimo into our cultural context.

World

VIP
1. No, it’s stupid. That person could be the best suited, most religious person but you reject them on something as arbitrary as hair length.

Something that can change in a few months time if they grew it out....

2. Most Muslim women wear hijab so you wouldn’t know unless you asked them their hair length, which is an oddly specific question.
I find women with short hair masculine and I can’t find them attractive it’s a big turn off for me, am I not allowed to reject someone I don’t find attractive? Wdym it can change in a few months? Why don’t you go and marry a fat woman she can lose weight in a few months too.

Trending

Latest posts