Alt right somali account targetting innocent revert

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony here is those doqomo think they are doing the somali name a favor.

Somali alt rights.
somali sjws.
somali araba wannabes
somali adoon wanabes
somali atheists /liberals who shit on and redicule somali muslims

So many groups, and all are embarrassing!

These disgusting incels from SSPOT are tarnishing our name. How are you going to attack an innocent convert/Muslim brother for absolutely no reason? So embarrassing.

Most of these so called "Alt Right proud Somalis!" are insecure cuqdad ridden es. You are not proud to be Somali if you have to put other demographic down 24/7.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The irony here is those doqomo think they are doing the somali name a favor.

Somali alt rights.
somali sjws.
somali araba wannabes
somali adoon wanabes
somali atheists /liberals who shit on and redicule somali muslims

So many groups, and all are embarrassing!

The real alt rights are for white people and I don't know why there are wannabe Somalis approaching them? This organization is solely for white people to separate themselves from other races.
:mjlol:

If you're a proud Somali then just claim to be a nationalist or an identitarian, no need to go extreme and be racist to everyone.

These disgusting incels from SSPOT are tarnishing our name. How are you going to attack an innocent convert/Muslim brother for absolutely no reason? So embarrassing.

Most of these so called "Alt Right proud Somalis!" are insecure cuqdad ridden es. You are not proud to be Somali if you have to put other demographic down 24/7.
If it wasn’t those so called “alt right proud Somalis” wasn’t around wallahi we would’ve have a massive xaarlimos convincing everyone we wuz slaves an sheeit I just like how they patrol them and keep them in check :siilaanyolaugh:

Btw you have no prove this guys are from SSPOT or they somali at all so relax.

This is the logical step what do you expect after people say Somalia is for somalis and we should kick bantus out it's only gonna get worse. Even you @sigmund saying UK people are the worst because there people marry reverts even if you don't mean it in a bad way or you're joking other people are not and that will result in more of these kinda of racist shit this is why I hate Somali supremacy or the idea of the "cushtic" race it leads to this kinda of shit

Cut the crap you emotional zealots..

One time you post extremely imature racist stuff and then another time you condem racist acts.

You people are hypocrites..

I mentioned in the other thread. There’s a group of these weirdos on twitter, they are obsessed with calling black people apes. Bunch of weirdos. They have many groupchats they add people into to racially abuse them.

Cut the crap you emotional zealots..

One time you post extremely imature racist stuff and then another time you condem racist acts.

You people are hypocrites..
Although I disagree with the racism here, being racist on a forum is different to being directly racist to a revert in dms.

Although I disagree with the racism here, being racist on a forum is different to being directly racist to a revert in dms.
Honestly everyone is a racist these days, but agreeing with something on one side and condeming that same thing on another side is hypocritical

racism is racism. i thought you would know better:bell: Edit actually never mind
Honestly everyone is a racist these days, but agreeing with something on one side and condeming that same thing on another side is hypocritical
Ofcourse I am against all forms of racism, but I think the reason people who are normally racist are more outraged here is because being directly racist to a specific person (a revert brother at that) is “worse” than just making general racist statements. Because it is more personal you know.

That's a terrible thing to say to another human being, especially a new Muslim brother. I hope he knows that Somalis are the most welcoming to all reverts. Especially compared to arabs and south asians.
This is so true....somalis more than any other muslim group welcome revert. The whole marrying somali girls come from revert hang with somalis and show them good heart. Few idiots on twitter isnt representive of us

This is so true....somalis more than any other muslim group welcome revert. The whole marrying somali girls come from revert hang with somalis and show them good heart. Few idiots on twitter isnt representive of us
Somali girls marrying reverts is not a bad thing really. It shows that we are more welcoming as a people. And our culture is less restricting compared to other muslims. We wont be honour killed for marrying ajnabis like certain demographics.

Somali girls marrying reverts is not a bad thing really. It shows that we are more welcoming as a people. And our culture is less restricting compared to other muslims. We wont be honour killed for marrying ajnabis like certain demographics.
True....and fathers wont disown their daughters. Like I said most reverts hang with somalis.....thats why I laugh at people who say we are racist or xenoohobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending