Alt right somali account targetting innocent revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am beyond sick and tired of these qashin ruining our name. This has gone beyond obsession this is mental illness now going to innocent revert and calling them ape?? how low have we blown? im even going as far as them not being somali because the way they are trolling us is beyond insane and embarrassing

BTW the revert gave the accounts name and i recognized some smh own up which of you losers are trolling?

Good manners is a part of our Dhaqan iyo Deen. Unfortunately some individuals are lost in the sauce & have forgotten how a good Muslim should conduct themselves.

I am beyond sick and tired of these qashin ruining our name. This has gone beyond obsession this is mental illness now going to innocent revert and calling them ape?? how low have we blown? im even going as far as them not being somali because the way they are trolling us is beyond insane and embarrassing

BTW the revert gave the accounts name and i recognized some smh own up which of you losers are trolling?
That's low! this isn't even about pride or having love for your women. This is pure Redneck hatred. I know some blacks are like this in real life but hating on non racist blacks is even going to furhter the tension between the groups. I want to peacefully leave this shit-hole kingdom before brexit hits.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That's low! this isn't even about pride or having love for your women. This is pure Redneck hatred. I know some blacks are like this in real life but hating on non racist blacks is even going to furhter the tension between the groups. I want to peacefully leave this shit-hole kingdom before brexit hits.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

it really broke my heart i cant believe somali niggas are THAT obsessed that SOME somali girls are marrying non somalis that they resort in racism subhanallah i never knew yall were that annoyed by it

That's a terrible thing to say to another human being, especially a new Muslim brother. I hope he knows that Somalis are the most welcoming to all reverts. Especially compared to arabs and south asians.

it really broke my heart i cant believe somali niggas are THAT obsessed that SOME somali girls are marrying non somalis that they resort in racism subhanallah i never knew yall were that annoyed by it
Naturaly the majority are bothered by it. It's in men's nature to be possesive since our ancestors had to compete for everything. Blame evolution for that or the way men were created, depending on how you view it. In china they killed a black man, i'm sure if a somali ever married a white woman in the deep south in hick states he would be killed. It's just a natural jealousy engraved in men, unfortunately it's symptoms show even worse in uneducated men and they resort to racism or violence and let fantasy become reality.

VixR

Veritas
It’s really something else. This kind of behavior isn’t new to online Somalis, it’s why I’ve approached these Somali vs X feuds with suspicion. There’s legit rando vocal Somalis working overtime with senseless behavior like this online to the point you start to view hate towards Somalis as retaliatory.

World

VIP
Why are you generalising all somali niggas as if all of this guys friends in real life ain’t somali and they weren’t the ones who helped convert him to Islam?? It’s just a few weirdos on the internet.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why are you generalising all somali niggas as if all of this guys friends in real life ain’t somali and they weren’t the ones who helped convert him to Islam?? It’s just a few weirdos on the internet.
im not generalizing somali guys sorry if i did i know most are good but the few really be dragging yall through the dirt.

World

VIP
im not generalizing somali guys sorry if i did i know most are good but the few really be dragging yall through the dirt.
These weirdos only live online tho

Why do you think he has never received a negative response from Somalis in real life? A few basement dwellers doesn’t change anything. The fact that you think they “dragging yall through the dirt” shows you need to stop equating real life to the internet. That’s like thinking all white people are like those lunatics on 4chan or w/e.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These weirdos only live online tho

Why do you think he has never received a negative response from Somalis in real life? A few basement dwellers doesn’t change anything. The fact that you think they “dragging yall through the dirt” shows you need to stop equating real life to the internet. That’s like thinking all white people are like those lunatics on 4chan or w/e.
when i say dragging you guys to dirt i mean other ajanabi seeing these tweets and grouping the good ones with the bad ones

World

VIP
when i say dragging you guys to dirt i mean other ajanabi seeing these tweets and grouping the good ones with the bad ones
Why do you think ajnabis give a shit about some random Somali GC? Like I said, you are equating real life with the internet. You need to leave your house more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending