Alshabaab the biggest threat in Southern Somalia yet has had a smooth riding under Failmajo regime.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Naah its true MX have been attacking telecommunication masts hyjacking buses in Mandera and wajor and claimmed to be AS.

After the Gedo assaults seems like the attacks dropped significantly.
Tell me why?
Its Al Shabab. What's the rational behind it?
AS are the ones who do the attacks, hides within Gedo. But the KDF kills innocents........

So where is the evidence that these two interlink? Or are you spewing nonsense again.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
20200111_MAM912.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is there a reason they only occupy the “arable land”? @DR OSMAN
Because Farmers are weaker mentally and culturally than pastoralists. Al Shabab thrives in the South because the dumb weak farmers let them be. In general pastoralists often compile wealth and participate in international trade. They are smarter and stronger than weak ass farmers.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Because Farmers are weaker mentally and culturally than pastoralists. Al Shabab thrives in the South because the dumb weak farmers let them be. In general pastoralists often compile wealth and participate in international trade. They are smarter and stronger than weak ass farmers.
A bit blunter than I would have put it 😬

Makes sense.. also provides an explanation for why ethiopia never conquered us and never will huh.

So why didn't Ethiopia conquer the southern regions? Don't fall for his stupid theory, pastoralists are useless.
Elaborate on what the farmers did in 2006-09, 1977-78 or in any border conflict in general? Farmers living in fertile land all over Africa still manage to go hungry. It's clear farmers are useless that's why high IQ People invest in machinery (not that I'd want to use China as an example shown below). I don't need to be a rocket scientist to know it was the Somalis fighting the Ethiopians.

Its Al Shabab. What's the rational behind it?
AS are the ones who do the attacks, hides within Gedo. But the KDF kills innocents........

So where is the evidence that these two interlink? Or are you spewing nonsense again.
Nah its not AS it MX trying to do an economic sabotage in the region.

Its bery clear after Kenya hit several targets the attacks in NFD dropped significantly.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nah its not AS it MX trying to do an economic sabotage in the region.

Its bery clear after Kenya hit several targets the attacks in NFD dropped significantly.
Do you have evidence for this? A single evidence?

No.... Then stop spewing nonsense :leon:

Trending

Latest posts