All the Lands Muslims conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I mean would it be a bit opposite where the Muslim countries are less religious and more advanced than the west.
That was already happening before the Ottoman Empire got partitioned. Muslims weren't defeated in the Middle Ages either.

World

VIP
Okay not defeated but held back?
The peak Muslim expansion into Central Europe was during the Late Middle Ages which is why I said that Muslims weren't held back during this time period.

The series of defeats for the Muslims began in the Early Modern Period (15-19th century) after the decisive Christian victory against the Ottomans in the Siege of Vienna.

Had the Muslims defeated the Christians in the Early Modern Period, then the Industrial Revolution would have most likely not occurred and the whole world would be backward technologically.

Had the Muslims defeated the Christians in the Early Modern Period, then the Industrial Revolution would have most likely not occurred and the whole world would be backward technologically.
Are you a Muslim? Islam doesn't hold Muslims back technologically. A literal approach to religion does. The Quran left humans to explore the universe for themselves. It does not prescribe any mode of government, economics, or justice system beyond a few simple and context bound rules. Instead power hungry wadaads took over the reigns of government and blocked scientific progress.

World

VIP
Are you a Muslim? Islam doesn't hold Muslims back technologically. A literal approach to religion does. The Quran left humans to explore the universe for themselves. It does not prescribe any mode of government, economics, or justice system beyond a few simple and context bound rules. Instead power hungry wadaads took over the reigns of government and blocked scientific progress.
I didn't say Islam held Muslims back technologically, but the Ottomans sure did. The printing press was banned for centuries when the Muslim world was under Ottoman rule.

I didn't say Islam held Muslims back technologically, but the Ottomans sure did. The printing press was banned for centuries when the Muslim world was under Ottoman rule.
The Saudi ulama opposed the advent of the radio, television, and the Apollo moon landings as being from the shaytan. Wadaads oppose anything which is unfamiliar. Tell us something we don't know.

Khilafatul Uthmaniyya was not the only one to behave autocratically and it was more progressive than the Salafi fitna.

The printing press thing is true. Napoleon was the one to introduce the printing press to North Africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol at computer code sexuality.

Yeah, I don't care for that pseudoscience either. I'm a traditionalist in that respect. I believe in only two genders, but fucking hell man, that's no reason for persecution is it? I'm for strict separation of mosque and state. Homos can do whatever they want to do. My high school teacher was a Gaylord. He did everything he could to help me ace my exams. I'm supposed to persecute him now because of imam Shafici? To hell with Shafici. I will defend that gay bastard because he was good to his Somali students.

We have to get beyond medieval theologians. We need 21st century ones with compassion and love for the Other, to use a SJW word. We need an Imam Waranlee and an imam Bidaar Wanagsan. Screw the ancients.

Peace. Got to run

They want u to welcome a shababi who lays bombs down on you, assassinates you, refuses you progress as your brother because you both identify with the same religion and country, but kill and subjectate that great teacher you mentioned who helped you in school because of his sexual orientation. It's jahiliyah of the worst order where fitnah is tolerated as long it's muslims doing it but good non muslims are not tolerated because they dont share the same view or identity as you!!!

It's fitnah of the worst order where people are judged on superficial things such as religion, race, ethnicity, tribe, etc and ignoring and rejecting judging people on action, character, and pure fucking results!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jahiliyah worst fear is people uniting and holding hands and saying 'f*ck if we look different, have different faiths, different countries, languages, etc' it's not like your going to change nor am I but lets come on to common ground and lets work together on mutual interest areas like you wanna live so do I, you wanna succeed so do I, lets create a system that judges people on results and how hard they work and what benefits they can add to the society. Jahiliyah then gets a huge king hit and people like religionists or racial extremists take a seat back and like we got nothing to exploit anymore they rose above our bullshit and united on shared goals and ambitions between them!!!

They want u to welcome a shababi who lays bombs down on you, assassinates you, refuses you progress as your brother because you both identify with the same religion and country, but kill and subjectate that great teacher you mentioned who helped you in school because of his sexual orientation. It's jahiliyah of the worst order where fitnah is tolerated as long it's muslims doing it but good non muslims are not tolerated because they dont share the same view or identity as you!!!

It's fitnah of the worst order where people are judged on superficial things such as religion, race, ethnicity, tribe, etc and ignoring and rejecting judging people on action, character, and pure fucking results!!!
I would rather pray behind a Gaylord imam than a takfiri-Shabab wecel. At least gay Muslims don't blow up masjids.

I've been seeing a lot of them recently, the Muslim fags. They have their own masjids and all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey Bidaar, secularist like us are always going to defeat these loony tunes. These looney tunes will always unite based on superficial matters. Imagine recruiting a football team and these religious extremists will recruit people based on the shahada not their actual abilities. We will recruit people based on their damn abilities and ignore if they do shahada or not because our goal is to win the damn game. Imagine when our team lines up against the religious team on the football pitch, you can do the maths on who's going to get an ass whooping!!!

Hey Bidaar, secularist like us are always going to defeat these loony tunes. These looney tunes will always unite based on superficial matters. Imagine recruiting a football team and these religious extremists will recruit people based on the shahada not their actual abilities. We will recruit people based on their damn abilities and ignore if they do shahada or not because our goal is to win the damn game. Imagine when our team lines up against the religious team on the football pitch, you can do the maths on who's going to get an ass whooping!!!
They're weaklings. They can't even satisfy their own women. I know because the wives tell me when I pop round their house to give their children dugsi lessons. So I have to school the clitless niqabis in how a real man performs in the bedroom whilst the husband is away with his Salafi boyfriends. Later the guy ends up raising my kid. Poor dude's wondering why "his" kid's got bidaar by age of nine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidaar I love this guy personally. Imam Tawhidi!!!

He has many debates and is excellent source of information. It's just like when early muslims went to abyssinia, u went for refuge, they didn't go there to change people's idealogy or system but fit in and adapt inside it.

Bidaar I love this guy personally. Imam Tawhidi!!!

He has many debates and is excellent source of information. It's just like when early muslims went to abyssinia, u went for refuge, they didn't go there to change people's idealogy or system but fit in and adapt inside it.
Imam Tawhidi is a great theologian. He karbaashes theocrats left and right. I love the way he trolls medievalist wadaads. He's precisely the kind of mujtahid we need in these dire times.

Could you name some others for our benefit. Give us a list of your favourite Muslim thinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.