All the Lands Muslims conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs are getting buttfucked by the West for their historical transgressions. It's a punishment from Allah for their crimes against humanity.
Keep lying you little fucktard. Arab transgressions? the Only time Arabs Transgressed was when they invaded Europe. Other than that, every other place they invaded like Iran and North africa was due to the fact that they were at war with the Byzantines and Persians. After being on the defensive for years, the Muslims finally went on the offensive an went into Persia to battle the Sassanids, which later lead to their Collapse. Which is not a transgression as you put it, but simply retaliation for the transgressions by the Byzantines and Sassanids on Arab Muslim soil.

Again you're simply retarded, I never "defended the enslavement of africans by racist arabs". I merely pointed out the fact that under most of Muslim Rule during their centralized governed Caliphates, slaves were treated better during that time than they were in western societies. Which is a fact, the west basically concocted the concept of "'race slavery" and viewing an entire race as not being fully human. The reality which triggers you is that the arabs never believed that africans were of a different species, and for the most part slavery wasn't even based on skin color or what continent one was from. Slaves were captured during times of war mainly, and were brought into slavery irrespective of place of origin or skin color.

Slavery is bad yes; but the fact is that for the most part in history, slaves were better treated by the east than by the west.
Retarded? It's not my fault I was dropped on my head as a kid is it?

Arab slave traders castrated black men to stop them from breeding and multiplying. Americans did not. That is why there are tens of millions of descendants of slaves in the US and virtually none in the Persian Gulf. Arab racism is notorious.

Last edited:
Again you're simply retarded, I never "defended the enslavement of africans by racist arabs". I merely pointed out the fact that under most of Muslim Rule during their centralized governed Caliphates, slaves were treated better during that time than they were in western societies. Which is a fact, the west basically concocted the concept of "'race slavery" and viewing an entire race as not being fully human. The reality which triggers you is that the arabs never believed that africans were of a different species, and for the most part slavery wasn't even based on skin color or what continent one was from. Slaves were captured during times of war mainly, and were brought into slavery irrespective of place of origin or skin color.

Slavery is bad yes; but the fact is that for the most part in history, slaves were better treated by the east than by the west.
Hey man watch your language when addressing this man plz. thx

Keep lying you little fucktard. Arab transgressions? the Only time Arabs Transgressed was when they invaded Europe. Other than that, every other place they invaded like Iran and North africa was due to the fact that they were at war with the Byzantines and Persians. After being on the defensive for years, the Muslims finally went on the offensive an went into Persia to battle the Sassanids, which later lead to their Collapse. Which is not a transgression as you put it, but simply retaliation for the transgressions by the Byzantines and Sassanids on Arab Muslim soil.
You agree Arabs made war on Europe unjustly? Well done mate. We're making progress. Islam is against aggression. That's why Allah is punishing them today. They spilled innocent blood and are getting their comeuppance.

The Umayyads and Abbasids did much worse to Africans and Asians. Whole civilisations were wiped out by them. There's nothing Islamic about conquest. They were the Isis of their day. Offensive jihad is no jihad at all except in the eyes of dameer like Ibn Taymiyyah who was jailed numerously for his extremism. Jihad can only be for self defence. Allah sent the Mongols to destroy the Abbasid empire for it's genocidal crimes and today he sends the U S of A.

World

VIP
And how are things now?
The Western world have killed four million Muslims since 1990. Can't exactly progress when you're lands are being pillaged, ravaged with wars created by the West and depopulated.

China and India will be reclaiming their position as the richest countries in the world as they've always been anyhow.

I understand why he's emotional about Arabs. Nobody likes it when you diss their boyfriend.
LOL I couldn't give too fucks about Arabs, but when you sit there and lie about their history I'm obliged to correct your ass. Arabs had slave which is a bad thing yeah (I have to address like a 3 year old) but they didn't consider slaves to be half way human and monkey, and some rights were expected under the rule of major caliphates. In the west he'd be in more trouble if he killed his cattle than if he murdered all his slaves by crucifixion. Roughly 19 million died as a result of the middleast slave trade but around 60 Million or more died as a result of the Atlantic slave trade, both bad but you simply just can't fucking compare the two. Ofcoarse the Muslims also did their fair share of Pillaging/raiding other's cities and doing other acts that'd be considered outrages. But that's just how everyone in the middle ages battled. Yes The Arabs "transgressed" into spain and france if you'd like, But so did the Byzantines, Romans, creeks on other's lands before them. (The arabs didn't mass convert the Spaniards or chase them out of their homes)

And you're a gaal self hating loser who eats his western master's dick like it's a bag of Twix.
@MemesNullifyMyPain and this fella in an attempt to be cool and edgy goes to have a fucking crusader who massacred innocent civilians as his dp. It is estimated that 25% (almost 2 Million) or more of the population in the Levant region died at the time as a result of the crusades, and caused hundreds of thousands to flee their homes as refugees.

You sad losers know all the history and every detail of western wars and atrocities committed against them by other and themselves better than you know your own history or familial lineage, let alone that of the Muslim history.
Instead of basing your entire life and opinion around what's mouth fed to you by your white overlords, I suggest go look up the atrocities committed by the Crusades, Napoleon, Colonialists, Regime changes, and wars abroad by the white gaalo. Then maybe you'll have an ounce of dignity instead sounding like a fucking mule that has had his sentient mind beaten out of him by his his white overlords.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Western world have killed four million Muslims since 1990. Can't exactly progress when you're lands are being pillaged, ravaged with wars created by the West and depopulated.

China and India will be reclaiming their position as the richest countries in the world as they've always been anyhow.
Why are Muslims always such victims and why are western countries in position (militarily and economically) to do such harm to Muslims and "pillage" their "lands"?

LOL I couldn't give too fucks about Arabs, but when you sit there and lie about their history I'm obliged to correct your ass. Arabs had slave which is a bad thing yeah (I have to address like a 3 year old) but they didn't consider slaves to be half way human and monkey, and some rights were expected under the rule of major caliphates. In the west he'd be in more trouble if he killed his cattle than if he murdered all his slaves by crucifixion. Roughly 19 million died as a result of the middleast slave trade but around 60 Million or more died as a result of the Atlantic slave trade, both bad but you simply just can't fucking compare the two. Ofcoarse the Muslims also did their fair share of Pillaging/raiding other's cities and doing other acts that'd be considered outrages. But that's just how everyone in the middle ages battled. Yes The Arabs "transgressed" into spain and france if you'd like, But so did the Byzantines, Romans, creeks on other's lands before them. (The arabs didn't mass convert the Spaniards or chase them out of their homes)

And you're a gaal self hating loser who eats his western master's dick like it's a bag of Twix.
@MemesNullifyMyPain and this fella in an attempt to be cool and edgy goes to have a fucking crusader who massacred innocent civilians as his dp. It is estimated that 25% (almost 2 Million) or more of the population in the Levant region died at the time as a result of the crusades, and caused hundreds of thousands to flee their homes as refugees.

You sad losers know all the history and every detail of western wars and atrocities committed against them by other and themselves better than you know your own history or familial lineage, let alone that of the Muslim history.
Instead of basing your entire life and opinion around what's mouth fed to you by your white overlords, I suggest go look up the atrocities committed by the Crusades, Napoleon, Colonialists, Regime changes, and wars abroad by the white gaalo. Then maybe you'll have an ounce of dignity instead sounding like a fucking mule that has had his sentient mind beaten out of him by his his white overlords.
wewlad it seems like the gay joke hit a nerve. also i dont what my avater is or what a templar is. i chose this pic becuz it was a result in my search of awhite knight as i am now a white knight for all the females on this site @Amira included

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well then Enlighten me Mr "smart atheist"
The west is more powerful (economically, militarily, socially etc.) because of their commitment to the rule of law, democracy, secularism and human rights. Politicians in the west have manipulated this system to launch wars on less developed Muslim countries. I don't support the invasions of these Muslim countries but it is worth noting the disparity between them and the west, and how things would've turned out if they were more developed.

My point is that Muslims are victims partly because of their own culture. There's no reason Iraq, Iran or other Muslim countries are weaker in any way than the west. The west has people in it and so do Muslim countries. What these people prioritize determines everything about that society. If half of your population are in bags because a 7th century warlord said so, that's half of your country not working or contributing ideas to science.

The west is more powerful (economically, militarily, socially etc.) because of their commitment to the rule of law, democracy, secularism and human rights. Politicians in the west have manipulated this system to launch wars on less developed Muslim countries. I don't support the invasions of these Muslim countries but it is worth noting the disparity between them and the west, and how things would've turned out if they were more developed.

My point is that Muslims are victims partly because of their own culture. There's no reason Iraq, Iran or other Muslim countries are weaker in any way than the west. The west has people in it and so do Muslim countries. What these people prioritize determines everything about that society. If half of your population are in bags because a 7th century warlord said so, that's half of your country not working or contributing ideas to science.

Wallahi it's sad how much shit narrative of the westerners you've been force fed, well there's truth to the saying "history is written by the victors".
I'm gonna dedicate an entire thread to respond to this because it is simply too vast of a subject to cover with a simply reply and too complicated.
STAY TUNED

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Wallahi it's sad how much shit narrative of the westerners you've been force fed, well there's truth to the saying "history is written by the victors".
I'm gonna dedicate an entire thread to respond to this because it is simply too vast of a subject to cover with a simply reply and too complicated.
STAY TUNED
You don't agree that what people prioritize as a society is reflected in their prosperity or lack thereof? Very simple thing. If you and a bunch of people live in a village and as a rule you don't pick up garbage after yourselves, and another village does, that village is cleaner than yours. This happens on a macro scale when it comes to the west vs Islam.

You are very ignorant to history and the current geopolitical scene.

Iraq was invaded by a country dozens of times its own size at a time it had just been in two wars and was exhausted.
Iraq is much smaller because they were carved out to be by the Europeans. Had this not occurred, the panArab wave that existed would have certainly resulted in another Arab caliphate of sorts which would put up a much fairer fight against the US.

Iran is being economically stiffled by the West by the way of sanctions. Remove these and Iran would become one of the global players as it has historically been. But still no country has even tried to invade Iran because they are very much a strong foe even with the internal and external meddling the West has been doing for decades

You look at things in a very (selective) "in the moment" viewpoint.

I'll be waiting for your next arguement though I can probably already find it on Reddit :manny:

You don't agree that what people prioritize as a society is reflected in their prosperity or lack thereof? Very simple thing. If you and a bunch of people live in a village and as a rule you don't pick up garbage after yourselves, and another village does, that village is cleaner than yours. This happens on a macro scale when it comes to the west vs Islam.
Well that "Garbage rule" as you put it has been in place from the 7th century and onward. So why is it that they prospered from the 8th to 15th centuries while still having those priorities or lack thereof? Every place has a culture, you might disagree with it but it for the most part doesn't stop a society from prospering, the Egyptians had some of the worst and inhumane cultures to ever exist, but yet they still thrived for 3 thousand years.
EDIT : While the Mongols who were progressive fell apart in one hundred

Look we are Muslim brothers. Tell me the truth. How far up your anal cavity do Salafis ram their monstor cock? Its interfering with your mental faculties.

Why don't we just accept that every culture had a history of conquest and slavery from the East to the West, from North to South. Nobody is blameless.

The difference, which you keep ignoring, is that whites teach about the sordid aspects of their history in schools. Arabs and Turks rarely do. Its still a crime to acknowledge the Armenian genocide in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts