All the Lands Muslims conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a carefully detailed Map I made Showing every single Territory Muslims conquered from 700CE-1900CE.

(AREAS UNDER MUSLIM RULE AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER IN HISTORY)
Muslim lands.png

Territories that weren't fully annexed but Occupied for year or more during times of war are included. Territories like Northwestern France was occupied for over a decade during the Ummayad invasion of Gaul, and the Occupation of southern Italy and the Italian Island of Sardinia by the Muslim Sicilians and Andalusians respectively.

I based this map on/off of this List
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_empires_and_dynasties)
A list of almost all the Muslim empires and dynasties that existed.

Which ones are the most interesting to you, or you didn't know existed? If you have any question of who and how some areas came under Muslim rule. Just ask me.

The most interesting to me are the Hui Muslims, descendants of Han Chinese and others that converted to Islam.

19569837_303.jpg

Hui_man.jpg

( Their Population today Number around 10 Million)

Who as early as the 13th century had large self governed Muslim settlement in the Yunnan province of china. They decided to fully revolt in the early 1800s, and had a Pingnan Guo Sultanate in southern china for almost 2 decades.
China_sultanat_de_Yunnan_1864-1873.png

(Flag of the Pingnan Guo Sultanate)

finally in 1873 the Qing dynasty decided to wage a full scale war and annex the sultanate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthay_Rebellion#Decline

The Qing committed horrible atrocities and mass murders after their victory, which dispersed the Hui Muslims and lead to their population declining.

Last edited:
I also found interesting and didn't know that the Muslims who conquered the Italian Island of Sicily, Invaded and Occupied mainland southern Italy for years. They even got as far as Rome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_raid_against_Rome), raiding the basilicas of Saint Paul and Old Saint.Peters in Rome.

Basilica_di_San_Pietro_1450.jpg

The Arabs also tried to raid Ostia, but were defeated this time by the Romans.

Raphael_Ostia.jpg

Vietnam caught me off guard :cosbyhmm:
Now I understand why the French are salty towards everything muslim :mjlol: they genuinely fear becoming Islamic again :pachah1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This map is absolute dog shite, that tries to say that all the places that Islam is found in today, went there through war and slaughter.

Firstly, no Muslim army was sent and conquered:

• South of the Sahara desert, west Africa, the Horn of Africa, the eastern coast of Africa, and northern Madagascar.

• Southern China, northeast and southwest Burma, central Vietnam.

• Malaysia, the Indonesian and Philippine archipelagos.

All of these parts of the world, had Islam introduced to them through peaceful means: such as missionary work and through traders, but never through war and Jihad.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
This map is absolute dog shite, that tries to say that all the places that Islam is found in today, went there through war and slaughter.

• South of the Sahara desert, west Africa, the Horn of Africa, the eastern coast of Africa, and northern Madagascar.

All of these parts of the world, had Islam introduced to them through peaceful means: such as missionary work and through traders, but never through war and Jihad.
Yes, a lot didn't come from Jihad

Some did like Persia, Spain, and more places done by the Rasidun , Ummyads and Abbasids.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I also found interesting and didn't know that the Muslims who conquered the Italian Island of Sicily, Invaded and Occupied mainland southern Italy for years. They even got as far as Rome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_raid_against_Rome), raiding the basilicas of Saint Paul and Old Saint.Peters in Rome.

Basilica_di_San_Pietro_1450.jpg

The Arabs also tried to raid Ostia, but were defeated this time by the Romans.

Raphael_Ostia.jpg
Umm, I think that was done by the Shia fatimids.

First of all delete this Dog Shit of a comment and save yourself the embarrassment. I never said Every territory on the Map was Taken through war, you just made that stupid assumption (Which says more about you then it does me).

WTF is wrong with people like you, always looking for unnecessary confrontations.

Vietnam caught me off guard :cosbyhmm:
Now I understand why the French are salty towards everything muslim :mjlol: they genuinely fear becoming Islamic again :pachah1:

Yea the Muslims of Indochina are also interesting. They're called Cham (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chams#Encounter_with_Islam), they don't number much today due to the the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot killing Hundreds of thousands innocent Vietnamese and Cambodian Cham Muslims.

Cham-Muslim-Wedding-Chau-Doc-Vietnam-11.jpg

In the 13th century the Royal Family of the Champa empire Converted to Islam, which eventually lead to the conversion of Islam by the majority of the people in the region.
VietnamChampa1.gif

(Champa empire, GREEN)

The Vietnamese in the north Waged war on the Cham for hundreds of Years, until finally in 1832 the Vietnamese fully annexed the territory
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Cham–Vietnamese_wars)

Later in the 1960-70s during the vietnamese war, the Champa had their own (FLC – Le Front pour la Libération de Cham) Or the Champa Liberation Front. Similar to the Ogaden Liberation Front during the Ethiopian Civilwar. It dwindled away at the end of the war and after the fall of South Vietnam.

Last edited:
Muslims are fed a bogus narrative in which they are the poor widdle victims of imperialism. Actually, Arabs and Turks have conquered Europeans, Asians, and Africans since the 7th century till they were stopped in France by Charles Martel in 732.

We need to own up to our own history of imperialism and slavery. That's why Muslims are persecuted in Burma because Buddhists lost Afghanistan to Muslim invaders and haven't forgotten what the Taliban did to the Bamiyan Buddah statutes.

Westerners are ashamed of their colonial past. They teach about the crimes of their ancestors in school, but Muslims celebrate ours. That's wrong. We need to stop valorizing people like Khalid Ibn Waleed.

Muslims are fed a bogus narrative in which they are the poor widdle victims of imperialism. Actually, Arabs and Turks have conquered Europeans, Asians, and Africans since the 7th century till they were stopped in France by Charles Martel in 732.

We need to own up to our own history of imperialism and slavery. That's why Muslims are persecuted in Burma because Buddhists lost Afghanistan to Muslim invaders and haven't forgotten what the Taliban did to the Bamiyan Buddah statutes.

Westerners are ashamed of their colonial past. They teach about the crimes of their ancestors in school, but Muslims celebrate ours. That's wrong. We need to stop valorizing people like Khalid Ibn Waleed.

First of all "Muslims" aren't one group of people or a race. But "White Europeans" are a race, and the harm caused by that single group which makes up roughly 17% of the entire globe colonized about 80 percent of the worlds land mass.

Map of all lands colonized by "White Europeans"
colonialism_imperialism_world_map_by_saint_tepes-d6hs9h8.png

The only places that escaped were afghanistan which they tried to colonize, china which they colonized parts of and didn't fully colonize due to treaties, Japan which they also tried with but was too powerful to waste the energy and time of war on, Iran which they also tried, Turkey which they also tried, and finalay Saudi Arabia which they didn't colonize because they helped create in return for defeating the ottomans.

Their isn't a single territory on the planet which wasn't invaded by Europeans. They don't even come close to Muslims when their horrendous histories and atrocities are looked at. And again I need to reiterate the fact that "Islam" isn't a race. South east asian Muslims aren't the same as Iranic muslims of Iran aghanistan and east Iraq, who aren't the same as Arab Muslims, or west african muslims who aren't the same as east african Muslims, who aren't the same as central asian muslims, or balkan and turkic muslims. Muslim powers and their histories can't be lumped in together bc of the fact that they did everything separately and for their own different and specific reasons. While Europeans on the other hand are One people who all decided together to colonize the planet and carve it amongst themselves and steal all their resources.

The concept of Colonialism didn't really exist in the Muslim Worlds. When the Arabs, Persians, Somalis, Turks, or Mongoloid Muslims invaded a certain territory, those peoples became part of the society. It wasn't the same for European Colonialists

And also Slavery in the Muslim world was not the same as slavery by whites. Only after the fall of central powers and caliphates did slavery get worse for the slaves, but generally during the rule of organized powers and Caliphates slaves had much better standards of live when compared to Slaves by Europeans. Muslims never considered their slaves to be Cattle like the Europeans.

And Finally most of those lands weren't colonized by Muslim armies, but the Majority of Muslims converted to Islam willingly and it spread through many generations and it took a long time for the religion to settle in the lands. Compare that to how Christianity spread to Latin America and southern Africa, not the same time period or willingness.

First of all "Muslims" aren't one group of people or a race. But "White Europeans" are a race, and the harm caused by that single group which makes up roughly 17% of the entire globe colonized about 80 percent of the worlds land mass.

The only places that escaped were afghanistan which they tried to colonize, china which they colonized parts of and didn't fully colonize due to treaties, Japan which they also tried with but was too powerful to waste the energy and time of war on, Iran which they also tried, Turkey which they also tried, and finalay Saudi Arabia which they didn't colonize because they helped create in return for defeating the ottomans.

Their isn't a single territory on the planet which wasn't invaded by Europeans. They don't even come close to Muslims when their horrendous histories and atrocities are looked at. And again I need to reiterate the fact that "Islam" isn't a race. South east asian Muslims aren't the same as Iranic muslims of Iran aghanistan and east Iraq, who aren't the same as Arab Muslims, or west african muslims who aren't the same as east african Muslims, who aren't the same as central asian muslims, or balkan and turkic muslims. Muslim powers and their histories can't be lumped in together bc of the fact that they did everything separately and for their own different and specific reasons. While Europeans on the other hand are One people who all decided together to colonize the planet and carve it amongst themselves and steal all their resources.

The concept of Colonialism didn't really exist in the Muslim Worlds. When the Arabs, Persians, Somalis, Turks, or Mongoloid Muslims invaded a certain territory, those peoples became part of the society. It wasn't the same for European Colonialists

And also Slavery in the Muslim world was not the same as slavery by whites. Only after the fall of central powers and caliphates did slavery get worse for the slaves, but generally during the rule of organized powers and Caliphates slaves had much better standards of live when compared to Slaves by Europeans. Muslims never considered their slaves to be Cattle like the Europeans.

And Finally most of those lands weren't colonized by Muslim armies, but the Majority of Muslims converted to Islam willingly and it spread through many generations and it took a long time for the religion to settle in the lands. Compare that to how Christianity spread to Latin America and southern Africa, not the same time period or willingness.
Horse manure. Muslim generals invaded Europe first. They conducted slavery and colonialism before Europeans. Stop with the moronic excuses. They got their ass handed to them because they behaved like thugs.

Horse manure. Muslim generals invaded Europe first. They conducted slavery and colonialism before Europeans. Stop with the moronic excuses. They got their ass handed to them because they behaved like thugs.
SMFH. I knew you were a moronic idiot with no intellectual ability or reasoning.
I give you a well thought out argument that you can't seem to dispute, so you just respond with "Horse Manure"; way to use your intellect. I dismantled your shit, white ass licking, self hating, piss attempt at an argument. So either refute my argument with evidence and facts or scurry on over to what ever booty clapping hole you crawled out of.

Reasoned argument? You call defending the enslavement of Africans by racist Arabs and the endless genocidal wars against other races a reasoned argument? Uh-huh

Ethiopia was never colonized :nahgirl:
You can't colonize a country which you have recognized through treaties as being independent. You can only occupy it by force. That's why Germany is not seen as having colonized Europe.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I love history but thats like 30-40% of the worlds total land area. No way muslims were that deep

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I love history but thats like 30-40% of the worlds total land area. No way muslims were that deep
They did go that deep. It's just that their religion only sticks with unimaginative sheep, hence why western Europe rejected it and the ottoman empire fell apart.

Reasoned argument? You call defending the enslavement of Africans by racist Arabs and the endless genocidal wars against other races a reasoned argument? Uh-huh
Again you're simply retarded, I never "defended the enslavement of africans by racist arabs". I merely pointed out the fact that under most of Muslim Rule during their centralized governed Caliphates, slaves were treated better during that time than they were in western societies. Which is a fact, the west basically concocted the concept of "'race slavery" and viewing an entire race as not being fully human. The reality which triggers you is that the arabs never believed that africans were of a different species, and for the most part slavery wasn't even based on skin color or what continent one was from. Slaves were captured during times of war mainly, and were brought into slavery irrespective of place of origin or skin color.

Slavery is bad yes; but the fact is that for the most part in history, slaves were better treated by the east than by the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending