All reer 🇬🇧 come in

If there is I haven’t heard of it but feelings and homesexual act is different
But all sins aren’t created equal if they were the punishment would be the same. The people of lut were given three types of punishments whereas the punishments of other people like that of Nuh were just given one.
I meant that feeling it wasn't a sin but doing the act is a huge sin.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
my new prof, IS MY FOREHEAD BIG OR NORMAL, a friend told me it was big yesterday and i had anxiety ever since, DID I GOT THE FARAH VIRUS :damn: :damn:

VEM FAN ÄR BÖG I SVERGIE KANSKE STOCKHOLM INTE DÄR JAG ÄR UK NIGGAS IS DONE OUT HERE HOW YOU GONNA PLAYED BY AN BARREL NOSE FREAK

giphy.gif

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I've just heard some very disturbing news from my hooyo about someone stabbing their brother what is going down in south london 😢 I thought we werent like madows in london:mjcry:I guess were not any better then reer henny.
UK somalis are not all like the Xoolos down south

alien

📍outer space
VIP
NZ hasn't had anything serious in a while. The only thing I remember was that Mosque shooting in 2019 and that guy was an Australian c*nt :mjlol: :obama: us NZ niggas are civilised

Reer henny is a different breed still. You have middle aged habos ****ting around with their daughters while abo is out trucking or sipping henny over there. Ciyaal suuq malis in tdot are flat out rasta negros with dreads and everything.
Fam I live in Rexdale. What kind of Somalis in Toronto are you on about? 😂

Trending