All reer 🇬🇧 come in

I've just heard some very disturbing news from my hooyo about someone stabbing their brother what is going down in south london 😢 I thought we werent like madows in london:mjcry:I guess were not any better then reer henny.

Xaruun

VIP
Reer henny is a different breed still. You have middle aged habos ting around with their daughters while abo is out trucking or sipping henny over there. Ciyaal suuq malis in tdot are flat out rasta negros with dreads and everything.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
at least they are not gonna stab you for fun, they may sexually touch or even have crush on you but that still better :dabcasar::mjhaps:

giphy.gif

at least they are not gonna stab you for fun, they may sexually touch or even have crush on you but that still better :dabcasar::mjhaps:
Being gay is a deviation it’s unnatural
Killing in itself Isint a sin but killing unlawfully is
So being khanis can never be better

Wasn't there a hadith about Homosexuality being a test from Allah or am I mistaken?
If there is I haven’t heard of it but feelings and homesexual act is different
But all sins aren’t created equal if they were the punishment would be the same. The people of lut were given three types of punishments whereas the punishments of other people like that of Nuh were just given one.

Trending

Latest posts