All Naruto fans come in!

:ohhh: That's crazy, but he still seems like a very boring character.

Fugaku was powerful enough to rival Minato, both of them were equally feared after ninja war (yellow flash - Wicked eyes) and it was only the two of them who were serious contenders for the Hokage title.

Fugaku and his wife also wanted to raise Naruto with Sasuke so they could be brothers, so I think they genuinely liked and respected each other, but of course Danzo had to ruin everything.

We kinda already know what happened with itachi and shisui when the game came out. Minato and kushina is the right choice wallahi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wicked eye Fugaku Uchiha, father of Sasuke and Itachi

View attachment 251061

The novels hinted he had Mangekyo, and it's pretty much been accepted by the community he would stomp Itachi and Danzo, his exploits and battles rivaled Minato, GOAT tier for sure.
A man with great taste, I wonder how he was so easily killed by Itachi, we definitely need more details cause this guy was a godlike

A man with great taste, I wonder how he was so easily killed by Itachi, we definitely need more details cause this guy was a godlike

They never did battle, Fugaku just peaced out and let Itachi do him in, towards the end of the series Kishimoto just got lazy, and likely didn't want to animate the fight.

Based

VIP
He lost his eye and was given obitos sharingan. He also can’t fully use it like obito can, you see it in the anime.
Kakashi could fully use his sharingan but couldn’t spam it like Obito could because of the chakra drain and risk of blindless since he isn’t an uchiha and doesn’t have hashirama cells

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They never did battle, Fugaku just peaced out and let Itachi do him in, towards the end of the series Kishimoto just got lazy, and likely didn't want to animate the fight.
Wow, we have no background story to why he easily gave in. Dude was supposed to be the next Hokage, I also want to hear about pre Konoha Uchiha like Hikaku and Tajima. Maybe you guys are right we have alot of Itachi cannon so perhaps Madara would be a better prequel

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
f*ck that I am voting for Minato.
minato GIF

Given that Hashirama is a strong person I wonder how he died, He was Edo tenseid or whatever with his armor on. I wouldn't mind a chapter or two about him.

Trending