All Naruto fans come in!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1674887330333.png

Sakura and Itachi being top 3 shows the intelligence of Naruto fans. Itachi already has countless content in the anime and novels what more else do we need to know about him?

My vote is on Madara because he’s a big character which we really don’t know much about. His own spin off manga would do great instead of having boring Itachi shit
I heard One Piece fans and other Anime fans were mad at Naruto fans so to piss them off all the other communities are voting Sakura. The One Piece community are doing this the most. It’s like a nerd version of a gang war. Minato and Itatchi at least have depth so if one of them wins it’s more tolerable than Sakura winning. This poll was horribly done. They should’ve made you use your phone number to vote.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I heard One Piece fans and other Anime fans were mad at Naruto fans so to piss them off all the other communities are voting Sakura. The One Piece community are doing this the most. It’s like a nerd version of a gang war. Minato and Itatchi at least have depth so if one of them wins it’s more tolerable than Sakura winning. This poll was horribly done. They should’ve made you use your phone number to vote.
Nah it's just naruto fans blaming one piece fans everything when shit goes south

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sakura cant win, its impossible. What will her spinoff be? Summoning snails?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
If it's not Minato it should be Kakashi, we barely know anything about Kakashi's life from the point where Obito "died" to the point where Kakashi becomes the leader of team 7 at the beginning of Naruto, keep in mind this is the period where Kakashi became famous and well known all across the ninja world as "Kakashi of the sharingan" and master of 1000 jutsu so if there's an anime about this period in Kakashi's life it's gonna be heat.
:rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If it's not Minato it should be Kakashi, we barely know anything about Kakashi's life from the point where Obito "died" to the point where Kakashi becomes the leader of team 7 at the beginning of Naruto, keep in mind this is the period where Kakashi became famous and well known all across the ninja world as "Kakashi of the sharingan" and master of 1000 jutsu so if there's an anime about this period in Kakashi's life it's gonna be heat.
:denzelnigga::rejoice:
I wouldnt mind Kakashi we barely know about his ANBU ROOT days I wonder whaf kind of focked up missions Danzo sent him on.

Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi were all honorably killed trying to win the war yet this stupid Ho£ couldn’t even manage to finish off Obito even after he willingly begged her to do so

:snoop:

A Sakura spinoff of the show is like Season 8 of the Game of thrones. this will kill all the hype around Naruto and will do damages way worse than Baruto has done

True Naruto fans would like to see a Danzo version of this show. From being close friends with Kagami Uchicha to then ordering the massacre of the whole clan.

This man was cold blooded.
Danzo whether you hate him or not was an essential evil needed by the Hidden leaf village to having monopoly on violence and to control rebellious communities.

Sakura and Itachi being top 3 shows the intelligence of Naruto fans. Itachi already has countless content in the anime and novels what more else do we need to know about him?

My vote is on Madara because he’s a big character which we really don’t know much about. His own spin off manga would do great instead of having boring Itachi shit

Madara, his brother and the Senju bros would be ideal, I wanna see how the first great ninja war was carried out.

Second, Hiruzen Sarutobi and how he became the God of Shinobi would be lit.

Third would be the legendary Sannin, how Jiraya got Sage mode, Tsunade her snails and strength, Orachimaru and his shenanigans, also I really like Hanzo of the Salamander, that guy was GOAT tier in terms of power scaling, man was his own nation fighting the land of fire, earth, etc. AND beat the Sannin at the heigh of their prime, wild.

Fourth, Sakuma Hatake, Kakashis dad aka the white fang, he was catching bodies since his name was known throughout the world, and why a lot of Ninjas recognised Kakashi.

Wicked eye Fugaku Uchiha, father of Sasuke and Itachi

images (21).jpeg

The novels hinted he had Mangekyo, and it's pretty much been accepted by the community he would stomp Itachi and Danzo, his exploits and battles rivaled Minato, GOAT tier for sure.

Trending