All Naruto fans come in!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Please vote for Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha and Fuguku Uchicha for top 3 Naruto characters. Kishimoto said he will make a spin off manga on the number one vote. Currently Minato is winning and I rather have an itachi prequel spinoff.

D71BCD55-B505-4647-A2C9-3047B2239371.jpeg

Based

VIP
Sakura and Itachi being top 3 shows the intelligence of Naruto fans. Itachi already has countless content in the anime and novels what more else do we need to know about him?

My vote is on Madara because he’s a big character which we really don’t know much about. His own spin off manga would do great instead of having boring Itachi shit

TekNiKo

VIP
Instead of freeing Gedo you’re asking strangers to vote for fictional anime characters?:gucciwhat:
Brother are you referring to the Gedo Mazo? I thought Tsukuyomi would be completed by Madara but alas, they ruined the epic character for an asspull female villain.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sakura and Itachi being top 3 shows the intelligence of Naruto fans. Itachi already has countless content in the anime and novels what more else do we need to know about him?

My vote is on Madara because he’s a big character which we really don’t know much about. His own spin off manga would do great instead of having boring Itachi shit
Checkout the Japanese popular vote, Kakashi replaces Sakura, the Western female votes skewed it for useless Sakura

TekNiKo

VIP

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Why is Sakura on there........nah and I'd rather get a Minato prequel just because we'd be able to see the 3rd Shinobi war. + Young Kakashi and Prime Hiruzen.

How is Sakura number 3 that B*tch ruined Naruto series and is a useless Member of Team 7 🤦🏾‍♂️

I would rather see Madara or Minato’s story

Somali Saayid

VIP

^ Exactly!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
This fucking useless character I despise her I was a Naru x Ino stan. But I loved Neji Hyuga oh how I wish he never died the disrespect for him to lose to Naruto in the Chunnim when Gentle Fist was OP, then to KILL HIM off to satisfy some love bonding bs for NaruHina

:ummhmm:
20806D61-D6C4-40FA-9D4A-EA1DE8A1B1CE.png

Somali Saayid

VIP
This fucking useless character I despise her I was a Naru x Ino stan. But I loved Neji Hyuga oh how I wish he never died the disrespect for him to lose to Naruto in the Chunnim when Gentle Fist was OP, then to KILL HIM off to satisfy some love bonding bs for NaruHina

Bisinka some strong opinions there....:farmajoyaab:

Based

VIP

Neji after shutting all of naruto chakra points and toying with him just to get one shot punched because naruto is the main character
BEB1FE33-CEED-4CA1-91F6-8D3C93560EA9.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts