All lives matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if u deport Muslims, violent crime goes down?

:ehh: Not a bad deal

*illegal Radical extremists* Yes!!

How many % do they make of the overall muslim population:patrice:

like i said if you discount the radical extremist nothing like what you are suggesting.

PS you can dodge the racist label all you like, but you are a liar.:mjlol:

Labels does not refute my arguments:diddyass: i dont give a rats ass what you call me :pachah1:

Ps: dodging the questions wont make them dissapear ya know!

Do you think AAs are morally superior and better than somalis? Tell me how relying on the benevolence of european americans will get you somewhere?:jgjrrmx:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's weird how Norway & Denmark are dealing well with the immigrant population but Sweden have choked.

The Danish government are actually pretty efficient. In the 90s and early 2000s there were couple of neighbourhoods overrun by people of Middle Eastern descent and they kept causing crime there so the government' dispersed people and rejuvenated the neighbourhood and now it's quiet residential areas with mixed residents and low crime rate.

Sweden had to be pro active but instead they let some of their areas be overrun by either Eastern Europeans or Muslims.

Just going off what your article said:hemad:

in norway, yes. i was talking about the overall muslim population in the world. im just saying taking 50-10 people will make huge difference to norways crime rate as it is soo low.

now
Do you think AAs are morally superior and better than somalis? Tell me how relying on the benevolence of european americans will get you somewhere?
giphy.gif

Not even close! Norway has significantly low crime rates. taking even 10-50 people out would make a huge difference.
But they deported thousands, though.

:damn::deadmanny::deadmanny:
One thing you fail to include an update

Norway deported thousands of radical Muslims last year. This year, their crime rate has dropped by 31%.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/norw...this-year-their-crime-rate-has-dropped-by-31/

like i said if you discount the radicals. There is no such thing as you are suggesting.
nor does it prove anything.

Somalis are weak and unorganized, too. As long as you admit we're no better than them, you're not a racist. But we all know you don't believe that :jgjrrmx:

Do you think AAs are morally superior and better than somalis? Tell me how relying on the benevolence of european americans will get you somewhere?

tumblr_m96kdnRg2A1qiqhhv.gif

tumblr_m96kdnRg2A1qiqhhv.gif
Is that how side step getting egg on your face? Lmao

So let's recap. If we deport thousands of Muslims from Europe, the crime rate goes down? Amazing, it's almost as if Muslims are criminals and should be treated and regarded as such.:banderas:

Is that how side step getting egg on your face? Lmao

So let's recap. If we deport thousands of Muslims from Europe, the crime rate goes down? Amazing, it's almost as if Muslims are criminals and should be treated and regarded as such.:banderas:

Is that how side step getting egg on your face? Lmoa

So lets recap. So Somalis are morally inferior to AAs and thus below them? Amazing!! and Relying on the benevolence of white people will get you nowhere? Its just waste of time crying racism?:hmm:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

what's with the shukansi?

some lives matter more than others. for example cadaans lives are worth less than other races. :kobeok:

No one is denying that there exists discrimination against Blacks in the United States. What we're talking about is why the Blacks refuse to address this issue and instead choose to play the victim card? There are 45 million Blacks living in the US. That's more than the entire population of Canada, Spain, Poland, and Argentina. If they wanted to, they could create their own institutions so that they won't need to rely on Whites.

Malcolm X stressed the same thing over and over, but people chose not to listen to him.

The biggest mistake Blacks made was seeing integration instead of seeking equality.
VicePrez already conceded the AA community has issues.

Now, all he said is you need to stop crying about how Muslims are treated in the West. But you wont, we know you wont. So, the question remains why is that when AA complain about injustices you want them to quit complaining but when some Canadian PM does something against Muslims you're the first to start whining?
:jgjrrmx:

Now, all he said is you need to stop crying about how Muslims are treated in the West. But you wont, we know you wont. So, the question remains why is that when AA complain about injustices you want them to quit complaining but when some Canadian PM does something against Muslims you're the first to start whining?

Dude, you made a complete ass of yourself when getting into a discussion with Geeljire.

Don't make an ass of yourself again. That's my sincere advice.

Its the same thing for muslims too Discrimination (political hostility) does not have any correlation between the degree in which groups advance!
I Made no exceptions.

its hilarious you trying to point out non existent hipocrisy on my part. For sharing a picture of Ahmed getting Explosive equipments from my microsoft.
And all i said was there is no institutionalized discrimination against muslims and races in denmark and norway. deporting illegal minorities people doesnt prove it. they are illegal!!

So for the sake of proving me wrong. The question remains. Why do you think AAs are morally superior to everyone else and how does that not make you racist? Why is it that you are adamant in the crying of racism yet you cannot tell me how relying on the benevelonce of europeans will accomplish anything?:jgjrrmx:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you made a complete ass of yourself when getting into a discussion with Geeljire.

You completely dodged @VicePrez point. And now, sadly, we'll never know.

We hace no answer as to why we have to hear your constant complaints about Islamophobia both casual and institutionalized.

Muslims deserve it to be honest. They need to police their communities. They've got niggas joining Shabaabs and ISIS all sorts of jihad ninjas. People sending material support, people preaching support in Mosques. Rallies organized by that Choudry nigga got bare people showing up.

Muslim communities of the West really need to sort out their issues, but Kaafiye is still complaining like its gonna fix anything.

Geeljire, no need to take this passive-aggressive bullshit by Ciddhartha seriously. He wants to sit in a chair and criticize behavior, but offers no real alternatives/solutions whatsoever. He actually doesn't believe what he says, it's as clear as day.

This passive-aggressive bullshit needs to stop.

The dude is still dodging my questions. :cryinglaughsmiley:

He is probably sweating under the blanket when he recieves these questions.:win:

You completely dodged @VicePrez point. And now, sadly, we'll never know.

We hace no answer as to why we have to hear your constant complaints about Islamophobia both casual and institutionalized.

Muslims deserve it to be honest. They need to police their communities. They've got niggas joining Shabaabs and ISIS all sorts of jihad ninjas. People sending material support, people preaching support in Mosques. Rallies organized by that Choudry nigga got bare people showing up.

Muslim communities of the West really need to sort out their issues, but Kaafiye is still complaining like its gonna fix anything.

I didn't address it because your point was too stupid to address. If you think that you can equate #BlackLivesMatter to the very real problem of a Canadian PM stripping the civil liberties away from his Muslim citizens, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I didn't address it because your point was too stupid to address. If you think that you can equate #BlackLivesMatter to the very real problem of a Canadian PM stripping the civil liberties away from his Muslim citizens, then I don't know what else to tell you.

At least Geeljire admits that Muslims should also quit whining about "Islamaphobia" and sort out their communities. He's consistent so I respect him. All you have to say is yes Muslims should also stop crying and instead worry about the systemic problems in Muslim communities. Just be consistent. And don't cop out by saying it's not the same.

At least Geeljire admits that Muslims should also quit whining about "Islamaphobia" and sort out their communities. He's consistent so I respect him. All you have to say is yes Muslims should also stop crying and instead worry about the systemic problems in Muslim communities. Just be consistent. And don't cop out by saying it's not the same.

What systemic problems exist in the Muslim communities of Canada and the USA that we haven't already addressed over the months on somnet?

Ciddhartha is being a hypocritical c*nt by equating the problems that exist in some faraway country to the problems that exist here in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts