All lives matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethnicities that are majorit Muslim. Im sure there's a better term for it, they just call yall Muslims in Scandinivia, right? Lol

You don't know what the alphabet boys are? Put on your thinking cap, assess the context it was used in, and make an educated guess.
stevechair-758231.jpg

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Why do i get the sense that OP is trying to differentiate herself from SJWs? like, OP wants to be above all that shit and that OP is somehow more enlightened when in reality more than half their posts scream idiocy? like yeah, SJWs fucking suck aye aye but what do you actually mean by you're not a person of colour? this isn't something hard to grasp, its a term used for non-whites. I mean idk, what is it you're actually trying to say? that because black on black crimes exist we should somehow just ignore any other killings done to blacks by whites? what's so hard to understand about that?

like why do some many of posters here have the mentality of privileged cadaan person? i don't even like posting threads like this because no one wants to read up. why would you willingly choose ignorance?

Ethnicities that are majorit Muslim. Im sure there's a better term for it, they just call yall Muslims in Scandinivia, right? Lo

Thats better! Ethnicities that are muslim and not ethnic muslims. (Nothing to do with islam)

Stil not true tho. perhaps in sweden but still has array of non muslim ethncities in crime so but certaintly not denmark and norway. everyone gets along regardless of their ethnicity and religion.
No institutionalized discrimination either in norway and denmark against muslims. if you discount the radicals who were deported no problem whatsoever

You don't know what the alphabet boys are? Put on your thinking cap, assess the context it was used in, and make an educated guess.
stevechair-758231.jpg

Do you think AAs are morally superior and better than somalis? Tell me how relying on the benevolence of european americans will get you somewhere?
200_s.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Geeljire, I feel you and all.but there are plenty of cases legit racism, sexism and discrimination. That's not pulling the victim.card. It happens.

I understand your general point about making something for yourself and not relying on Europeans. I agree with all.that. But we also have to deal with the current reality.

Geeljire, I feel you and all.but there are plenty of cases legit racism, sexism and discrimination. That's not pulling the victim.card. It happens.

I understand your general point about making something for yourself and not relying on Europeans. I agree with all.that. But we also have to deal with the current reality.

institutionalized discrimination? No!!

There is difference between racism and discrimination. Racism is an attitude inside peoples head , while discrimination is an overt act taking place outside in the real world.

As i have proved there is no correlation between the degree in which groups advance and political hostility(discrimination)

remarkable that AAs according to the data were better off closer to the era of slavery then they are today. but you would have never guessed it if you looked at the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it is? :comeon:

That is all irrelevant. Don't reply to me if you're going to sidetrack the conversation. And fyi; racist, white people mention that stuff all the time.

White people mention this. Still irrelevant. You want to tell me Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, Freddy Grey being killed indiscriminately while they were completely unarmed by police has anything to do with black crime? Never thought I would see colourblind Somali people.

That's the point. Black people are only 13% of the population. That proves they are being disproportionately killed by cops. Thanks for proving my point for me. :troll:

Notice how you came with absolutely zero facts. You instead choose to resort to emotion.

I'm not an American and I've never lived in the USA, so I have no emotional connection to either Blacks or Whites. I'm indifferent to both of them, and hence this allows me to be more impartial and unbiased when looking at the facts here. You want to bring up the names of Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, and others....but you ignore the thousands of Blacks/Whites who were murdered just in the past year.

But you can't come with anything concrete. If you want to claim you are "colorblind", then why do you find it irrelevant that Blacks commit 59% of all gun homicides, yet are only 13% of the population? But then you want to throw a tantrum because Blacks are 28% of all the police-killing victims? What's with your double standard? Why do you insert race into one statistic but not the other? If you were truly unbiased, then you would also find it "irrelevant" that Blacks are killed disproportionately by Police.

We live in the real world. Not some fantasy world where real-life statistics must reflect racial quotas. It doesn't work like that at all, and frankly you sound naive and ridiculous when you try to assert this.

P.S. Freddie Gray was killed by Black cops. The Police Chief was Black. The Mayor and District Attorney was Black. And the Cops who were charged with the most severest crime were also Black. So how the hell are you blaming Whites for this one? :camby:

The Madows in America have much bigger problems to worry about, yet they choose to focus on this stupid "Black Lives Matter" movement. It would be equivalent to Somalis worrying about what some irrelevant clan politician said, while at the same time thousands of Somalis are dropping dead due to dysentery, hunger, disease, and violence.

It makes no sense at all.

Roughly 150-200 Blacks die at the hands of Police every year. A large number of those who were killed were armed and dangerous, and only a fraction of them were actually unarmed and not a threat. Yet at the same time, more than 7000 Blacks drop dead every year due to gang violence. Everyday there are drive-by shootings in the black neighborhoods. Their high-school dropout rates are ridiculously high, their single-mother rates are very high, their community is in terrible shape, and their unemployment rates are astronomical. And this is affecting 45 million Blacks.

Yet they wanna focus on the 150 or so Blacks who are killed each year by Police. It's downright ridiculous

And if the Blacks really were so afraid of being around Whites, then why is it that they keep insisting on moving into White neighborhoods? Why is it that as soon as a Black man gets a college degree and a well-paying job, the first thing he chooses to do is to move to an all-white neighborhood...where he feels "safe and secure"??

Here in North America, the Mexicans prefer to live around Mexicans. The Arabs live amongst each other. So do the Chinese, the Indians, the Jews, and every other group. But as soon as a Black man makes it, as soon as he gets a good-paying job....the first thing he wants to do is to run away from his own community and attempt to assimilate with people he claims hates him.

If the cadaans hate him as he claims, then why is he insisting on integrating with them? Why not just live amongst your own people just like everyone else and be self-reliant?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Okay. I get both of you. So from now on I don't wanna hear neither of you complain about bigotry and hate towards Muslims. If you do I will remind you to not play the victim card and focus on the systemic problems in Muslim communities instead of complaining about "Islamaphobia" or other forms of alleged anti Muslim bigotry/hatred/racism. Why not just stop crying about and do your own thing?

I'm drawing the comparison here because both Muslims and AAs get rough treatment in North America from white people. The same people who shit on AAs are the same people who bash Muslims day and night.

Again, I'm no SJW. Quite the opposite in fact. To deny racism in the police force and other places is weird. Notwithstanding that blacks do have internal problems thst they need to sort out. I'm not denying that at all.

A lot of people on this thread want to point to play the victim card when it comes to AA's, but refuse to play that same victim card when it comes to others. I could easily blame the problems that exist in Somalia on the Habashis, the Arabs, the Kenyans, and others But I realize that all of Somalia's problems are the fault of Somalis themselves, and until we get our shit together....then we will forever be stepped on and abused by foreigners.

Instead of relying on other's compassion, maybe you should rely on yourself.

Okay. I get both of you. So from now on I don't wanna hear neither if you complain about bigotry and hate towards Muslims. If you do I will remind you to not play the victim card and focus on the systemic problems in Muslim communities instead of complaining about "Islamaphobia" or other forms of alleged anti Muslim bigotry/hatred/racism. Why not just stop crying about and do your own thing?

I'm drawing the comparison here because both Muslims and AAs get rough treatment in North America from white people. The same people who shit on AAs are the same people who bash Muslims day and night.

Again, I'm no SJW. Quote the opposite in fact. To deny racism in the police force and other places is weird. Notwithstanding that blacks do have internal problems thst they need to sort out. I'm not denying that at all.

No one is denying that there exists discrimination against Blacks in the United States. What we're talking about is why the Blacks refuse to address this issue and instead choose to play the victim card? There are 45 million Blacks living in the US. That's more than the entire population of Canada, Spain, Poland, and Argentina. If they wanted to, they could create their own institutions so that they won't need to rely on Whites.

Malcolm X stressed the same thing over and over, but people chose not to listen to him.

The biggest mistake Blacks made was seeing integration instead of seeking equality.

How would you feel as a community if your entire position is reliant on the benevolence and generosity of others? Wouldn't that make your stomach turn? Wouldn't this damage your pride and self-worth?

Why is it that the Jews, the Chinese, the Arabs, the Indians, and every other group understands the role of group economics and self-reliance....but yet Blacks can't seem to understand this crucial and important point? Why are Jews/Chinese/Arabs/Indians judged by one standard and Blacks are judged by a completely different standard?

I honestly feel as if many of those who are so-called "sympathetic" to Blacks are in fact condescending towards them, and that they subconsciously believe that Blacks are incapable of their own independent systems and institutions.

Malcolm would cringe if he saw #BLM and these so called activists

Malcolm X was a real man with a backbone and pride in his own people.

These #BLM activists are nothing more than inferiority-complex ridden SJW's who subconsciously want to be accepted/loved by Whites.

From a random Blogspot ? really?:camby:

nice ad hominem btw
Now I have to teach you how hyperlinks work?

You see the 1 and the 2 etc etc after each claim? It takes you to the source.

We've failed our youth :ohdamn::meleshame:

PS you can dodge the racist label all you like, but you are a liar.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts