All lives matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why do black people get angry when someone says this? How can they expect people to feel bad for them if they don't care about anyone else but themselves.

I think I might buy a shirt that says All lives matter, and walk through north side minneapolis, the Compton of MN. Bandit you got my back right. :hemad:

All lives matter, yes. But clearly black lives are being gunned down by the police at a higher rate, are subject to profiling and discrimination at a higher rate as well. Don't get me wrong, black themselves are to blame partially but overall the system is set up against them in so many other ways that it's sickening. Can't help but feel sorry for them really.

Also, it's probably in our best interest that we support anti racism movements since we are also people of color, white America won't hesitate to call us if it comes down to it.

Why do black people get angry when someone says this? How can they expect people to feel bad for them if they don't care about anyone else but themselves.

I think I might buy a shirt that says All lives matter, and walk through north side minneapolis, the Compton of MN. Bandit you got my back right. :hemad:

Theres hoods in minnesota

:dead:

Ive heard it all

Black Lives Matter doesn't signify that black people don't care about others or that all lives matter don't matter. Black Lives Matter addresses the fact that unarmed black people are being killed disproportionately by law enforcement. Paraphrasing what someone else said: Responding to Black Lives Matter with 'all lives matter' is like responding to Save the Rainforest with Save ALL ecosystems. Doesn't make much strategic sense, does it?

Black Lives Matter doesn't signify that black people don't care about others or that all lives matter don't matter. Black Lives Matter addresses the fact that unarmed black people are being killed disproportionately by law enforcement. Paraphrasing what someone else said: Responding to Black Lives Matter with 'all lives matter' is like responding to Save the Rainforest with Save ALL ecosystems. Doesn't make much strategic sense, does it?

Actually, that's not the case at all.

Blacks kill each other at a much higher rate than Whites or Hispanics. More than 59% of all the gun homicides in the USA are done by Blacks, despite them only being 13% of the population. Blacks are also much more likely to kill Whites than the other way around. More than 85% of all interracial violence is committed by Blacks against Whites. Yet no one ever mentions this.

So with these much higher crime rates, of course it will lead to Blacks being more exposed to a police presence...and this will lead to a much higher chance of Blacks being involved in fatal encounters with the Police. Blacks want to cry about roughly 150 Black people being killed by the Police, yet 7000 Blacks are being killed in homicides by other Blacks every single year. No one ever mentions this.

Even if you claim that Blacks are "targeted" by the Police, only 28% of all people killed by the cops are Black. The rest are White and Hispanic. But yet no one ever brings up this inconvenient statistic, because the SJW's and the Black Lives Matter group have a vested interest in making Blacks to be the victims when in fact they're not.

One only needs to look at the FBI statistics to see the ugly truth here.

Read the cold hard facts. It's an undeniable fact that Blacks are far more likely to commit murder against Whites than the other way around. Yet these same SJW's want to claim as if Blacks are the ones being terrorized by Whites in the American streets. They made that argument during the whole Trayvon Martin scandal a couple years ago, and now they're making the same argument again.

It's all bullshit.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Blacks kill each other at a much higher rate than Whites or Hispanics. More than 59% of all the gun homicides in the USA are done by Blacks, despite them only being 13% of the population. Blacks are also much more likely to kill Whites than the other way around. More than 85% of all interracial violence is committed by Blacks against Whites. Yet no one ever mentions this.

So with these much higher crime rates, of course it will lead to Blacks being more exposed to a police presence...and this will lead to a much higher chance of Blacks being involved in fatal encounters with the Police. Blacks want to cry about roughly 150 Black people being killed by the Police, yet 7000 Blacks are being killed in homicides by other Blacks every single year. No one ever mentions this.

Even if you claim that Blacks are "targeted" by the Police, only 28% of all people killed by the cops are Black. The rest are White and Hispanic. But yet no one ever brings up this inconvenient statistic, because the SJW's and the Black Lives Matter group have a vested interest in making Blacks to be the victims when in fact they're not.

Black on black crimes are higher than police killing.

Q

Queen Carawelo

All lives matter, yes. But clearly black lives are being gunned down by the police at a higher rate, are subject to profiling and discrimination at a higher rate as well. Don't get me wrong, black themselves are to blame partially but overall the system is set up against them in so many other ways that it's sickening. Can't help but feel sorry for them really.

Also, it's probably in our best interest that we support anti racism movements since we are also people of color, white America won't hesitate to call us if it comes down to it.

I'm not a person of color. And I don't see people rallying and doing something about black on black crimes. How come people are not saying anything when Chitown blacks are dropping each other like flies?

It's time for black people to stop playing the victim. They're a target because they're loud, obnoxious, ignorant, ghetto people. If they respected themselves they wouldn't be In this predicament.

picard-facepalm1.jpg

Wow.

But it is? :comeon:

That is all irrelevant. Don't reply to me if you're going to sidetrack the conversation. And fyi; racist, white people mention that stuff all the time.

White people mention this. Still irrelevant. You want to tell me Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, Freddy Grey being killed indiscriminately while they were completely unarmed by police has anything to do with black crime? Never thought I would see colourblind Somali people.

That's the point. Black people are only 13% of the population. That proves they are being disproportionately killed by cops. Thanks for proving my point for me. :troll:

Q

Queen Carawelo

What do you mean how dare I? If you're not a poc, what are you? There are white people and people of colour. Where do you fall?
Why do I have to be a color? I'm African, Somali.

How dare you call me a POC.

Fyi we are all one race. The human race, that's all that matters.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Black people are partially to blame but the system is definitely stacked against them. The Screw is right.

I ain't no SJW but you guys are giving white people a free pas here. They are savages. Don't let them off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts