All cops are bastards, they see us all as blacks

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Gotta move smart in these streets akhi invest in a habbad that way you don't have to run just pack the police :pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That's your fault bro

Had you ticked Somali on the census instead of black African like me they'd say "you're not black scum, have a good day young lad". It's you're fault you madow f*ck.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
That's your fault bro

Had you ticked Somali on the census instead of black African like me they'd say "you're not black scum, have a good day young lad". It's you're fault you madow f*ck.

I always tick other, Somali. Never ticked Black African in my life alhamdulilah

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Nope. 1. I’m a chick and regardless of what blm say, bw have it easier than bm. 2. I have a high-pitched voice with a valley girl accent.
My pops has no problems either. Just don’t be ghetto. White trash get harassed by the police, too. So do Latinos

didn't you explain them your skull is shaped like a Caucasian man? Da f*ck are they only focusing on your skin color.. Nacala cadaan pigs :pacspit:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1596658028658.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You were doing drugs with a deadly weapon on you and ran from the police hada na waxaad ka hadleysaa “they see us all as blacks” you are a criminal why would police not harass you isnt this the same guy faaning over people wearing blue getting arrested and saying god save the queen:gucciwhat:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You were doing drugs with a deadly weapon on you and ran from the police hada na waxaad ka hadleysaa “they see us all as blacks” you are a criminal why would police not harass you isnt this the same guy faaning over people wearing blue getting arrested and saying god save the queen:gucciwhat:

Wallaahi bilaahi i’m not a criminal brother, i just keep my knife on me always for the safety, i dont want my mother to lose her youngest son!

Wallaahi bilaahi i’m not a criminal brother, i just keep my knife on me always for the safety, i dont want my mother to lose her youngest son!

The term "criminal" is loosley defined .. anyone that outsmarts the imperialist oppressors is called a criminal.

Imagine going around the globe, killing people, stealing resources, raping women etc commiting all sorts of atrocities and calling people criminals who don't want to get taxed or who resort to certain actions to pay for food and rent.

Stick to the cunto sxb keep moving double the profs buy land back home.

:yousmart:

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
@AarHawd_7 got hella creative mind.
Next story would be him forking a pawg in Hooyos sariir whilst the family is out shopping.

his room is a box room hence he’s using a Hooyos