All cops are bastards, they see us all as blacks

I was staring at the text trying to figure out if mindi is a new drug, but then it dawned on me that op is from the Uk and probably meant a knife how dreadful.

I was staring at the text trying to figure out if mindi is a new drug, but then it dawned on me that op is from the Uk and probably meant a knife how dreadful.
Nothing wrong with carrying a mindi, you never know what type of scumbag you'll run into. It's good to have some personal protection equipment on you.

Last edited:
Back when I was like 14 years old attending boarding school I used to carry a long ass mindi concealed under my shirt, I once run into some nazis who was about to jump me until I showed them my sharp mindi, they fled the scene :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Apt stairwell is kuleel too couple residents gonna call the police after they catch a scent of some loud
Tru akhi it depends styll if ur just sparking a small spliff then u should be aight but it looks like aarhawd was having a nice bun up session

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Apt stairwell is kuleel too couple residents gonna call the police after they catch a scent of some loud
God damn!:urgh:
What kind of neighborhood do you live in?:ileycry:

My neighbors don’t even call the jakes when gunshots ring out on the block

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You niggas carry guns foh :drakekidding:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nah, unbelievable. Must have been a slow day in the office for the drakes since they usually don't care about some black boy (till 2021 we are black, after that SOMALI in the eyes of the police) sitting in the park, smoking his legal dosage of medication and carrying his personal protection.

Unbelievable, the census needs to come quick :russ:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How do you know where I’m from? And why do you feel the need to insult me?
Because your voice is not allowed to be in our UK politics.

Go chat about your politics.

Stop criticising us you have problems in your home rn.

Reborn
So you were smoking weed in public?
If so it's people like you add to the racial prejudice that we get from the police.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My interactions with the police has be positive. Don't know what you guys are doing wrong

Trending