Alcohol in Somaliland

If your a sterotypical wahhabi f*ck this post is not for you. Its so daam hard just to get a drink Somaliland im here on a vacation and i need a drink braaah. I know theres alcohol in Wajaale for sure but do you have to croos the ethopian side or is it in the somali side. Is it sold at a store or by locals being slick. Any idea where to get it will be greatly appreciated im heading out to wajaale tommorow and i need to know where i can buy it. And dont be like noo haraam its illegal nigga i dont give a french mens fuuuuck understand? Thank you.

200.gif

If your a sterotypical wahhabi f*ck this post is not for you. Its so daam hard just to get a drink Somaliland im here on a vacation and i need a drink braaah. I know theres alcohol in Wajaale for sure but do you have to croos the ethopian side or is it in the somali side. Is it sold at a store or by locals being slick. Any idea where to get it will be greatly appreciated im heading out to wajaale tommorow and i need to know where i can buy it. And dont be like noo haraam its illegal nigga i dont give a french mens fuuuuck understand? Thank you.
5C4915B3-A57F-446F-A77D-9D0D0CDCC157.gif

I’m sorry sir but you have the right to remain silent this is the haram police ready to arrest don’t make call for backup

1601828286714.jpeg

I’ve called for reinforcements you will get a sentence of 666 years in candy land where you shall drop soaps every day

1601828406857.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Several years ago, I was in Hargeisa for the summer. I linked with dudes from North America and Europe. We were like 10 deep. The funniest shit that happened was that we rented a bus to go to Berbera. We had like 10 females with us too from the diaspora. We were refused a hotel in Berbera. Finally we were accepted by this one “guesthouse”. In the middle of the night some dudes who were part our group went to the beach in the middle of the night to drink. They had the bus driver drive them there. Later they would tell us that when they pulled out the unmarked bottle of alcohol the bus driver screamed “Waar wax iga siiya “. Apparently the man was a certified alcoholic.

I'm not a haram police type of guy but you should quit. Allah curses the drinker/seller of Alcohol. Imagine being cursed by god, nothing in life will go your way. Let that shit go.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Don't drink in Somaliland if you don't want to be arrested.

Go to the West and drink.

Also there's a border check so don't think you can be slick and bring alcohol there.

I don't think it's best to judge this person. He may be trying to quit but is lowering his intake. Some addicts may kill for a drink

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you're a wahabbi..? Why we need to be wahabbis to reject alcohol, will Americans sell cocaine or Britis sell khat? Every culture forbids some sort of intoxicants, and in somali culture, alcohol is wrong and shouldn't be sold. Deal with that until you go back to your country

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
If you're a wahabbi..? Why we need to be wahabbis to reject alcohol, will Americans sell cocaine or Britis sell khat? Every culture forbids some sort of intoxicants, and in somali culture, alcohol is wrong and shouldn't be sold. Deal with that until you go back to your country
If that’s his point, then I’m a proud wahhabi :fittytousand:

giphy.gif

Trending