Alarming trend with young Somali children

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Canada...I have seen a couple of somalis kids with neurological problems...the ones that affect their walk
I thought it was a family trait, some of us cant walk properly like 4/11. When I was in Somalia, No one, had these health problems, except my family.

Especially those who grew in Sweden and Denmark. I believe it has do something with the Cold and the Winter. We arent supposed to live in Europe and Canada. Our ancestor werent slaves, so we are the first species to live in this harsh environment.

I think our future descendants will live more comfortably than us. Only if we marry from other tribes, like african american or white people. People who have adapted to the cold, or we can return back to the motherland.

Sambuus

Inactive
First generation Somalis need to stop living in cold climates like Minnesota, and move to warmer places like Florida, California & Arizona. Your skin is not designed for cold which makes y’all have these problems. Vitamin D is a huge factor in the body and bones, if the mother of the kid lacks vitamin D the child can get born with any types of weak bones and diseases.

We live in cold climate where mom and dad had children well into 40s and theres 10 of us. no defects at all even in extended relatives. I suspect inbreeding and bad genetics in Somali who have autism.

Gedogyal

good cop
Remember guys... We have a culture that shun disabled and mentally ill people, so does that not mean that people hide their disabled children as a consequence? And to enlighten some of you: downs syndrome is a chromosome defect and not something that is affected by the environment. About autism, there's no real known cause. Thought I should put that out there

Trending

Latest posts